Solution For Illegal Immigration (residence And Entry)

yet they were no less responsible than you will be when YOU hire an illegal to work on your driveway. cry me a river and then swim across it, Ravi.

i don't on hand.. lemme guess.. THIS validates giving mexicans social security cards!

No, but has the Walmart case gone to court yet?

Even when a company hires an independent contractor, there is no requirement to get an i9, only a W9. And if the person filling out the W9 swears they are an American citizen, how exactly is the person contracting them going to be held accountable?

"We acknowledge we should have had better safeguards in place to make sure our (floor-cleaning) contractors hired only legal workers," Mona Williams, vice-president of corporate communications at Wal-Mart said during a conference call Friday.

The more than four-year investigation was led by Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents and federal prosecutors in Pennsylvania. It produced 245 arrests of undocumented workers in 2003.

At the time of the raids, the government said they had wiretaps showing that Wal-Mart executives knew the company was using illegal workers. However, as part of the settlement the company will not admit any wrongdoing or liability.

Wal-Mart settles illegal worker suit for $11 million - Mar. 18, 2005

"We acknowledge we should have had better safeguards in place to make sure our (floor-cleaning) contractors hired only legal workers," Mona Williams, vice-president of corporate communications at Wal-Mart said during a conference call Friday.

The more than four-year investigation was led by Immigration and Customs Enforcement agents and federal prosecutors in Pennsylvania. It produced 245 arrests of undocumented workers in 2003.

At the time of the raids, the government said they had wiretaps showing that Wal-Mart executives knew the company was using illegal workers. However, as part of the settlement the company will not admit any wrongdoing or liability.

Wal-Mart settles illegal worker suit for $11 million - Mar. 18, 2005

Thanks. I guess since they knew, they were going to be guilty of defrauding the government or something if convicted?

Still, there is no requirement to verify the status of an independent contractor. I wonder why?

I'm okay with that. American citizens shouldn't starve because of the crimes of their parents.

I betcha if about 25 of those "anchors" were confiscated that shit would end yesterday, lol.......

Of course I ALSO am one of those hard asses that thinks that no out of country adoptions should be allowed until there are exactly zero children of US citizenship left available for adoption, of any race, religion, ethmicity, or color, period!

CITIZENS FIRST!!!!!

Seniority Matters!

I betcha if about 25 of those "anchors" were confiscated that shit would end yesterday, lol.......

Of course I ALSO am one of those hard asses that thinks that no out of country adoptions should be allowed until there are exactly zero children of US citizenship left available for adoption, of any race, religion, ethmicity, or color, period!

CITIZENS FIRST!!!!!

Seniority Matters!

Why would you advocate taking kids away from their parents? That's about as cold-hearted as it gets.

Originally posted by Contessa_Sharra

It wouldn't work Contessa.

People like Joyce, Alucard and Gungnir would rather cut off their own cocks than adopt a "black baboon".

José;700669 said:
It wouldn't work Contessa.

People like Joyce, Alucard and Gungnir would rather cut off their own cocks than adopt a "black baboon".

Those people that want to "shop" for the perfect matching baby get to go to the end of the line. Adoptions should be on a first come, first served basis in favor of the kids. Those of us who have our own take what we get and deal with it. Mostly, it works out fine, and we love what we get. Why should the "pitiable pathetic barren/sterile" get special consideration, and get to pick and choose, and occasionally even SEND ONE BACK!!!! Kids needs come first! Either they are committed to being a parent or they are not. REAL parents would sacrifice anything to take care. A couple of trips tothe back of the queue ought to make the lesson.

YOU ARE WRONG, PERIOD! You really should make an attempt to know what you are talking about before you "pronounce."

The citizen children of illegals are, as CITIZENS, eligible for whatever, BECAUSE THEY ARE BORN HERE, but the conditions, ILLEGAL and CITIZEN are mutually exclusive. One cannot be a citizen of the US of A and an illegal alien at the same time.

Medicaid is NOT welfare. WELFARE is cash aid.

Persons with refugee status are not ILLEGAL, they are documented as REFUGEES. They can be illegal until they get REFUGEE status, but once they are moved (adjusted) from one status to the other they are no longer illegal.

We do not waive citizenship status for victims of domestic violence; illegals who are victims of d.v. can petition to have their status adjusted from illegal to legal, and if the claim is bonafide, they become legal, first as work permission, then temporary residents, then permanent residents, and finally, on petition, and when they have passed all the other hurdles can petion to be naturalized, if all the t's are crossedand i's dotted. The trip from illegal to citizen is a process of years, and not a matter of a waiver.

As for the Afghan and Iraqi refugees, the ones who can get here who would financially qualify for any sort of aid are actually few, but likely very deserving. In consideration for what WE have done to them, and their countries, playing political games, a little help is definitely in order for the financially qualified, when there are any... I find it difficult to imagine that the tent and hovel dwellers have much in the way of resources to get here. Those who had/have money aren't asking for aid, you just fell for a bullshit story.

The other category of quasi-legals are PRUCOL. This can be a first step of refugees and asylees for status change. This does not make them eligible for aid.

Status.

You need to educate yourself on the facts!

Also, illegals do not get across, immediately become citizens, and vote. It actually takes YEARS for legal entrants to become voting citizens!

As for the incarcerated, I JUST KNOW that aliens cannot wait, I mean they are busting their butts to get here and report to a prison for free food and a shared six by ten cell, for life!

NOT!!!!!:cuckoo::cuckoo::cuckoo::razz::razz:

You are a complete slobbering idiot.
Medicare is welfare. Perhaps you've been on it and your family has been on it for too many generations to remember that. It's assistance from the federal government and/or the state government. We eddicated folk call that welfare.

Sorry for the reality check.

And whatever your "requirements" for legality in this state, I can assure you that for citizenship requirements to be met there are very, specific things which must be provided. I know what they are. Do you? Because you come across as a moron who doesn't have a clue.

If you need more information, feel free to pm me and I'll set you up with the administrative rules and WELFARE policies which will explain in English (if you can understand English. You can also choose Hindi, Afghanistani, Chinese, Russian, Czech or any of a hundred different languages...they are available to all) the definition of an American citizen, and what a person must do to verify their citizenship.

Thanks. I guess since they knew, they were going to be guilty of defrauding the government or something if convicted?

Still, there is no requirement to verify the status of an independent contractor. I wonder why?

indeed. just like YOU know and are trying to defraud the system by being uber devious.

and yes, there really is. You clearly did not read the article.

Why would you advocate taking kids away from their parents? That's about as cold-hearted as it gets.

probably for the same reason you can fathom bankrupting America for the sake of a horde of mexicans. If you feel so strongly about mexicans feel free to move south of the border, yo. We Americans will go ahead and stay up here and you can get to work cleaning the shit out of the honeyhole that is mexico.

probably for the same reason you can fathom bankrupting America for the sake of a horde of mexicans. If you feel so strongly about mexicans feel free to move south of the border, yo. We Americans will go ahead and stay up here and you can get to work cleaning the shit out of the honeyhole that is mexico.

It's you that wants to bankrupt America for fear of a horde of Mexicans. Still waiting for you to tell me how much it's going to cost to round them all up and send them home and keep them out.

It's you that wants to bankrupt America for fear of a horde of Mexicans. Still waiting for you to tell me how much it's going to cost to round them all up and send them home and keep them out.

no less than it costs to keep OTHER criminals off the street. Gosh, Ravi, it's a good thing prosecuting murderers and theives is COST EFFECTIVE.

HA!

yea, it's gonna "bankrupt" america by saving on yearly DFS and Health and EDUCATION bennys no longer being taken advantage of my illegals.

sure, ravi. sure.

Thankfully, Gravity, the I9 and economics do not apply to mexicans. or something.

:cuckoo:

no less than it costs to keep OTHER criminals off the street. Gosh, Ravi, it's a good thing prosecuting murderers and theives is COST EFFECTIVE.

HA!

yea, it's gonna "bankrupt" america by saving on yearly DFS and Health and EDUCATION bennys no longer being taken advantage of my illegals.

sure, ravi. sure.

Thankfully, Gravity, the I9 and economics do not apply to mexicans. or something.

:cuckoo:

The comparison would be more apt if you compared it to keeping weed smokers off the streets.

Until you can provide the exact cost you're just being an idiot.

yea, IM the idiot for pointing out the social bullshit that illegal mexicans cause...

I mean, you see potheads EVERYWHERE forcing hospitals and schools to capacity with anchor babies!

HAHAHAHAHA!

yea.. THATS rich.

People who don't accept the fact that the system is shelling out mucho dinero to subsidize illegal aliens and their families need to work as receptionists at their local welare office and see how many times a day they are issuing fs cards and temporary medical cards for illegals and their families.

Oh, and CS: I don't believe I said refugees were illegal aliens. The correct term is "ineligible alien" (generally ineligible means illegal, but there are exceptions) and, as I said, there are a special set of non-requirements to allow them to access welfare more quickly and with less hassle.

Read the post. He is suggesting making them legal on a conditional basis.

I have no problem with changing whatever law allows anchor babies. I'd like to see WHERE in the Consitution it allows them.

The 14th amendment

There are specific laws for dealing with illegal immigrants. Slave labor is NOT on the list. It obviously violates the Constitution if we cannot do it to US criminals incarcerated in the US. Those days are long gone.

And no, I didn't offer any deals on citizenship. You're the one overthinking everything.

Enforce the laws we have now.

Where did you get 'slave labor', are you thinking of the old chain gangs? Think of community service as a comparison to the Federal labor group. The 'less than citizenship' sounded to me that you were upset that illegal residents were not granted citizenship(and quickly). My mistake and I apologize. I see there are more comments from others on the board, I will get to them when i'm feeling better. You all have done better talking about this issue than those big name media people who are still hiding from the solution.

Where did you get 'slave labor', are you thinking of the old chain gangs? Think of community service as a comparison to the Federal labor group. The 'less than citizenship' sounded to me that you were upset that illegal residents were not granted citizenship(and quickly). My mistake and I apologize. I see there are more comments from others on the board, I will get to them when i'm feeling better. You all have done better talking about this issue than those big name media people who are still hiding from the solution.

When you coerce people to work by threat, it is slave labor.

I supprt enforcing the laws we have. Apprehend, detain and deport. If you want to come, fill out the papers and come through the gate.

I do not however, support exploiting other human beings on a conditional basis by dangling a carrot in front of them. That is SO against what this Nation was founded on and allegedly stands for.

Forum List

Back