So You Think Social Issues Are losers For Republicans - Think Again.

So let me get this straight, A clear majority favors the liberal lean to social issues but the poll says that isn't correct. It seems to me that asking the right questions can give you any predictable response you need to write articles that confuse the truth and that seems pretty evident to me that is the case here.
Shame on the writers from the Washington Post, I expected better from them.

Didn't bother to read the article, did ya? The question was very straight forward.
Yes I did read it as a matter of fact and I know from the evidence that broad generalizations do not offer any type of helpful analysis. All of the questions asked had the majority responding that they agreed with the way certain things are going yet the question they based everything on "Do you think things are generally going in the right direction or do you think they are seriously on the wrong track" is too broad to gather an honest insight to what the public is actually thinking. Then they based their poll on that single response. It's dishonest and a very poor poll.

Guess you missed the information provided on 3 specific issues.

Liberals have won a series of victories on social issues. Most Americans aren’t thrilled about it.

Liberals have won a string of victories on gay marriage and health care reform this year, but a new Washington Post-ABC News poll finds a large majority of Americans are unhappy with where the nation is headed on social issues.

Sixty three percent of people say they are uncomfortable with the country's overall direction on social issues these days; four in 10 feel "strongly" uncomfortable about the nation's changes.

Read more here:

Liberals have won a series of victories on social issues. Most Americans aren t thrilled about it. - The Washington Post
lol this wouldn't change the fact that a solid majority of Americans favor gay marriage.

So let me get this straight, A clear majority favors the liberal lean to social issues but the poll says that isn't correct. It seems to me that asking the right questions can give you any predictable response you need to write articles that confuse the truth and that seems pretty evident to me that is the case here.

Didn't bother to read the article, did ya? The question was very straight forward.
Yes I did read it as a matter of fact and I know from the evidence that broad generalizations do not offer any type of helpful analysis. All of the questions asked had the majority responding that they agreed with the way certain things are going yet the question they based everything on "Do you think things are generally going in the right direction or do you think they are seriously on the wrong track" is too broad to gather an honest insight to what the public is actually thinking. Then they based their poll on that single response. It's dishonest and a very poor poll.

You would be wrong once again if you thought I missed anything. My point is that every question has respondents replying in the affirmative. Yet the writers take a broadly generalized question to debunk the answers and come up with a false positive that people are actually concerned about something they really aren't.

Liberals have won a series of victories on social issues. Most Americans aren’t thrilled about it.

Liberals have won a string of victories on gay marriage and health care reform this year, but a new Washington Post-ABC News poll finds a large majority of Americans are unhappy with where the nation is headed on social issues.

Sixty three percent of people say they are uncomfortable with the country's overall direction on social issues these days; four in 10 feel "strongly" uncomfortable about the nation's changes.

Read more here:

Liberals have won a series of victories on social issues. Most Americans aren t thrilled about it. - The Washington Post
lol this wouldn't change the fact that a solid majority of Americans favor gay marriage.

Favoring a concept, and favoring the dictatorial process that was used to force it are two different things.

You would be wrong once again if you thought I missed anything. My point is that every question has respondents replying in the affirmative. Yet the writers take a broadly generalized question to debunk the answers and come up with a false positive that people are actually concerned about something they really aren't.

Your opinion, carry on.

Read more here:

Favoring a concept, and favoring the dictatorial process that was used to force it are two different things.
The Supreme Court and the rest of the judges who ruled these anti-gay-marriage laws unconstitutional are Dictators? Interesting.

Tell us, are they also dictators when they overturn gun control laws?

Read more here:

Why should it matter if the SC decided it? If left up to a popular vote nationwide, it still would have happened.

When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow. It's happened many times before, and we do have you by the balls, it's in the end a liberal nation. No worries.
Liberals are Kool Aid gulping sheep. Fuck the lot.

PS- While you're at it, have a slurp from my 7-11 Jizz Bucket. :slap:

You fucking hapless hack. :fu:

Read the article, comment on it.

I read the poll, part one:

A plurality of Americans support the Democrats over the Republicans.
A majority of Americans support the same sex marriage decision.
A large majority of Americans believe our economic system favors the wealthy.
A plurality of Americans prefer the Democrats to improve economic policy.
A plurality of Americans support the SCOTUS upholding of Obamacare.
A plurality of Americans support banning the CSA flag from public grounds.

Read more here:

Why should it matter if the SC decided it? If left up to a popular vote nationwide, it still would have happened.

Because the court assumed power it doesn't have in both the marriage and ACA cases.

When you've got 'em by the balls, their hearts and minds will follow. It's happened many times before, and we do have you by the balls, it's in the end a liberal nation. No worries.
Liberals are Kool Aid gulping sheep. Fuck the lot.

PS- While you're at it, have a slurp from my 7-11 Jizz Bucket. :slap:

You fucking hapless hack. :fu:

Read the article, comment on it.

I read the poll, part one:

A plurality of Americans support the Democrats over the Republicans.
A majority of Americans support the same sex marriage decision.
A large majority of Americans believe our economic system favors the wealthy.
A plurality of Americans prefer the Democrats to improve economic policy.
A plurality of Americans support the SCOTUS upholding of Obamacare.
A plurality of Americans support banning the CSA flag from public grounds.

And a clear majority of adults don't like the way the commies are going about their agenda, including 43% of dems.

Read more here:

Because the court assumed power it doesn't have in both the marriage and ACA cases.

lol, really? And did the court do that deciding gun rights cases?

Read more here:

BTW SSM failed in virtually every state it was put to a vote.

Read more here:

Yes, the cowards refuse to issue a broad decision based solely on the Constitution. They're like the left, they keep parsing words and limiting the scope of every decision.

Yes, the cowards refuse to issue a broad decision based solely on the Constitution. They're like the left, they keep parsing words and limiting the scope of every decision.
Nothing in the constitution says marriage is only between heterosexual couples. Case closed.

Read more here:

BTW SSM failed in virtually every state it was put to a vote.
Until the more recent votes where it passed but lucky for the homos, we are not a democracy and their rights aren't up for a vote of the people.

Read more here:

The Supreme Court and the rest of the judges who ruled these anti-gay-marriage laws unconstitutional are Dictators? Interesting.

Tell us, are they also dictators when they overturn gun control laws? Yes, or no?

Forum List

Back