Soccer blows

Straight A student and lettered in football 4 years.

What's that Poindexter? 4 years on the Chess Club? That would be admirable (really!) if there really had been a club instead of just you playing with yourself in the woods, shedding the tears of frustration you wish you could 'hike' fast enough to escape.

cue the sad music...

Funny how you seem to like to call everyone else insecure?

Project much fat ass?

Not at all. And no matter how many times you repeat it or how badly you want it to be true, "fat ass" is hilariously wrong. Sorry Poindexter, you are simply inferior yet again. Go ride your big wheel into the woods where you can hide from the world you've just never fit into. Tell yourself it makes you 'hard core,' but it won't stop the hurt inside.

OK Nancy.

I take that back I have a friend named Nancy that could run you into the ground and I wouldn't want to insult her.

I'll call you Sally instead.

Yes, you keep on hoping that if it makes you feel better. LOL!!!

Nice that you have any friends at all. Just like in the bad movies, girls like to have one gay male friend in their circle. Have you finally found your place, Poindexter?

Not at all. And no matter how many times you repeat it or how badly you want it to be true, "fat ass" is hilariously wrong. Sorry Poindexter, you are simply inferior yet again. Go ride your big wheel into the woods where you can hide from the world you've just never fit into. Tell yourself it makes you 'hard core,' but it won't stop the hurt inside.

OK Nancy.

I take that back I have a friend named Nancy that could run you into the ground and I wouldn't want to insult her.

I'll call you Sally instead.

Yes, you keep on hoping that if it makes you feel better. LOL!!!

Nice that you have any friends at all. Just like in the bad movies, girls like to have one gay male friend in their circle. Have you finally found your place, Poindexter?

You really are threatened by someone who doesn't spend his life in front of the idiot box aren't you?

It's sad really that a box with flickering lights is all you have to give you pleasure in your sorry little world.

idiotbox.gif

You really are threatened by someone who doesn't spend his life in front of the idiot box aren't you?.

Are we back to this again, Poindexter? Does your whole life consist of a few hours per week? Are you in Geek hibernation the rest of the time? You're a sad, inferior little creature, Poindexter.

You really are threatened by someone who doesn't spend his life in front of the idiot box aren't you?.

Are we back to this again, Poindexter? Does your whole life consist of a few hours per week? Are you in Geek hibernation the rest of the time? You're a sad, inferior little creature, Poindexter.

Sure keep telling yourself that the hours you spend in front of the boob tube are productive.

If you say it enough it's true right?

Sure keep telling yourself that the hours you spend in front of the boob tube are productive.

When did I mention "productive," Poindexter? You're a sad, weak little thing, Poindexter.

When did I mention "productive," Poindexter? You're a sad, weak little thing, Poindexter.

Tell me Sally, why are you so defensive about the statement that watching sports on the boob tube is a waste of time?

Tell me Sally, why are you so defensive about the statement that watching sports on the boob tube is a waste of time?

It's not a "waste of time" for red blooded American men (all things you clearly are not) to take a few hours to take in a game. Friends and family get together and spend time rooting on the home team and following entertainment that most men (again, leaves you out) and many women enjoy. If you were: A) a man B) an American and C) not a social misfit you would not need any of this explained to you. If you don't like sports because you were always a spindly little outcast that's your business Poindexter, but that doesn't mean your limp-wristed protestations against the rest of us Americans are anything but pathetic and pointless.

It's not a "waste of time" for red blooded American men (all things you clearly are not) to take a few hours to take in a game. Friends and family get together and spend time rooting on the home team and following entertainment that most men (again, leaves you out) and many women enjoy. If you were: A) a man B) an American and C) not a social misfit you would not need any of this explained to you. If you don't like sports because you were always a spindly little outcast that's your business Poindexter, but that doesn't mean your limp-wristed protestations against the rest of us Americans are anything but pathetic and pointless.

You would rather watch than play. You do what all the other sheep do BAAAAAA!

I love sports but I would rather play than watch. That's the difference between us , little sheep.

Last edited:

You would rather watch than play. .

Again with the empty assumptions Poindexter? Go take a hike and clear your head.

You would rather watch than play. .

Again with the empty assumptions Poindexter? Go take a hike and clear your head.

Oh so you can make assumptions but I can't?

And I already ran 10 miles this morning. I'll be lifting weights and hitting the heavy bag this evening.

So make sure you have your chips and dip after all football is on the idiot box tonight.

...he must have gotten a flat tire...

Unlike you Sally, I can change a tire by myself.

And you made assumptions that since I don't watch overpaid idiots chase a ball on the idiot box that I was a spindly little kid who got tossed in a locker.

So go turn on your TV and dream you're actually doing something.

And you made assumptions that since I don't watch overpaid idiots chase a ball on the idiot box that I was a spindly little kid who got tossed in a locker.

It wasn't an assumption, it was a conclusion based on your many comments here, Poindexter.

An assumption would be you assuming that every professional athlete is an idiot. Your inferiority complex kicking in again, Poindexter?

It wasn't an assumption, it was a conclusion based on your many comments here, Poindexter.

An assumption would be you assuming that every professional athlete is an idiot. Your inferiority complex kicking in again, Poindexter?

A conclusion based on assumptions

Forum List

Back