Somali Terror Group Calls for Attack on Mall of America

Swift deflection. Mention anything but your inability to identify who/what IS in the Quiz. Sure there's many items that could be added. I never said this was supposed to be ALL of Islamization. This Quiz was made up about 3 years ago. Since then, many new names have popped up.

It isn't a deflection. I haven't even read your list yet, and I chose those names for a reason. they are huge players in Jihadi history. There would have been no Rahman without Qutb. you included Palestinian militant factions but left of the Jihadhi who goes by the code name "the Palestinian" and was an important early ideologue within Jihadi circles in the 90s? You want to talk about stealth Jihad but leave off Al Qaeda's security secretary and their primary historical contact with the Pakistani intelligence service?

I'd be happy to post a reply to your list on an item by item basis, I am merely commenting on some rather glaring omissions and overly vague terms. like the Mahdi for example. Am I supposed to be associating this with a specific person who has claimed to be the Mahdi or am I supposed to associate it with the general end of days Islamic persona? What version of the Mahdi do you want (what school of thought)?

They don't report it. I've never heard the name Lina Morales

She was fired for eating a sandwich with bacon in it. Of course I know her name. You also took her name out of the book that you named your categories for (Stealth Jihad) by Robert Spencer.
There are no ommissions, and I've already addressed that. Stop playing games. Man up. You don't know squat about Islamization, you can't take the quiz, and you've had it. in this discussion.

Tell us again about how the Dinka are a single tribe. ;)
"Again" ? what the hell are you talking about ? I didn't didn't say anything about the dinka being a single tribe. Is this too long after your bedtime ?
geez.gif

PS - either take the Quiz or go away, MR QUIZ ZERO. So far you answered 2 name items. Both insufficeintly

We can thank Slick Willie for going politically correct and letting that cesspool fester

-Geaux
--------------------------

The al Qaeda-linked Somali terror group al-Shabaab has released a video that calls for an attack on the Mall of America, near Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Al-Shabaab is the same group that claimed responsibility for the deadly 2013 terror attack on Westgate Mall in Nairobi, Kenya, that left more than 60 people dead.

Anna Kooiman reported on "Fox and Friends Weekend" this morning that the new video depicts an image of the mega-mall with its GPS coordinates as a man tells followers to use the Westgate massacre as inspiration.

The Mall of America has taken the threat very seriously, increasing security and releasing a statement that says, "Mall of America is aware of a video that was recently released which included a mention and images of the Mall. We will continue to monitor events with the help of federal, state and local law enforcement agencies."

machete-guy_2570440b.jpg

Why are you posting this photo? This is not a Somalian al-Shabaab member. This is the British guy who killed Lee Rigby, the British soldier, in 2013 in London.
The problem is that "british" guy who murdered Lee Rigby didn't have a job. If only Britain had more money for those programs.

Swift deflection. Mention anything but your inability to identify who/what IS in the Quiz. Sure there's many items that could be added. I never said this was supposed to be ALL of Islamization. This Quiz was made up about 3 years ago. Since then, many new names have popped up.

It isn't a deflection. I haven't even read your list yet, and I chose those names for a reason. they are huge players in Jihadi history. There would have been no Rahman without Qutb. you included Palestinian militant factions but left of the Jihadhi who goes by the code name "the Palestinian" and was an important early ideologue within Jihadi circles in the 90s? You want to talk about stealth Jihad but leave off Al Qaeda's security secretary and their primary historical contact with the Pakistani intelligence service?

I'd be happy to post a reply to your list on an item by item basis, I am merely commenting on some rather glaring omissions and overly vague terms. like the Mahdi for example. Am I supposed to be associating this with a specific person who has claimed to be the Mahdi or am I supposed to associate it with the general end of days Islamic persona? What version of the Mahdi do you want (what school of thought)?

She was fired for eating a sandwich with bacon in it. Of course I know her name. You also took her name out of the book that you named your categories for (Stealth Jihad) by Robert Spencer.
There are no ommissions, and I've already addressed that. Stop playing games. Man up. You don't know squat about Islamization, you can't take the quiz, and you've had it. in this discussion.

"Again" ? what the hell are you talking about ? I didn't didn't say anything about the dinka being a single tribe. Is this too long after your bedtime ?
geez.gif
We can thank Slick Willie for going politically correct and letting that cesspool fester

-Geaux

The al Qaeda-linked Somali terror group al-Shabaab has released a video that calls for an attack on the Mall of America, near Minneapolis, Minnesota.

Al-Shabaab is the same group that claimed responsibility for the deadly 2013 terror attack on Westgate Mall in Nairobi, Kenya, that left more than 60 people dead.

Anna Kooiman reported on "Fox and Friends Weekend" this morning that the new video depicts an image of the mega-mall with its GPS coordinates as a man tells followers to use the Westgate massacre as inspiration.

The Mall of America has taken the threat very seriously, increasing security and releasing a statement that says, "Mall of America is aware of a video that was recently released which included a mention and images of the Mall. We will continue to monitor events with the help of federal, state and local law enforcement agencies."

machete-guy_2570440b.jpg

Why are you posting this photo? This is not a Somalian al-Shabaab member. This is the British guy who killed Lee Rigby, the British soldier, in 2013 in London.
The problem is that "british" guy who murdered Lee Rigby didn't have a job. If only Britain had more money for those programs.
And all these jihadist guys (who killed Americans) just had "jobs" problems ?

images
images
images
images
images
images
images

images
images

n-1-copy-254x300.jpg
images
images

Last edited:

geez.gif

-Geaux

machete-guy_2570440b.jpg

And all these jihadist guys (who killed Americans) just had "jobs" problems ?

images
images
images
images
images
images
images

images
images

n-1-copy-254x300.jpg
images
images

But wait- Odummy said its workplace violence. Wonder how he came to that conclusion?

-Geaux

geez.gif

PS - either take the Quiz or go away, MR QUIZ ZERO. So far you answered 2 name items. Both insufficeintly

I'll tell ya what. Since you seem so confident about yourself and since I've already answered several of your terms. I'll trade you answer for answer. I'll answer something from your list, in detail for every question of mine you answer relating to conflict / religious violence / religious history. Fair yes? We have a deal?

So, the article talks about Somalis. I post a pic of the type murders we may see, then the dummies from the left start defending the pic as not that of Somalis.

What difference does it make?

LMAO

-Geaux

geez.gif

I'll tell ya what. Since you seem so confident about yourself and since I've already answered several of your terms. I'll trade you answer for answer. I'll answer something from your list, in detail for every question of mine you answer relating to conflict / religious violence / religious history. Fair yes? We have a deal?

Just a bump as I wait to hear back from you.

022215_ff_terror_640.jpg

this picture of the Somali terrorist looks bogus. The coat is brand new. It is not even broken in. The scarf is also pristine. The Somali terrorists usually look emaciated not built like a marine. The backdrop is also suspicious. Where did they get that really good black paint in the desert. Do the Somalis wear so much clothing in the heat? This picture looks more like it was made in the basement of the White House than the barren waste of Somalia. Just saying, something stinks in Denmark and the White House.

022215_ff_terror_640.jpg

this picture of the Somali terrorist looks bogus. The coat is brand new. It is not even broken in. The scarf is also pristine. The Somali terrorists usually look emaciated not built like a marine. The backdrop is also suspicious. Where did they get that really good black paint in the desert. Do the Somalis wear so much clothing in the heat? This picture looks more like it was made in the basement of the White House than the barren waste of Somalia. Just saying, something stinks in Denmark and the White House.

Propaganda pieces are usually made in cities, and then edited in Europe (unless specifically being shot in a camp). Video running is one of the most dangerous jobs for Jihadis / carriers.

geez.gif

Maybe I'd consider that if you openly admit that you punked out from the quiz becuase you know you'r eust another Islamization know-nothing liberal, or we're still at > either take the Quiz or go away, MR QUIZ ZERO. So far you answered 2 name items. Both insufficeintly

022215_ff_terror_640.jpg

Propaganda pieces are usually made in cities, and then edited in Europe (unless specifically being shot in a camp). Video running is one of the most dangerous jobs for Jihadis / carriers.
How do you know so much about this, Mohammed ? (or what your real name is)

geez.gif

Maybe I'd consider that if you openly admit that you punked out from the quiz becuase you know you'r eust another Islamization know-nothing liberal, or we're still at > either take the Quiz or go away, MR QUIZ ZERO. So far you answered 2 name items. Both insufficeintly

I'll tell you what, I'll do two of yours for every one of mine; since you've already stated that I answered two of yours, I'll go first:

My first question is an easy one: What are the names of the 25 books that you have read in the past 14 years on these subjects?

022215_ff_terror_640.jpg

How do you know so much about this, Mohammed ? (or what your real name is)

I read intelligence reports.

Blowing up a mall. I know there are people there but really, that's like threatening to blow up a garbage dump. Ah, okay, just but be sure to tip on the way out and lock the door behind you...

geez.gif

I'll tell you what, I'll do two of yours for every one of mine; since you've already stated that I answered two of yours, I'll go first:

My first question is an easy one: What are the names of the 25 books that you have read in the past 14 years on these subjects?

Actually you FAILED to answer 2 of mine, and you didn't offer much on the Lina Morales one either. Looks like a strike 3 to me. As for my books, that sounds like 25 questions, and since those 25 books contain thousands of footnotes, that's actually thousands of questions. I'll tell you the name of 2 of the books, and that's far more than any of the Islamaplogists who took my Quiz ever got, and they didn't cut and run like you did.

1. They Must Be Stopped by Brigitte Gabriel

2. Stealth Jihad by Robert Spencer

Well, the first one is a serious loon.

And number two, he makes her look sane. What else ya got?

INVALIDATION is hard-wired into Islamapologists

I just laugh at guys like you. Brigitte Gabriel is spot on with Islamization, and next to her knowledge, you're just being born.. Want to try your hand at the Islamization Quiz ? (much of which is from her book > They Must Be Stopped)

EARTH TO PMH: Anybody can call anybody a loon (as your liberal medias instruct you to) Much harder is refuting what she has to say. I doubt you could do that one iota.

Wow 14 pages later and no one is going to blow up the Mall of America. This thread should be front page news on CNN lol.

geez.gif

Actually you FAILED to answer 2 of mine, and you didn't offer much on the Lina Morales one either. Looks like a strike 3 to me. As for my books, that sounds like 25 questions, and since those 25 books contain thousands of footnotes, that's actually thousands of questions. I'll tell you the name of 2 of the books, and that's far more than any of the Islamaplogists who took my Quiz ever got, and they didn't cut and run like you did.

That's what I thought. :wink:

geez.gif

That's what I thought. :wink:
You thought I wasn't going to allow you to twist the discussion away from your cowardice regarding the Islamization Quiz ? I guess you were right.
wink.gif
You're still under the feet of all those who took the Quiz. Just another gutless coward.

Forum List

Back