Soldier discharged after trying to stop Muslim crime, er, I mean tradition

Clementine

Platinum Member
Dec 18, 2011
For the record, our military cannot use enhanced interrogation on vile terrorists or the liberals will go insane, but they are expected to look the other way when Muslims rape young boys because that is just part of their culture. Where are the liberals on this one? The left thought that the GITMO terrorists should be sent to the U.S. to ensure they could have all the rights of American citizens, yet our own military members are subjected to whatever fucked up laws exist in the radical countries. And our government sides with them. Considering it's also part of the "culture" of the radicals to commit mass murders, behead non-Muslims, gays and women who fail to obey, I would think something as tame as waterboarding would be laughable. Funny how libs bitch about that to this day, yet turn a blind eye to much more horrible atrocities.

What is worse, being waterboarded, which caused no serious injury, or a young boy being raped by grown men? Our troops are told to respect the culture of foreign lands, which is usually reasonable, but it's crazy that they must tolerate the brutal treatment of people. On the other hand, Obama has told immigrants they don't have to assimilate here and we are supposed to respect other people's practices when they come here. So, we always put Muslims first, whether here or abroad. Just peachy. I guess it would be asking too much to expect immigrants, legal and illegal, to show some tolerance and respect for our laws and customs.

It's insane that these soldiers were charged for trying to save an innocent child from being raped, yet the liberals don't show concern when an illegal alien rapes or murders a citizen. When illegal immigrants come here, they get away with a lot and usually run to sanctuary cities for cover. Radical Muslims who try to have their own sharia courts or continue to deny rights to their women just run to CAIR whining because they don't care about our laws or customs and just want to have things the way they had them in their home country.

The soldiers learn the hard way that certain things are perfectly acceptable in some Muslim countries, like stoning women to death, murdering gays and Christians and raping young boys and girls. And any objection or action to stop it will result in being discharged from the US military. It's bad enough that some fucked up countries tolerate this, but it makes no sense for our own troops to be punished by our own government. I would think it's totally understandable to react the way this soldier did when confronted with a complete sleazebag pedophile.

"A California congressman is demanding that the Army overturn the punishment handed down to two Special Forces soldiers that stood up to an Afghan commander who kept a young boy as a "sex slave."

Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-Alpine), a former Marine officer who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, is upset about the treatment of Sgt. 1st Class Charles Martland and Capt. Danny Quinn after they confronted an Afghan police commander about his abuse of a young boy.

Rep. Hunter wrote letters to Defense Secretary Ashton Carter and the Inspector General of the Department of Defense, Jon Rymer, stating that Martland admitted to hitting the commander after learning he had been sexually abusing an 11-year-old boy.

According to Hunter, Martland admitted that his conduct was wrong.

After 11 years of service, Martland is being forced out of the Army, effective November 1. Quinn lost his command and has since resigned.

"To intervene was a moral decision," Hunter wrote Carter, "and Martland and his Special Forces team felt they had no choice but to respond.""

http://popularmilitary.com/congressman-protests-punishment-of-soldiers-who-confronted-alleged-child-rapist/

Well if it's their culture it's their culture.
I'm sure when they come here, they are shocked that our entire academia is run by dry humper bulldykes who have created a prison culture.

but hey that's our culture. They can't possibly understand that our daughters enjoy letting older women sexually harass them in exchange for not being completely bullied out of education.

Yes..............no matter how much you may not like it, as a member of the Armed Forces, you are required to follow the rules and laws of the country you're in, because in that country, the military are the foreigners.

And...........although I don't agree with the practice, and I might have done the same thing, under the UCMJ, I cannot take the law into my own hands and start being a vigilante.

Unfortunately, under the SOFA (Status of Forces Agreement) negotiated by Jr., we are not allowed to enforce US laws in that country, or even on base.

But...............I don't expect civilians to understand things like SOFA and the UCMJ.

Hey Skye...............the original SOFA agreement with Afghanistan was done under Jr., not Obama.

And.....................fwiw.....................Obama isn't a Muslim.

Put a muslim in the oval office and one should expect this..

BINGO!

Good catch Dumbo and Dumbette - cuz we all know Obama wrote the military Code of Conduct. Before he was elected, it was just one big free for all.

You're a matched set of idiots.
Beat it clown trash. Go write PRO Hillary PRO islamic PRO homo crap somewhere else!

BINGO!

Good catch Dumbo and Dumbette - cuz we all know Obama wrote the military Code of Conduct. Before he was elected, it was just one big free for all.

Beat it clown trash. Go write PRO Hillary PRO islamic PRO homo crap somewhere else!

DarkFury

I wouldn't dare cuz you'd send Joe the Hoe Arpaio after me.

If you had ever been in the military, you would know better than your idiotic reply to this story.

But, they don't let impotent old jackasses in.

:lol:

It's quite a bit different then when the British ended Suttee in India, isn't it?

For the record, our military cannot use enhanced interrogation on vile terrorists or the liberals will go insane, but they are expected to look the other way when Muslims rape young boys because that is just part of their culture. Where are the liberals on this one? The left thought that the GITMO terrorists should be sent to the U.S. to ensure they could have all the rights of American citizens, yet our own military members are subjected to whatever fucked up laws exist in the radical countries. And our government sides with them. Considering it's also part of the "culture" of the radicals to commit mass murders, behead non-Muslims, gays and women who fail to obey, I would think something as tame as waterboarding would be laughable. Funny how libs bitch about that to this day, yet turn a blind eye to much more horrible atrocities.

What is worse, being waterboarded, which caused no serious injury, or a young boy being raped by grown men? Our troops are told to respect the culture of foreign lands, which is usually reasonable, but it's crazy that they must tolerate the brutal treatment of people. On the other hand, Obama has told immigrants they don't have to assimilate here and we are supposed to respect other people's practices when they come here. So, we always put Muslims first, whether here or abroad. Just peachy. I guess it would be asking too much to expect immigrants, legal and illegal, to show some tolerance and respect for our laws and customs.

It's insane that these soldiers were charged for trying to save an innocent child from being raped, yet the liberals don't show concern when an illegal alien rapes or murders a citizen. When illegal immigrants come here, they get away with a lot and usually run to sanctuary cities for cover. Radical Muslims who try to have their own sharia courts or continue to deny rights to their women just run to CAIR whining because they don't care about our laws or customs and just want to have things the way they had them in their home country.

The soldiers learn the hard way that certain things are perfectly acceptable in some Muslim countries, like stoning women to death, murdering gays and Christians and raping young boys and girls. And any objection or action to stop it will result in being discharged from the US military. It's bad enough that some fucked up countries tolerate this, but it makes no sense for our own troops to be punished by our own government. I would think it's totally understandable to react the way this soldier did when confronted with a complete sleazebag pedophile.

"A California congressman is demanding that the Army overturn the punishment handed down to two Special Forces soldiers that stood up to an Afghan commander who kept a young boy as a "sex slave."

Rep. Duncan Hunter (R-Alpine), a former Marine officer who served in Iraq and Afghanistan, is upset about the treatment of Sgt. 1st Class Charles Martland and Capt. Danny Quinn after they confronted an Afghan police commander about his abuse of a young boy.

Rep. Hunter wrote letters to Defense Secretary Ashton Carter and the Inspector General of the Department of Defense, Jon Rymer, stating that Martland admitted to hitting the commander after learning he had been sexually abusing an 11-year-old boy.

According to Hunter, Martland admitted that his conduct was wrong.

After 11 years of service, Martland is being forced out of the Army, effective November 1. Quinn lost his command and has since resigned.

"To intervene was a moral decision," Hunter wrote Carter, "and Martland and his Special Forces team felt they had no choice but to respond.""

http://popularmilitary.com/congressman-protests-punishment-of-soldiers-who-confronted-alleged-child-rapist/

Absolutely the right decision. Can't jeopardize military presence by allowing individuals to voice their personal values and concerns onto the locals. What if another soldier beats up some local for how he treats his wife or other woman?

Don't have to like it, nor should you, but you don't get to make foreign policy on your own. You're a cog. Be a cog.

I'm sure when they come here, they are shocked that our entire academia is run by dry humper bulldykes who have created a prison culture.

but hey that's our culture. They can't possibly understand that our daughters enjoy letting older women sexually harass them in exchange for not being completely bullied out of education.

Newsflash. That shit is illegal here.

While colleges are doing their best to indoctrinate students and limit free speech, our laws say we have free speech and our laws say we can't harm other people.

No way will I shrug and say oppressing and beating women or raping children is cultural and something to ignore.

Obama hasn't been shy about expressing his displeasure with anything. Not a word on how wrong it is for grown men to rape children and how unfair it is for the soldier to lose his job for defending the kid. Obama must not take issue with it or he would say something for sure.

If it would have been a Muslim, black or illegal alien, I'm sure Obama would have stepped in and said the rape victim could be his son.

While colleges are doing their best to indoctrinate students and limit free speech, our laws say we have free speech and our laws say we can't harm other people.

No way will I shrug and say oppressing and beating women or raping children is cultural and something to ignore.
Progressives don't care about laws. If you want to save the day, I suggest, go to a college in a major city and do a course that men don't do.

The sexual harrasment by the dykes is criminal.

So because it's illegal, you are fine with it happening? Progressives are bold, they dare much and believe me, female dominated industries are now grooming centres for dykes to groom girls. there is nothing ok with female pedophiles and female homosexuality.

You are so wrong.

Hey Skye...............the original SOFA agreement with Afghanistan was done under Jr., not Obama.

And.....................fwiw.....................Obama isn't a Muslim.

Cool....................if I'm wrong, then you will have no problem posting links that will show me I'm wrong.

But............the UCMJ and the SOFA are pretty clear on this. Can you prove me wrong?

Yo..............The Great Goose.............can you tell me specific Bible verses that condemn females lying with females?

I'm guessing you can't.............there aren't any.

In cases like that, the soldier should just shoot the molester and then transfer out of the country. If there's any complaints by the Afghan government, shoot them too.

Forum List

Back