Somali Man Stoned To Death... GRAPHIC!

☭proletarian☭;1815343 said:
So when a muslim does it, it's evil, but when it's the Jews it's all good? Have you forgotten that it's all based on the Torah?

The three major Middle Eastern Religions all view Abraham as their founder. We know he didn't found three separate religions. It's why they are all so very similar. What keeps Christians from doing here what the Muslims do in the middle east are our laws. But if they could.....

So when a muslim does it, it's evil, but when it's the Jews it's all good? Have you forgotten that it's all based on the Torah?

The three major Middle Eastern Religions all view Abraham as their founder. We know he didn't found three separate religions. It's why they are all so very similar. What keeps Christians from doing here what the Muslims do in the middle east are our laws. But if they could.....

Christians follow the New testament. There is no stoning mentioned other than "he who is without sin cast the first stone". Stoning was taught in the Old testament, which Christians look at as more of a history. or not.

Christians follow the New testament. There is no stoning mentioned other than "he who is without sin cast the first stone". Stoning was taught in the Old testament, which Christians look at as more of a history. or not.
The New Testament says Jesus taught the Torah (Old Testament) and never broke it's Laws.

Correct?

Then Jesus believed in stoning because that is was the Torah Law said to do in the case of adultry.

Once again you show your complete lack of knowledge on the subject, only the hate propaganda you decided to buy into. No wonder you're the laughing stock of the USMB.

The New Testament says Jesus taught the Torah (Old Testament) and never broke it's Laws.

Correct?

Then Jesus believed in stoning because that is was the Torah Law said to do in the case of adultry.

I vaguely remember a story about a woman the village elders and priests wanted to stone and how he prevented it from happening. Kinda blows you bull shit idea out the window.

Jesus stopped the stoning of ONE woman for adultry in the NT

He did not invalidate the Torah Law for adultry

According to the new testament he did with his death on the cross and subsequent resurrection. But go ahead and keep grasping at straws if it makes you feel superior to Christians.
What a tool!

Correct?

I vaguely remember a story about a woman the village elders and priests wanted to stone and how he prevented it from happening. Kinda blows you bull shit idea out the window.

He stopped one stoning because they hadn't brought the man also.

According to the new testament he did with his death on the cross and subsequent resurrection.

So no punishment for crimes?

So why do so many christians still support the death penalty- or any law at all?

☭proletarian☭;1815507 said:

According to the new testament he did with his death on the cross and subsequent resurrection.

So why do so many christians still support the death penalty- or any law at all?

This is why I normally will not argue Religion. It is the only subject where people get even more ignorant than they do talking about politics. See ya.

☭proletarian☭;1815507 said:

Is it your goal in life to become a reporter? To come up with questions on something without knowing any background except what you picked up in some 10 second blurp?

You're the one who said that laws shouldn't apply anymore because of some zombie.

If you're going to cherry pick the bible and only follow the parts you al;ready agree with, what's the point?

☭proletarian☭;1815525 said:
You're the one who said that laws shouldn't apply anymore because of some zombie.

If you're going to cherry pick the bible and only follow the parts you al;ready agree with, what's the point?

Say what!?????? Stop interpreting per your bias and please ask a question based on subject knowledge. I'm not cherry picking anything, besides my argument with Sunni Man has nothing to do with you interpretation of it or your obvious disdain for Christians. Go piss up someone elses' tree if you want to get into that discussion. You just pissing in the wind here.

Why do you people always get so angry when we expect you to try to make sense and keep your story straight?

☭proletarian☭;1815554 said:
Why do you people always get so angry when we expect you to try to make sense and keep your story straight?

You didn't ask a question so much as you made an accusation, admit it. The discussion wasn't about your personal view base entirely on a single post without you having some back ground on the reason for the post. hence the "go piss up someone elses tree", I'm not interested.

Last edited:
There is a huge difference, in modern society, between putting somebody to death because they bonked somebody out of wedlock and raping and murdering a child or somesuch. They don't even belong in the same sentence..

:meow:

I wish we could stone anyone that causes the thread to drift off-topic.

Did anyone else think it was strange that the age of the man was given, but the age of the unmarried girl who received 100 lashes was omitted?

I wouldn't expect to run into many Unmarried Somali Girls over the age of 12, so my guess is that the equivalent US crime would be Rape of a Minor, or Statutory Rape.

If I ever have the horrifying experience of this happening to my daughter, I'd be fuckin' tickled pink to bury the guy up to his shoulders and throw rocks at his head.

:clap2:

Did anyone else think it was strange that the age of the man was given, but the age of the unmarried girl who received 100 lashes was omitted?

I wouldn't expect to run into many Unmarried Somali Girls over the age of 12, so my guess is that the equivalent US crime would be Rape of a Minor, or Statutory Rape.

If I ever have the horrifying experience of this happening to my daughter, I'd be fuckin' tickled pink to bury the guy up to his shoulders and throw rocks at his head.

Pure speculation...

He was apparently stoned because of the adultry, not the age of the other person involved...

Pure speculation...

Yes, that's why I called it a guess and MY EXPECTATION

Do you think most girls in Somalia Remain Unmarried until they're 18?

If so, great for you, my good sir! :clap2:

I also have some wonderful beachfront property in Arizona that you should consider buying.

Forum List

Back