Soledad; illegal do take jobs

LilOlLady

Gold Member
Apr 20, 2009
Reno, NV
SOLEDAD; ILLEGAL DO TAKE JOBS

20 million illegal aliens are not picking lettuce. Illegal aliens do take jobs from Americans.
When contractors were rebuilding New Orleans, they fired blacks and hired illegal aliens. Stating they work harder for less.
In many meat packing companies blacks were replaced with illegal aliens with false identifications.
In many meat packing companies that were raided by ICE , those jobs were taken the next day by Americans. White and black.
Soledad asked people in N.C. if they are anyone who had lost a job to an illegal alien and the answer was no, because that is not how it is done. Businesses hire illegal aliens instead of hiring Americans. They work for less and that is how they bring down wages for others if they want to work.
Construction contractors hire illegal aliens before they hire Americans because they work for less and harder.
They take jobs that blacks and teens once did like cutting lawns, fast food restaurants, garbage collecting, house keeping in private home and hotels and motels.
Hospitals, dental and medical clinics, aide in schools are jobs used to be held by American but now held by Spanish speaking people to accommodate Spanish speaking clients.
Here in Reno, Nevada I can give you examples of too many businesses that hire illegal aliens instead of American and they are too many to list.
American mom and pop neighborhood stores have been replaced by stores run by Hispanics.
Every job taken by an illegal alien is a job taken from an American.
When you speak of Latinos in America you must include the 20 million illegal aliens.
Pico Riviera, CA was once a safe American city but now it is 92% Latino and gang infested. When Latinos move in a city or neighborhood, home values goes down and Americans leave.
Jobs are not created for illegal aliens.
I personally know people who have lost jobs to illegal aliens. A black woman who was head of housekeeping at Harrahs was replaced by a Hispanic and they hired Hispanics to work under her.
Black garbage collectors were replaced by Hispanics.
A black man had a painting business and hired many Americans, got contracts with new buildings, he was under bided by a Hispanic contractors who hire Hispanics. He lost his business, rentals, his home, his wife and finally took his life. My brother. This is just one of many examples of how illegal immigration is hurting Americans.
They take jobs by businesses hiring them instead of hiring Americans. Black and white.

It was just a ploy to make latinos in America look like the proverbial victims......silly!!! So now after 'How's it like to be black in America' followed by latinos in America' will they now show how it is to be Vitenamese, MiddleEasterner, European, Haitian, Dominican Republic', Native American, etc, etc, etc.??? Where does it end????[/I] Evidently she and CNN has mistaken me for somebody who gives a darn.

SOLEDAD; ILLEGAL DO TAKE JOBS

20 million illegal aliens are not picking lettuce. Illegal aliens do take jobs from Americans.
When contractors were rebuilding New Orleans, they fired blacks and hired illegal aliens. Stating they work harder for less.
In many meat packing companies blacks were replaced with illegal aliens with false identifications.
In many meat packing companies that were raided by ICE , those jobs were taken the next day by Americans. White and black.
Soledad asked people in N.C. if they are anyone who had lost a job to an illegal alien and the answer was no, because that is not how it is done. Businesses hire illegal aliens instead of hiring Americans. They work for less and that is how they bring down wages for others if they want to work.
Construction contractors hire illegal aliens before they hire Americans because they work for less and harder.
They take jobs that blacks and teens once did like cutting lawns, fast food restaurants, garbage collecting, house keeping in private home and hotels and motels.
Hospitals, dental and medical clinics, aide in schools are jobs used to be held by American but now held by Spanish speaking people to accommodate Spanish speaking clients.
Here in Reno, Nevada I can give you examples of too many businesses that hire illegal aliens instead of American and they are too many to list.
American mom and pop neighborhood stores have been replaced by stores run by Hispanics.
Every job taken by an illegal alien is a job taken from an American.
When you speak of Latinos in America you must include the 20 million illegal aliens.
Pico Riviera, CA was once a safe American city but now it is 92% Latino and gang infested. When Latinos move in a city or neighborhood, home values goes down and Americans leave.
Jobs are not created for illegal aliens.
I personally know people who have lost jobs to illegal aliens. A black woman who was head of housekeeping at Harrahs was replaced by a Hispanic and they hired Hispanics to work under her.
Black garbage collectors were replaced by Hispanics.
A black man had a painting business and hired many Americans, got contracts with new buildings, he was under bided by a Hispanic contractors who hire Hispanics. He lost his business, rentals, his home, his wife and finally took his life. My brother. This is just one of many examples of how illegal immigration is hurting Americans.
They take jobs by businesses hiring them instead of hiring Americans. Black and white.

There are countless Hispanics who are here in the US LEGALLY, and who will work for less, and many work two or three jobs so they can make ends meet. They have just the same right as any other citizen to work in the US.

Your stories don't make sense and really don't seem credible. Just because a person is Hispanic does not mean he or she is illegal. That is a rude assumption and just promotes hatred and upset.

There are countless Hispanics who are here in the US LEGALLY, and who will work for less, and many work two or three jobs so they can make ends meet. They have just the same right as any other citizen to work in the US.
Your stories don't make sense and really don't seem credible. Just because a person is Hispanic does not mean he or she is illegal. That is a rude assumption and just promotes hatred and upset.
She's not talking about hispanics you moron. She even put Illegal in the thread title for fucks sake! How stupid are you?

Your post refutation doesn't make sense and shows what little you know about an important issue for Americans.

You should probably educate yourself about the issue before you come in a thread and accuse an OP of promoting "hatred and upset". (Typical Liberal bomb thrower technique)

Admit it: Your just a racist that want's to show everyone how you're not a racist by defending an ethnic group when it commits crimes.

Being in our country illegally is a crime.

She's not talking about hispanics you moron. She even put Illegal in the thread title for fucks sake! How stupid are you?

Your post refutation doesn't make sense and shows what little you know about an important issue for Americans.

You should probably educate yourself about the issue before you come in a thread and accuse an OP of promoting "hatred and upset". (Typical Liberal bomb thrower technique)

Admit it: Your just a racist that want's to show everyone how you're not a racist by defending an ethnic group when it commits crimes.

Perhaps you need to learn to read??? Her whole post refers to Latinos and Hispanics. She had no actual facts, it was just another tirade against one group, which she has no proof if they are legal or illegal immigrants.

She had no actual facts to present. Just the same old story about losing a job to a Latino.

I do think we should do something about actual illegals--especially making it more difficult to get into the country in the first place. We need to tighten the borders and also do something about those who overstay on their work visas--a common situation with the Irish and Eastern Europeans who come into the country. And we should deport those we do find who are here illegally.

Last edited:

Perhaps you need to learn to read??? Her whole post refers to Latinos and Hispanics. She had no actual facts, it was just another tirade against one group, which she has no proof if they are legal or illegal immigrants.

She had no actual facts to present. Just the same old story about losing a job to a Latino.

I do think we should do something about actual illegals--especially making it more difficult to get into the country in the first place. We need to tighten the borders and also do something about those who overstay on their work visas--a common situation with the Irish and Eastern Europeans who come into the country. And we should deport those we do find who are here illegally.
Here's a good site to visit if you want to learn bout illegal aliens, what they want and who supports them:
www.saveourstate.org.

It was just a ploy to make latinos in America look like the proverbial victims......silly!!! So now after 'How's it like to be black in America' followed by latinos in America' will they now show how it is to be Vitenamese, MiddleEasterner, European, Haitian, Dominican Republic', Native American, etc, etc, etc.??? Where does it end????[/I] Evidently she and CNN has mistaken me for somebody who gives a darn.

IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU. SORRY.:eusa_drool:

soledad; illegal do take jobs

20 million illegal aliens are not picking lettuce. Illegal aliens do take jobs from americans.
When contractors were rebuilding new orleans, they fired blacks and hired illegal aliens. Stating they work harder for less.
In many meat packing companies that were raided by ice , those jobs were taken the next day by americans. White and black.
Soledad asked people in n.c. If they are anyone who had lost a job to an illegal alien and the answer was no, because that is not how it is done. businesses hire illegal aliens instead of hiring americans. they work for less and that is how they bring down wages for others if they want to work.
construction contractors hire illegal aliens before they hire americans because they work for less and harder.
hospitals, dental and medical clinics, aide in schools are jobs used to be held by american but now held by spanish speaking people to accommodate spanish speaking clients.
Here in reno, nevada i can give you examples of too many businesses that hire illegal aliens instead of american and they are too many to list.
american mom and pop neighborhood stores have been replaced by stores run by hispanics.
every job taken by an illegal alien is a job taken from an american.
When you speak of latinos in america you must include the 20 million illegal aliens.
Pico riviera, ca was once a safe american city but now it is 92% latino and gang infested. When latinos move in a city or neighborhood, home values goes down and americans leave.
jobs are not created for illegal aliens.
i personally know people who have lost jobs to illegal aliens. A black woman who was head of housekeeping at harrahs was replaced by a hispanic and they hired hispanics to work under her.
black garbage collectors were replaced by hispanics.
A black man had a painting business and hired many americans, got contracts with new buildings, he was under bided by a hispanic contractors who hire hispanics. He lost his business, rentals, his home, his wife and finally took his life. My brother. This is just one of many examples of how illegal immigration is hurting americans.
they take jobs by businesses hiring them instead of hiring americans. Black and white.

there are countless hispanics who are here in the us legally, and who will work for less, and many work two or three jobs so they can make ends meet. They have just the same right as any other citizen to work in the us.

Your stories don't make sense and really don't seem credible. Just because a person is hispanic does not mean he or she is illegal. That is a rude assumption and just promotes hatred and upset.

i am not talking about legal immigrants. illegal immigration promotes hatred and upset. With 20 million illegally in this country, i take my best shot and 9 times out of 10 i am right.
14 year olds are working in housekeeping in hotels.

Illegal Immigration is a Crime

Under Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code, "Improper Entry by Alien," any citizen of any country other than the United States who:

Enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers; or

Eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers; or

Attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact;
has committed a federal crime.

Violations are punishable by criminal fines and imprisonment for up to six months. Repeat offenses can bring up to two years in prison. Additional civil fines may be imposed at the discretion of immigration judges, but civil fines do not negate the criminal sanctions or nature of the offense.

IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU. SORRY.:eusa_drool:

Don't be - cause it is about ME - :eusa_hand:

The soultion to the illegal immigrants is really very simple. Yet no politician seems to want to tackle it. What need to be done is instead of going after 20 million illegals which is virtually impossible to do, the gov needs to go after the business's that hire the illegals. There's far fewer of them, the are very visible, they aren't transient, and they generally have more to loose than the illegals.
If the government were to start imprisoning business people who knowingly hire illegals, and confiscating thier assets. Then very quickly business' would stop hiring them. If the illegals can't work here, they won't stay here.
Many illegals have left just since the recession started due to the lack of jobs, so I know this will work.

The soultion to the illegal immigrants is really very simple. Yet no politician seems to want to tackle it. What need to be done is instead of going after 20 million illegals which is virtually impossible to do, the gov needs to go after the business's that hire the illegals. There's far fewer of them, the are very visible, they aren't transient, and they generally have more to loose than the illegals.
If the government were to start imprisoning business people who knowingly hire illegals, and confiscating thier assets. Then very quickly business' would stop hiring them. If the illegals can't work here, they won't stay here.
Many illegals have left just since the recession started due to the lack of jobs, so I know this will work.

They seem to do that with the little businesses. There was a great Asian fusion restaurant which opened in Ocean City, MD. About six months after it was opened the Feds raided the place because they had three illegal Asian employees (family members as I remember, who also lived with the proprietor). They closed the place and the government took control of the building and surrounding grounds. It still stands deserted.

Asians don't have the pro-illegal advocates that the latino illegals have fighting for them. Let's not forget that the latino is ONLY for the latino. They have never and will never care about anybody else. Thus the reason why their countries are in such turmoil. It's much easier to save their own skin than to stay in their countries and fight for justice and human rights. Trust me, if they did not have the USA to run to, they would very definitely find another country to escape to.

Here in the US legally is not the same as being a citizen.

And it should NOT be that even legals have the same right to work as citizens.

And there are some of us here who do know, who are aware, and who have seen it over the years.

The problem is that especially with Mexicans, though they may work three jobs here, for less than minimum, because employers can threaten and get away with it, they are two fucking lazy to take the necessary steps to fix what is wrong in their own country.

Those of the citizen groups of us who do not have the ability to pick up languages easily have never had the non-privilege of hearing what those of us who do speak spanish can overhear, to know what they really think. It isn't cute.

Example: little gangster barstid in a court, a banger, who raped, robbed, whatever, career criminal since early teens, because the males that age are allowed to do whatever, and when it comes in court, after conviction, that the creep will be referred for deportation after jail, the family is outside the courtroom screaming "racism."

Things they do to each other, and as ANOTHER example, what happened in Richmond, you might as well know that "EVERYONE KNOWS" that ALL American(espicailly white) females are just whores anyway....

Example of primitive stupidity..... a child born to a young hispanic woman, had deformities because her brother and his friends had been raping her, the child was the brother's, but also had congenital syphilis because he was renting her to "friends"... the (Hispanic) care provider told the girl her baby was born like that because she has had sex during a full moon. Incidentally, this man got a really stupid woman to marry him, he told her that what was being said about him was all "racism", and ya know what, later he raped her younger sister and her cousin, went to jail and the stupid bitch still took him back.... and because the area is "sanctuary" he has NOT been deported!

Many, many are some really disgusting types, but the bleeding hearts manage to take protection from the decent because they are so afraid of being called racist....

You have no clue what goes on.....

What any needs to learn is when they come here, it is OUR HOUSE, OUR RULES. That is regardless of origin, color or language group!

Also, illegals jumping the line cause those who come legally to have to wait in line for 20+ years sometimes!

The latest:

Authorities say the body of a missing 4-year-old boy in Fresno County was found in the clothes dryer of a neighbor's home and a 14-year-old boy from the house in Mendota has been arrested on suspicion of the killing.

Fresno County Sheriff Margaret Mims said Saturday the teen will be charged in the killing of 4-year-old Alex Christopher Mercado.

Sheriff's spokesman Chris Curtice says Alex's parents reported him missing on Friday afternoon. Deputies joined by dozens of volunteers combed the area through the night and the boy was found in the dryer about 24 hours after he disappeared.

Mims says Alex was placed in the dryer after he was killed.

The suspect -- whose name was not released -- was arrested later in the day.

Neighbors tell the Fresno Bee that the suspect's mother had been a baby sitter to Alex.
Teen Arrested For Murder Of 4-Year-Old Boy - cbs13.com

Any bets on background of the one who killed the child?

And yes, others of whatever background commit crimes, but that IS NO REASON TO IMPORT CRIMINALS, or do you not get what ILLEGAL alien, FRAUDULENTLY DOCUMENTED ALIEN means!

As for the crimes, if theyy were not here they would not have committed crimes HERE!

V.O.I.A.C. Victims of Illegal Alien Crime

Should have been deported long before.

Criminal deportees should be "chipped" before they are shipped. Chips should be by their heart so they are not easily removed.

V.O.I.A.C. Victims of Illegal Alien Crime

'As for the crimes, if theyy were not here they would not have committed crimes HERE!'

Exactly right! But don't tell Geraldo Rivera that - he claims that it's NOT about being here illegally but of being criminals - LOL! So how in holy heck does he think these criminals get here to commit these crimes?? Through the front door and with the blessing of the USA?? There is no fool like Geraldo Rivera.

And now we will open our doors to people with HIV? Well get ready for OUR taxes to go up to pay for the medical care of all of those with HIV who will be making a beeline to the USA - and also, our doors will be opened for all of the women across this world to be granted amnesty because of domestic abuse in their country of birth? Can you just see all the women who will claim abusive treatment and who will then bring their 'abusive' husband into the USA along with all other relatives? LOL! Talk about the stupidity of our 'wonderful' leader and his bleedy heart administration - these two things take the cake. More stupid things to come I'm sure.

Here in the US legally is not the same as being a citizen.

And it should NOT be that even legals have the same right to work as citizens.

I think legal immigrants should have the same right to work as citizens do. As long as the employer deems him/her qualified and well-suited for the job, why should citizenship make any difference?

How would you change legal immigrants' right to work then? What are you proposing should be done?

What businesses want is slave labor and they get it. From illegal aliens they get 10 hours of work and for 8 hours pay. Americans are not going to give them more than they get paid for. 8 hours work for 8 hours pay adn that is fair and that do not mean Whites and Blacks are lazy.

Where Mexicans do not get paid, they STEAL their bosses blind. I know because I have bought some of those stolen items. I know a Mexican auto mechanic that passes smog on cars that do not pass smog.

HAVE YOU EVER SEEN A MEXICAN WHO DID NOT STEAL FROM HIS BOSS?

FYI, Slavery has been over for 150 years. Businesses take their businesses overseas for the same reason. CHEAP LABOR and sometime CHILD LABOR.
cheap labor is not so cheap after all.

Forum List

Back