So you want better paying jobs?

We were founded as a Republic, that is what the Federalists were.

dear, the Federalists were a republic???

No, they favored a Republic... they were Republicans.
dear, Jefferson and Madison founded the Republican party in 1793 to oppose the Federalists. Republicans then and now were/are for tiny tiny govt. Welcome to your first lesson in American History.

No... They founded the Democratic-Republican party. We've been through this.

They often used the term "Republican" back then, but that was BEFORE there was a Republican party. The GOP was formed in 1860 and their first President was Abraham Lincoln.

Federalists favored a REPUBLIC.
Democratic-Republicans favored a DEMOCRACY.

You have to understand the context of the name... DEMOCRATIC-Republicans. It's hyphenated... it means they are Republicans like the Federalists but they favor Democracy by the people as opposed to Federalism.

After 1824, the Democratic-Republicans splintered and became the Democratic Party. The Federalists became the Whigs who later dissolved and ultimately, their supporters became the GOP.

What you are doing is taking a rather simple-minded and uneducated view of the names and applying your own logic instead of reading about history. (kind of like what you do with free market capitalism) That may fly when you're conversing with other morons, it doesn't fly when you're talking to someone who knows history. You just come across as really stupid.

Again, they used the term "Republican" or "Republican party" to describe the Democratic-Republican party. .

dear, in the 18th Century the Democratic-Republican party did not exist so it was impossible to describe it then. I offered you $10,000 if the term Democratic- Republican was used in the 18th Century and you refused to take the bet. Catching on???

No... They founded the Democratic-Republican party. We've been through this.

dear stupid, I've offered you $10,000 if you have evidence of this but you refused to provide it yet you cling to your position to protect your ego???

Again, they used the term "Republican" or "Republican party" to describe the Democratic-Republican party. .

dear, in the 18th Century the Democratic-Republican party did not exist so it was impossible to describe it then. I offered you $10,000 if the term Democratic- Republican was used in the 18th Century and you refused to take the bet. Catching on???

Democratic-Republican Party - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
The Democratic-Republican Party was the American political party in the 1790s of Thomas Jefferson and James Madison formed in opposition to the centralizing policies of the new Federalist party. It came to power in 1800, and dominated national and state affairs until the 1820s, when it faded away.

Again... a tractor does not make ANYTHING. It's an inanimate object.

so 1+1=2 and a tractor is an inanimate object?? the whole world agrees yet you point it out as if its a great new discovery! What does that lead us to think about your IQ?

Again... a tractor does not make ANYTHING. It's an inanimate object.

so 1+1=2 and a tractor is an inanimate object?? the whole world agrees yet you point it out as if its a great new discovery! What does that lead us to think about your IQ?

And a tractor doesn't make anything.

Why do you keep on claiming it does? :dunno:

dear, a farmer would not buy a tractor if it didn't make money for him .

Last edited:
When can I expect my check?

as soon as you present a primary source from the 18th Century. Do you accept the bet?? This is yes or no question.

Well I am having difficulty finding any web pages from the 18th fucking century... so I guess I can't show you that? :dunno:

I did show you that the Democratic-Republicans were NOT the GOP (Republican Party), which is what you claimed. The D-R Party split up in 1824 and eventually the remnants became the Democratic Party. The Whig party also split up shortly after that and their remnants became the Republican Party (GOP). There were numerous other parties along the way, I have tried to simplify it for you but it seems you stubbornly wish to remain illiterate and I can't help you there.

dear, a tractor makes money!! would you like to see 100 websites that claim a tractor makes money??? Demand/desire, remember????
  1. Western Farm Equipment - Google Books Result
    Western Farm Equipment
    ‎1922
    When a farmer becomes convinced that a tractor will make money for him he can and willbuy that tractor nine times out of ten. Like all the rest of us, he'is looking ...
  2. Farm Implement News
  3. ‎1922
    Many farmers will grow potatoes for the first tirncand many others will ... a tractor will make money for him, he can and will buy that tractor nine times out of ten.
  4. Farm Machinery and Equipment - Google Books Result
    Farm Machinery and Equipment
    ‎1922 - Agricultural machinery
    HEN a farmer becomes con— vinced that a tractor will make money for him he can andwill buy that tractor nine times out of ten. Like all the rest of us, he is ..

Well I am having difficulty finding any web pages from the 18th fucking century... so I guess I can't show you that? :dunno:

dear, newspapers, speeches, books, govt documents etc all survive from the 18th century and they all show that Madison and Jefferson founded the Republcan Party. Here's the Congressional Record to help you along:

(1797-1799)

Majority Party: Federalist (22 seats)

Minority Party: Republican (10 seats)

Other Parties: 0

Total Seats: 32

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

6th Congress (1799-1801)

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

7th Congress (1801-1803)

Majority Party: Republican (17 seats)

Minority Party: Federalist (15 seats)

Vacant: 2

Total Seats: 34

dear, a tractor makes money!! would you like to see 100 websites that claim a tractor makes money??? Demand/desire, remember????
  1. Western Farm Equipment - Google Books Result
    Western Farm Equipment
    ‎1922
    When a farmer becomes convinced that a tractor will make money for him he can and willbuy that tractor nine times out of ten. Like all the rest of us, he'is looking ...
  2. Farm Implement News
  3. ‎1922
    Many farmers will grow potatoes for the first tirncand many others will ... a tractor will make money for him, he can and will buy that tractor nine times out of ten.
  4. Farm Machinery and Equipment - Google Books Result
    Farm Machinery and Equipment
    ‎1922 - Agricultural machinery
    HEN a farmer becomes con— vinced that a tractor will make money for him he can andwill buy that tractor nine times out of ten. Like all the rest of us, he is ..

Sorry... tractor is an inanimate object... doesn't make anything.... the whole world knows this... you said that yourself.... are you going to continue being obtuse... are we going to continue repeating the same thing over and over like 3 year olds?

Until the farmer gets on the tractor and cranks it, then plows a field that he has purchased and plants potato seeds which he also purchased, fertilizes (purchased) and waters (uses another resource) the potato plants, then harvests the potatoes and finds someone to sell the potatoes to, then transports the potatoes using a truck... there is no money made. The tractor cannot make anything... it is inanimate.

dear, newspapers, speeches, books, govt documents etc all survive from the 18th century and they all show that Madison and Jefferson founded the Republcan Party. Here's the Congressional Record to help you along:

(1797-1799)

6th Congress (1799-1801)

7th Congress (1801-1803)

Sorry! That's a post made on an internet message board at 4:25 p.m. today. Not from the 18th century... you lose.

Sorry... tractor is an inanimate object... doesn't make anything.... the whole world knows this...

dear stupid, I offered to give you 100 more web sites where people speak of a tractor making money. Do you want to see some more? You seem like you have Aspergers such that all things are merely black and white to you. People talk literally and figuratively. When someone says a tractor makes money people know they are talking figuratively. Only those with Aspergers get confused by it.

(1797-1799)

6th Congress (1799-1801)

7th Congress (1801-1803)

Sorry! That's a post made on an internet message board at 4:25 p.m. today. Not from the 18th century... you lose.

Playing games rather than facing your ignorance will only make you more ignorant tomorrow. You have an opportunity so grab it!!.

Sorry... tractor is an inanimate object... doesn't make anything.... the whole world knows this...

dear stupid, I offered to give you 100 more web sites where people speak of a tractor making money. Do you want to see some more? You seem like you have Aspergers such that all things are merely black and white to you. People talk literally and figuratively. When someone says a tractor makes money people know they are talking figuratively. Only those with Aspergers get confused by it.

You can give me 10 bazillion websites... tractors are still inanimate objects that can't make anything. Now, you seem to be trying to walk back your stupidity with the remark about "figuratively" and that's not what you've been insisting. That is what I TRIED to explain but you ignored me and continued to be obtuse. Maybe YOU have Aspergers? :dunno:

Playing games rather than facing your ignorance will only make you more ignorant tomorrow. You have an opportunity so grab it!!.

I don't have any ignorance to face... you're the one who continues to make comments you have to walk back, not me. I've explained this all to you and you just ignore whatever I say and keep insisting on forcing your stupid obtuse nonsense on me and calling me names. I guess you have this thing about being belligerent and not wanting to have intelligent discourse... not sure what the fuck your problem is to be honest. Aspergers?

Forum List

Back