Societal decline

JakeWIlls92

Gold Member
Apr 6, 2014
NBC and ABC Have Bible Shows In the Making Is This The Hot New Trend

kcoesckr3fyglofjkfjz.jpg

Why would anyone watch this? Does the death of the space opera and the rise of the reality show and these so called Bible shows correlate with the decline and dumbing down of society?

NBC and ABC Have Bible Shows In the Making Is This The Hot New Trend

kcoesckr3fyglofjkfjz.jpg

Why would anyone watch this? Does the death of the space opera and the rise of the reality show and these so called Bible shows correlate with the decline and dumbing down of society?
No.

Society is neither 'in decline' nor 'dumbing down.'

The far left drones like you prove the latter of that!
^ Another far right drone fail post!

The militant atheists are at their most divisive in America since 1900. They are no different in that sense than the far tight, with the Tea Party, the most divisive American political movements in 150 years.

When marijuana was the hot topic in the '50s when government was out to stamp out "reefer madness" what TV there was concentrated on pot.

Today when government is out to stamp out Christianity it simply logically follows that TV has begun to concentrate.......

The militant atheists are at their most divisive in America since 1900. They are no different in that sense than the far tight, with the Tea Party, the most divisive American political movements in 150 years.

Another far left drone fail post..
Oh look a far right drone imitating a previous post because they don't teach originality in far right drone school.

Kosh and his ilk are part of the most divisive element in America politically since the 1920s with the KKK.

Recognizing that there is a societal divide didn't cause the divide. Ignoring the divide won't stop it.

We are no longer a united people deny it won't change it.

That is what the far right is trying to do, but their children will not follow them.

That is what the far right is trying to do, but their children will not follow them.

“When an opponent declares, “I will not come over to your side,” I calmly say, “Your child belongs to us already… What are you? You will pass on. Your descendants, however, now stand in the new camp. In a short time they will know nothing else but this new community.” - Adolf Hitler

And I'm so damned glad that I am one of those "militant tea partiers" (your words). We leave it up to those like you and we will be Mexico in the next 50 years. You leftists destroy - you do NOT build. You tear down rather than build up. You despise the country that allows you to be assholes. But make no mistake about it. You are NOT Americans - you are nothing more than assholes. Spoiled rotten assholes.

RF, you are neither heroes or builders, merely traitors and destroyers.

The great divisive TP political movement's back is broken and it dies off next year.

America wins regardless of which party holds the WH or the Congress..

. . . and the Randall Flaggs have no more influence, and just die off as the old farts they are. :lol:

Reminds me of back when "Touched by an Angel" and all that kind of crap was on TV. It shows that the media wants another Bush fiasco to talk about (since Democratic administrations are largely drama-free)

Forum List

Back