Soledad; illegal do take jobs

Discussion in 'Immigration/Illegal Immigration' started by LilOlLady, Oct 26, 2009.

1. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    SOLEDAD; ILLEGAL DO TAKE JOBS

20 million illegal aliens are not picking lettuce. Illegal aliens do take jobs from Americans.
    When contractors were rebuilding New Orleans, they fired blacks and hired illegal aliens. Stating they work harder for less.
    In many meat packing companies blacks were replaced with illegal aliens with false identifications.
    In many meat packing companies that were raided by ICE , those jobs were taken the next day by Americans. White and black.
    Soledad asked people in N.C. if they are anyone who had lost a job to an illegal alien and the answer was no, because that is not how it is done. Businesses hire illegal aliens instead of hiring Americans. They work for less and that is how they bring down wages for others if they want to work.
    Construction contractors hire illegal aliens before they hire Americans because they work for less and harder.
    They take jobs that blacks and teens once did like cutting lawns, fast food restaurants, garbage collecting, house keeping in private home and hotels and motels.
    Hospitals, dental and medical clinics, aide in schools are jobs used to be held by American but now held by Spanish speaking people to accommodate Spanish speaking clients.
    Here in Reno, Nevada I can give you examples of too many businesses that hire illegal aliens instead of American and they are too many to list.
    American mom and pop neighborhood stores have been replaced by stores run by Hispanics.
    Every job taken by an illegal alien is a job taken from an American.
    When you speak of Latinos in America you must include the 20 million illegal aliens.
    Pico Riviera, CA was once a safe American city but now it is 92% Latino and gang infested. When Latinos move in a city or neighborhood, home values goes down and Americans leave.
    Jobs are not created for illegal aliens.
    I personally know people who have lost jobs to illegal aliens. A black woman who was head of housekeeping at Harrahs was replaced by a Hispanic and they hired Hispanics to work under her.
    Black garbage collectors were replaced by Hispanics.
    A black man had a painting business and hired many Americans, got contracts with new buildings, he was under bided by a Hispanic contractors who hire Hispanics. He lost his business, rentals, his home, his wife and finally took his life. My brother. This is just one of many examples of how illegal immigration is hurting Americans.
    They take jobs by businesses hiring them instead of hiring Americans. Black and white.

• Thank You! Thank You! x 1
  2. Angelhair

Angelhair Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +153
    It was just a ploy to make latinos in America look like the proverbial victims......silly!!! So now after 'How's it like to be black in America' followed by latinos in America' will they now show how it is to be Vitenamese, MiddleEasterner, European, Haitian, Dominican Republic', Native American, etc, etc, etc.??? Where does it end????[/I] Evidently she and CNN has mistaken me for somebody who gives a darn.

3. judyd

judyd Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +80

There are countless Hispanics who are here in the US LEGALLY, and who will work for less, and many work two or three jobs so they can make ends meet. They have just the same right as any other citizen to work in the US.

Your stories don't make sense and really don't seem credible. Just because a person is Hispanic does not mean he or she is illegal. That is a rude assumption and just promotes hatred and upset.

4. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,678
    She's not talking about hispanics you moron. She even put Illegal in the thread title for fucks sake! How stupid are you?

Your post refutation doesn't make sense and shows what little you know about an important issue for Americans.

You should probably educate yourself about the issue before you come in a thread and accuse an OP of promoting "hatred and upset". (Typical Liberal bomb thrower technique)

Admit it: Your just a racist that want's to show everyone how you're not a racist by defending an ethnic group when it commits crimes.

Being in our country illegally is a crime.

5. judyd

judyd Active Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +80
    Perhaps you need to learn to read??? Her whole post refers to Latinos and Hispanics. She had no actual facts, it was just another tirade against one group, which she has no proof if they are legal or illegal immigrants.

She had no actual facts to present. Just the same old story about losing a job to a Latino.

I do think we should do something about actual illegals--especially making it more difficult to get into the country in the first place. We need to tighten the borders and also do something about those who overstay on their work visas--a common situation with the Irish and Eastern Europeans who come into the country. And we should deport those we do find who are here illegally.

Last edited: Oct 27, 2009
  6. Mad Scientist

Mad Scientist Deplorable Gold Supporting Member Supporting Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +7,678
    Here's a good site to visit if you want to learn bout illegal aliens, what they want and who supports them:
    www.saveourstate.org.

7. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761

IT'S NOT ABOUT YOU. SORRY.:eusa_drool:

8. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    i am not talking about legal immigrants. illegal immigration promotes hatred and upset. With 20 million illegally in this country, i take my best shot and 9 times out of 10 i am right.
    14 year olds are working in housekeeping in hotels.

9. LilOlLady

LilOlLady Gold Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +761
    Illegal Immigration is a Crime

Under Title 8 Section 1325 of the U.S. Code, "Improper Entry by Alien," any citizen of any country other than the United States who:

Enters or attempts to enter the United States at any time or place other than as designated by immigration officers; or

Eludes examination or inspection by immigration officers; or

Attempts to enter or obtains entry to the United States by a willfully false or misleading representation or the willful concealment of a material fact;
    has committed a federal crime.

Violations are punishable by criminal fines and imprisonment for up to six months. Repeat offenses can bring up to two years in prison. Additional civil fines may be imposed at the discretion of immigration judges, but civil fines do not negate the criminal sanctions or nature of the offense.

10. Angelhair

Angelhair Senior Member

Thanks Received:
    Ratings:
    +153
    Don't be - cause it is about ME - :eusa_hand: