Somali Man Stoned To Death... GRAPHIC!

☭proletarian☭;1815343 said:
So when a muslim does it, it's evil, but when it's the Jews it's all good? Have you forgotten that it's all based on the Torah?

Dumbass post.

Do you see evidence of a whole lot of stoning going on in Israel or by any other Jewish population?

In the case of our Izzy friends in the OP, the stuff is going on in modern times. Recent.

In the case of the Jews you allude to, you are talking about a LONG time ago, stupid.

Way to mix apples and cardboard cartons, dumbass.

I love when people defend a religion by saying that those who claim to follow it don't follow it anyway because they morals of their own and find their religion abhorrent.

☭proletarian☭;1815742 said:
I love when people defend a religion by saying that those who claim to follow it don't follow it anyway because they morals of their own and find their religion abhorrent.

"* * * because they morals of their own and find their religion abhorrent."

One almost wonders what sickle boi would have said if he had the ability to put words together in a non-random order.

:disbelief:

:eusa_think:

WHAT????

nice evasion, Bill. Can you not find the scripture to back up your claims?

Just for the record, I can't tell Israelis and Palestinians apart. They both look the same to me.

Just sayin... :eusa_whistle:

☭proletarian☭;1815787 said:
nice evasion, Bill. Can you not find the scripture to back up your claims?

Sicklecell-boi, you lump of crap:

The procedures for the proper Izzy execution by stoning of a female might not be scriptural.

Those Izzys are all into oral histories of how such things are supposed to be done based on the life of that fabulous humanitarian, Mohammed.

Wazza matta shitstain? Too fucking lazy to look up something for yourself?

So you're saying you can't back up you claim that Allah said it? So when Kalam called you out... you really were just lying?

Why do you lie?

☭proletarian☭;1815343 said:
So when a muslim does it, it's evil, but when it's the Jews it's all good? Have you forgotten that it's all based on the Torah?

The three major Middle Eastern Religions all view Abraham as their founder. We know he didn't found three separate religions. It's why they are all so very similar. What keeps Christians from doing here what the Muslims do in the middle east are our laws. But if they could.....

Once again you show your complete lack of knowledge on the subject, only the hate propaganda you decided to buy into. No wonder you're the laughing stock of the USMB.

Complete lack of knowledge? Where am I wrong? No, don't bother answering. We both know I'm correct, again.

☭proletarian☭;1815824 said:
So you're saying you can't back up you claim that Allah said it? So when Kalam called you out... you really were just lying?

Why do you lie?

Are you truly as stupid as that post you just submitted makes it appear? Or is there some reason you just wish to pretend to be that stupid?

I understand that you are a compulisve liar as well as tragically retarded. But is it possible that you cannot grasp that everything done in and for the name of Islam is done as part of the will of Allah?

So sad. I can't help but think of you sleeping in a pile of your own feces every night.

Speaking of feces, you evidently don't have clue one about that vile thing known as Sharia law. (There are alternative spellings, but frankly, who cares?)

I would suggest to you (if I thought you had the ability to both read and comprehend) that you study the following, just to begin the process of opening your tightly shut eyes and rusted-shut wreck of a "mind:" Powered by Google Docs

Start with the abstract. Have a non-retarded adult assist you.

Strike two on that one. Want to take another swing?
(I'm giving you two strikes for one on your first couple of responses.)

The three major Middle Eastern Religions all view Abraham as their founder. We know he didn't found three separate religions. It's why they are all so very similar. What keeps Christians from doing here what the Muslims do in the middle east are our laws. But if they could.....

Once again you show your complete lack of knowledge on the subject, only the hate propaganda you decided to buy into. No wonder you're the laughing stock of the USMB.

Complete lack of knowledge? Where am I wrong? No, don't bother answering. We both know I'm correct, again.

Keep telling yourself that. One day you might actually convince yourself it's true. You are one hysterical tool. I should pos rep you just for the laughs you provide.

☭proletarian☭;1815987 said:
Did liarbilly ever produce the scriptures?

Quote me saying that Allah said it IN scripture, ya fucktarded liar sicklecell boi.

And that "liarbilly" line is so insipid and unoriginal that you are starting to come across as a sockpuppet.

☭= sign of a douche!

Stone age mentality keeps Muslim nations violent. What a bunch of idiots.

...and what a bunch of stupid posters have exposed themselves in this thread. We really do have some dumb bastards on this site....really do. It's not all that surprising though. The bell shaped curve is alive and well.

Forum List

Back