Social justice warriors want universities to ban veterans

MindWars

Diamond Member
Oct 14, 2016
A flyer recently appeared at the University of Colorado-Colorado Springs (UCCS) declaring that “in order to protect our academic institutions we must ban veterans from four-year universities.”

Social justice warriors want universities to ‘ban veterans’

upload_2017-8-28_13-13-42.png

Social justice warriors want universities to 'ban veterans'

HOPEFULLY soldiers will see this and millions of them, hopefully they choose NOT to go to these colleges who continue to strip ppl's free speech, who create their own segregation , hopefully they don't go and these pos schools will lose millions.

Eating their own alive lmao..

Liberals have gone beyond self-parody; it's like they're deliberately trying to be the most mustache-twirling cartoonish villains of all time.

We all know far left wackos hate the military, but I doubt they can even be this dumb in openly denouncing them. If the Dem party ever said such a thing, they would never win an election. Their way has always been one of deceit, they would never be this honest.

• Banned
We all know far left wackos hate the military, but I doubt they can even be this dumb in openly denouncing them. If the Dem party ever said such a thing, they would never win an election. Their way has always been one of deceit, they would never be this honest.

They are beginning to not care, they know their sheep will fall for it all . All they have to do is tell them is it's fake news and the loons run with it.
I'm sure you've seen tons of that right on here.

( They meaning the political democrats).

You call them Social Justice Warriors*, I call them dirt bag bigots.

*As though violence equals social justice!

Actually, the OP's post is half true.

Yes, there is a group at UCCS that is passing out PAMPHLETS advocating for the banning of veterans because they believe that they are tied to white supremacist groups. However..................it's just a pamphlet, and there are no moves to ban any veterans from attending college. If colleges did that, it would be financial suicide, because lots of colleges get money from the military in the form of college assistance that they give veterans to get educations.

Newsletter on UCCS: 'Veterans should be banned from four-year universities'

What's more.................if you were to read the link I posted, you would also see that UCCS had denouced these pamphlets being passed out on their campus.

OP is just doing more fear mongering from her favorite site Info Wars.

• Banned
If you believe the OP's headline or even entertain the possibility that it is true, you are a moron.

If you can't research and go to the site the complete moron are those who are to stupid to see what' s right the fk in front of them.

If you believe the OP's headline or even entertain the possibility that it is true, you are a moron.

Everytime you STUPID FKS make your " FAKE BS" comments you continue to prove to the world how fkn truly stupid , and pathetic you really are .

TRY GOING TO THE FKN SITE DUMBASS !!!

upload_2017-8-28_19-10-45.png

UCCS chancellor issues statement in support of veterans

If the incident DIDN'T OCCUR THEY WOULDN'T have issued a STATEMENT MORON...
phone number included.

Gawd you fks are pathetic!!

Yes, there is a group at UCCS that is passing out PAMPHLETS advocating for the banning of veterans because they believe that they are tied to white supremacist groups. However..................it's just a pamphlet, and there are no moves to ban any veterans from attending college. If colleges did that, it would be financial suicide, because lots of colleges get money from the military in the form of college assistance that they give veterans to get educations.

What's more.................if you were to read the link I posted, you would also see that UCCS had denouced these pamphlets being passed out on their campus.

The same applies to you DUMBASS!! Read what I wrote to the other moron your twin.

upload_2017-8-28_19-12-57.png

Last edited:
A flyer recently appeared at the University of Colorado-Colorado Springs (UCCS) declaring that “in order to protect our academic institutions we must ban veterans from four-year universities.”

View attachment 146459

HOPEFULLY soldiers will see this and millions of them, hopefully they choose NOT to go to these colleges who continue to strip ppl's free speech, who create their own segregation , hopefully they don't go and these pos schools will lose millions.

Of course, we little nobodies can't ask Big Shot Conservative businessman to refuse to recruit or hire graduating students from this GULAG. Only that would stop UCCS Big Shots from caving in to the Campus Commie Scum.

The Democrat Party openly supports AntiFart. We must remind the public around election time. The American people love and support our boys in uniform.

View attachment 146459

From your article:

However, he also made clear that the group named on the flyer is not affiliated with the university, and “does not represent the views of the University of Colorado-Colorado Springs," proclaiming that “as a university, we value the contributions of veterans to the campus as well as to the broader community and nation.”

From Alex Jones? Probably some right wingers trying to start sh!t. Didn't work.

View attachment 146459

From your article:

However, he also made clear that the group named on the flyer is not affiliated with the university, and “does not represent the views of the University of Colorado-Colorado Springs," proclaiming that “as a university, we value the contributions of veterans to the campus as well as to the broader community and nation.”

OMFG!!!!

From Alex Jones? Probably some right wingers trying to start sh!t. Didn't work.

IT IS NOT FROM ALEX JONES ASSHOLE PUT ON GLASSES JACKASS GAWD DAM IS THERE A FULL MOON OR ARE FKRS THIS GAWD DAMN STUPID

The same applies to you DUMBASS!! Read what I wrote to the other moron your twin.

View attachment 146514

Yo.........................Mind Whore................if you had bothered to read what I'd posted, you would have seen that in my post I had ALREADY said that UCCS had denounced the PAMPHLET that some idiot group was passing around. UCCS isn't going to ban veterans, and I don't think any other college is going to either.

Forum List

Back