7 Reasons why Anime are much more superior Vs cartoon

Kajune

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
The one who still watch cartoon are either those who don't know about Anime or kids and retards who can't tell the differentice between quality stuff and trashy stuff Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: 7 Reasons why Anime are much more superior against cartoon

This is especially true for Anime characters who are much more attractive than cartoon characters :
Anime_characters_are_more_attractive_1.jpg

Anime_characters_are_more_attractive_2.jpg

This is proven by the big majority of peoples who Cosplay are prefer to Cosplay Anime characters rather than cartoon characters. What do you think?

The one who still watch cartoon are either those who don't know about Anime or kids and retards who can't tell the differentice between quality stuff and trashy stuff Anti Western Cosplayers Movement: 7 Reasons why Anime are much more superior against cartoon

This is especially true for Anime characters who are much more attractive than cartoon characters :
Anime_characters_are_more_attractive_1.jpg

Anime_characters_are_more_attractive_2.jpg

This is proven by the big majority of peoples who Cosplay are prefer to Cosplay Anime characters rather than cartoon characters. What do you think?
What do we think?

I'm not sure about everyone else, but I think you need to refrain from stalking young girls dressed as cartoon characters.

• Banned
I no longer watch any cartoon, it is just look like disgusting stuff to me.

I no longer watch any cartoon, it is just look like disgusting stuff to me.

So fucking what?

You don't like cartoons but you love anime? Cool.
Someone loves cartoons and hates anime? Cool.
I like the old Looney Tunes. Not serious at all, but entertaining. So what?

People like what they like. And the fact that you don't like something that other like means exactly nothing. Your attempts to make this about the inherent superiority of one group or another is simply nonsense.

New Topics

Forum List

Back