Soldier discharged after trying to stop Muslim crime, er, I mean tradition

I didn't know whether or not obama was involved, and the army can think whatever it likes. When the u.s. army or the president will discharge a soldier who took action against a filthy no good child molester, then this country is going down the wrong road I say. And I never said anything about bergdhal, by the way.

My Bergdahl comments were directed at another poster who has done nothing but whine about him.

But to the point... the guy isn't being discharged because he beat up a foreign national and created an international incident that had to be smoothed over lest we have an operational nightmare in the area.

He's being discharged because the Army only needs so many E-7's and there are a lot of E-7's who have better records than he has.

Put a muslim in the oval office and one should expect this..

Put a muslim in the oval office and one should expect this..

BINGO!

Good catch Dumbo and Dumbette - cuz we all know Obama wrote the military Code of Conduct. Before he was elected, it was just one big free for all.

You're a matched set of idiots.
Beat it clown trash. Go write PRO Hillary PRO islamic PRO homo crap somewhere else!

dont bother furby with facts....when confronted with facts he must resort to name calling....lol

Forum List

Back