Solving which restroom to use...

miketx

Diamond Member
Dec 25, 2015
... for mentally ill freaks. Simple. Don't have a men's room and a ladies room. Just have a restroom. Yup. Just the one. You can have more than one but anyone can use them. If you wanna sell tampons in it, go ahead.

Ally McBeal 25 years ago. For some reason I don't recall anyone getting upset.

What a nice idea for kiddie perverts. Look for people like the Bud Light pervert in a restroom with your daughters you soon.

• Banned
What a nice idea for kiddie perverts. Look for people like the Bud Light pervert in a restroom with your daughters you soon.
Sounds like something you would do. One person at a time is all there is room for.

Sounds like something you would do. One person at a time is all there is room for.

I remember in the early 1970s men's restrooms in bars had long troughs that men bellied up to and did their business. Guess there's nothing comparable that can be provided for the weaker sex.

I remember in the early 1970s men's restrooms in bars had long troughs that men bellied up to and did their business. Guess there's nothing comparable that can be provided for the weaker sex.

Ugh,.. I remember Fenway Park had those. I hated using those when I was a kid.

... for mentally ill freaks. Simple. Don't have a men's room and a ladies room. Just have a restroom. Yup. Just the one. You can have more than one but anyone can use them. If you wanna sell tampons in it, go ahead.

No. Because that still bends to the will of trannies.

Even finding ways to please them such as in the case of having single bathrooms for anyone is still acknowledging trannies and trying to work around them.

Fuck that. Trannies should have to follow the majorities rules, not the other way around.

• Banned
No. Because that still bends to the will of trannies.

Even finding ways to please them such as in the case of having single bathrooms for anyone is still acknowledging trannies and trying to work around them.

Fuck that. Trannies should have to follow the majorities rules, not the other way around.
My idea fixes the problem.

Forum List

Back