Solution For Illegal Immigration (residence And Entry)

May 31, 2008
There Is A Solution For Illegal Immigration And I Have Sent It To Several People In The Media (glenn Beck, Lou Dobbs, Bill O'reilly And Others) Who Have Complained About Illegal Immigration But So Far They Have Shown Zero Interest. The Question Is Why? This Is The Solution I Have Sent. First, To Ensure Maximum Effort For Security At All Points Of Entry (airports, Harbors, And Land Borders), Any Federal Employee Involved With Homeland Security Can Be Fired By Citizen Complaint. A Complaint Of Incompetent Or Indifferent Job Performance Will Be Verified By A Board Of Review. Second, Registration And Probation. All Illegal Residents Will Register With The Federal Government Giving All Necessary Information. Then They Will Be Placed On Probation And Issued An Id Permit Card. This Probation Permit Will Allow Them To Live And Work In The United States And Also Obtain A Legal Social Security Card And A Drivers License. This Permit Would Be Revoked For Any Violation Of Probation. One Of The Conditions Of Probation Will Be To Pay Into A Compensation Fund. This Fund Will Pay For Any Damage And Costs Caused By Illegal Residents Or By Illegal Entry. Third, During And After Registration Anyone Entering The Country Illegally Will Be Deported For The First Offense. For A Second Offense That Person Will Become Part Of A Federal Labor Group. This Group Will Be Used In Areas Of Public Works, Labor Shortage Or Disaster Relief. When Needed, Members Of This Group Can Be Drafted By Any Branch Of The Military. After Registration Any Business Using An Illegal Worker Will For The First Offense Pay A Fine Equal To The Highest Compensation Paid To An Employee By The Company. A Second Offense Will Result In Loss Of Ownership. The Money Goes Into The Probation Compensation Fund. These Are The Primary Or Starting Points Of The Solution. There Are More Secondary Measures That Can Be Discussed Later. This Will Do What Is Best For Our Country-- Not Special Interests.

There Is A Solution For Illegal Immigration And I Have Sent It To Several People In The Media (glenn Beck, Lou Dobbs, Bill O'reilly And Others) Who Have Complained About Illegal Immigration But So Far They Have Shown Zero Interest. The Question Is Why? This Is The Solution I Have Sent. First, To Ensure Maximum Effort For Security At All Points Of Entry (airports, Harbors, And Land Borders), Any Federal Employee Involved With Homeland Security Can Be Fired By Citizen Complaint. A Complaint Of Incompetent Or Indifferent Job Performance Will Be Verified By A Board Of Review. Second, Registration And Probation. All Illegal Residents Will Register With The Federal Government Giving All Necessary Information. Then They Will Be Placed On Probation And Issued An Id Permit Card. This Probation Permit Will Allow Them To Live And Work In The United States And Also Obtain A Legal Social Security Card And A Drivers License. This Permit Would Be Revoked For Any Violation Of Probation. One Of The Conditions Of Probation Will Be To Pay Into A Compensation Fund. This Fund Will Pay For Any Damage And Costs Caused By Illegal Residents Or By Illegal Entry. Third, During And After Registration Anyone Entering The Country Illegally Will Be Deported For The First Offense. For A Second Offense That Person Will Become Part Of A Federal Labor Group. This Group Will Be Used In Areas Of Public Works, Labor Shortage Or Disaster Relief. When Needed, Members Of This Group Can Be Drafted By Any Branch Of The Military. After Registration Any Business Using An Illegal Worker Will For The First Offense Pay A Fine Equal To The Highest Compensation Paid To An Employee By The Company. A Second Offense Will Result In Loss Of Ownership. The Money Goes Into The Probation Compensation Fund. These Are The Primary Or Starting Points Of The Solution. There Are More Secondary Measures That Can Be Discussed Later. This Will Do What Is Best For Our Country-- Not Special Interests.

I've got a whole LOT of problems with your "solution." The first and most obvious is you want to basically enslave them to the government.

While they are paying for this "compensation fund," and social security and FICA, where is this income coming from? Most illegals are unskilled labor. That means minimum wage, at least until the employers currently hiring illegals can get rid of them and hire new illegals. Then they're paying your fund with taxpayers dollars in the forms of unemployment and welfare.

Congratulations. You've just created a whole new bottom-rung class to be supported by taxpayers via handout programs.

...supported by taxpayers via handout programs.

Illegals cannot get welfare or unemployment benefits.

Changing the Constitution to disallow "anchor" citizenship when both parents are illegal will solve that problem, too.

Illegals cannot get welfare or unemployment benefits.

Changing the Constitution to disallow "anchor" citizenship when both parents are illegal will solve that problem, too.

Read the post. He is suggesting making them legal on a conditional basis.

I have no problem with changing whatever law allows anchor babies. I'd like to see WHERE in the Consitution it allows them.

Read the post. He is suggesting making them legal on a conditional basis.

I have no problem with changing whatever law allows anchor babies. I'd like to see WHERE in the Consitution it allows them.

Fourteenth amendment is what is used:

Amendment XIV

<EMP>Section 1.</EMP> All persons born or naturalized in the United States, and subject to the jurisdiction thereof, are citizens of the United States and of the state wherein they reside.

The non-jurisdiction pertains to diplomats, but may or may not pertain to their children if born here.... I believe. You could check that out as the exception....

The US and states take jurisddiction based on the second part of this amendment:

No state shall make or enforce any law which shall abridge the privileges or immunities of citizens of the United States; nor shall any state deprive any person of life, liberty, or property, without due process of law; nor deny to any person within its jurisdiction the equal protection of the laws.

However, I suppose that the SCOTUS could choose to re-interpret based on parental legal status and right to be here. But I am not holding my breath...

Seems the issue's pretty well disposed of, which, of course, doesn't mean Bush's court won't stand it on its ear if the issue comes before it.

Howso? I don't see "disposed of" at all. "Assumed" doesn't dispose of anything. The law has not been defined.

How is the court going to "stand to on its ear?" I'd have no problem with them specifically ruling that babies born in the US to illegals are NOT US citizens. They should not be, and it's a dishonest interpretation, IMO, to say they are.

Howso? I don't see "disposed of" at all. "Assumed" doesn't dispose of anything. The law has not been defined.

How is the court going to "stand to on its ear?" I'd have no problem with them specifically ruling that babies born in the US to illegals are NOT US citizens. They should not be, and it's a dishonest interpretation, IMO, to say they are.

Hey Gunny, do you think most illegals make minimum wage?? I'm just curious...considering many are hired as farm laborers and other unskilled hands...I'd be willing to bet only the ones hired at Shipley's Donuts and the like get paid minimum wage. I could be wrong...but I was just curious of how much you know regarding that.

Hey Gunny, do you think most illegals make minimum wage?? I'm just curious...considering many are hired as farm laborers and other unskilled hands...I'd be willing to bet only the ones hired at Shipley's Donuts and the like get paid minimum wage. I could be wrong...but I was just curious of how much you know regarding that.

I know that most in fact don't make minimum wage. That is THE attraction. Otherwise, as an employer, why take the chance for no gain?

My responses are based on the scenario as laid out Brent of Fresno. I under stand illegal immigrants do not make minimum wage and cannot collect unemployment or welfare. Giving them legal status as presented in the scenario I am assuming would allow them to.

That is also the basis of my argument. If you make illegals "legal," they have to be paid and treated according to law. They are currently employed because they do not.

It is not that "they will do jobs Americans won't do." That's skewed logic. By law, NO US citizens can do the jobs they are doing because they are not being paid nor treated in accordance with the law.

The main solution to the problem, IMO, is to go after the people who hire illegals. I'd be willing to bet a vast majority are known and a blind eye turned their way. You hit them hard enough, enough times in what appears to be their primary and/or only concern -- the wallet -- and the market for illegals goes away.

That is not meant as a cure-all. It would have to be implemented in conjunction with strict enforcement of our borders, and immediate deportation of illegals when caught. In this case, "due process" is being put on a bus with a one way ride.

I know that most in fact don't make minimum wage. That is THE attraction. Otherwise, as an employer, why take the chance for no gain?

My responses are based on the scenario as laid out Brent of Fresno. I under stand illegal immigrants do not make minimum wage and cannot collect unemployment or welfare. Giving them legal status as presented in the scenario I am assuming would allow them to.

That is also the basis of my argument. If you make illegals "legal," they have to be paid and treated according to law. They are currently employed because they do not.

It is not that "they will do jobs Americans won't do." That's skewed logic. By law, NO US citizens can do the jobs they are doing because they are not being paid nor treated in accordance with the law.

The main solution to the problem, IMO, is to go after the people who hire illegals. I'd be willing to bet a vast majority are known and a blind eye turned their way. You hit them hard enough, enough times in what appears to be their primary and/or only concern -- the wallet -- and the market for illegals goes away.

That is not meant as a cure-all. It would have to be implemented in conjunction with strict enforcement of our borders, and immediate deportation of illegals when caught. In this case, "due process" is being put on a bus with a one way ride.

Ok, I wasn't seeing the corrolation to his scenario. Sorry. You're exactly right, giving them citizenship (just because) would give them many benefits that Americans barely have....

You could probably pay them more than minimum wage and still turn a profit (vs regular employees) so long as you don't pay the rest of the legal and insurance overhead you would normally.

Are you enslaved if you choose to be an illegal resident and pay an extra tax (compensation fund)? It would be like FICA, that is a percent of income. FICA by the way is social security. As to unemployment, welfare or any support program all must be paid from the compensation fund, remember all costs caused by illegal residents must be paid by them.

As a favor to TORO (oops) I will use the lower case instead of CAPITALS here. I don't know about the rest of Fresno using capitals, I do it to help with a slight vision problem.

Another note to TORO as to the military draft option. The goal of the solution is help and do what is best for country. The draft would hopefully eliminate or at least reduce the stop-loss, extended tours and extra tours of our troups in such places like Iraq.

i dunno.. I think it's a dangerous precedent to wager citizenship for military service. Too Starship Soldierish for me.

and, it's kinda like a car thief promising to bring your car back with a full tank of gas after he totals in evil kanieval style.

Are you enslaved if you choose to be an illegal resident and pay an extra tax (compensation fund)? It would be like FICA, that is a percent of income. FICA by the way is social security. As to unemployment, welfare or any support program all must be paid from the compensation fund, remember all costs caused by illegal residents must be paid by them.

True True...but your paystub won't tell you that...lol. Mine won't anyway. FICA is a tax provision of the Social Security Act of 1935.

(And Just for Larkinn....I'll post a source. Though that should be common knowledge as well Your Social Security Statement - (FICA) Federal Insurance Contributions Act )

As a favor to TORO (oops) I will use the lower case instead of CAPITALS here. I don't know about the rest of Fresno using capitals, I do it to help with a slight vision problem.

Sorry to see you suffer from the excess of Fresno sun and dust.... that is brutal. All I could say for you is that it could be worse, you could be living in Weedpatch!

Sometimes certain color tints in glasses can alleviate problems that way.

Forum List

Back