Soccer blows

And you made assumptions that since I don't watch overpaid idiots chase a ball on the idiot box that I was a spindly little kid who got tossed in a locker.

It wasn't an assumption, it was a conclusion based on your many comments here, Poindexter.

An assumption would be you assuming that every professional athlete is an idiot. Your inferiority complex kicking in again, Poindexter?

A conclusion based on assumptions

Nope. Based on your words and your attitude.

It wasn't an assumption, it was a conclusion based on your many comments here, Poindexter.

An assumption would be you assuming that every professional athlete is an idiot. Your inferiority complex kicking in again, Poindexter?

A conclusion based on assumptions

You are assuming that one who does not watch sports on the idiot box like you do is not and never has been athletic.

Pretty big assumption there Sally.

You are assuming that one who does not watch sports on the idiot box like you do is not and never has been athletic.

Pretty big assumption there Sally.

Pay attention Poindexter: BASED ON YOUR WORDS AND ATTITUDE. You're a real numbskull.

The only words I have written are that watching sports on the boob tube is a waste of time.

As far as attitude how this

Fuck off Sally.

Given that a Superbowl or an Olympics attracts around 150 million viewers worldwide, while a FIFA World Cup final will receive in excess of a billion viewers tells us all something about which sport most people find interesting. Silly debate really. If you love Gridiron football, stick to it. If you like Association football, stick to that. There is no conceivable way of 'proving' the superiority of one over the other.

Sally Ukunthair where have you been?

Did that oozing rash finally clear up?

Last edited:
Any sport where folks run around for two hours and maybe one point is scored is officially boring.

No sport should allow games to end in a tie.

When pretending to fall down in terrible agony is the most exciting thing to happen during a game, that's a boring sport right there.

I'm gonna skip the yellow and throw a red card down on you! :eusa_angel:

Since nothing is happening during the game, they have time to exchange nice little greeting cards.

"Dear Nigel,

Don't you wish someone would actually score a point in this game or something? I'm considering running to within a meter of Percy there and then throwing myself on the ground as if I'd been shot at close range. Let me know what you think of my performance after the game over tea.

Cheers,
Byron"

nonet.jpg

:clap2:

Don't agree, but it's funny as...

Forum List

Back