So why did the black firefighters perform poorly?

Why do you think the black firefighters performed poorly?

• A) They're probably not as smart on average

Votes: 3 9.4%
  • B) They probably didn't study as hard as the white guys

Votes: 18 56.3%
  • C) Both A & B

Votes: 8 25.0%
  • D) The white guys cheated

Votes: 0 0.0%
  • E) My PC indoctrination requires I see only racial bias in the exam

Votes: 3 9.4%

• Total voters
If you want to get practically every one of the points that counter the Black Racist BULLSHIT, read my thread of 9 different sections that refer to their whining in the area of self-pity, delusional victimhood, and a sense of parasitic entitlement.

Being less qualified is the obvious what. The original question was why.

But just to be clear, why were they less qualified?

They were less qualified cause that's what racist white America wanted them to be.

So the desires of this alleged white racist america caused them to provide the wrong answers on the test?

Are you really this stupid, or are you just trolling?
Who says they got the wrong answers? Did you actually see the tests and grade them yourself? The racist system said 'fuck these n******, I'm not gonna let em pass'.

Who says they got the wrong answers? Did you actually see the tests and grade them yourself? The racist system said 'fuck these n******, I'm not gonna let em pass'.

So you saw the tests and saw the answers were correct and have evidence for these claims?

Or are you just trolling?

No, I never stated that I saw them. I know how the system works.

If you want to get practically every one of the points that counter the Black Racist BULLSHIT, read my thread of 9 different sections that refer to their whining in the area of self-pity, delusional victimhood, and a sense of parasitic entitlement.

Just so you know, Part 10 is available in my thread entitled: "Black Racism's ARROGANCE."

Update:

24 out of 29 (83%) of respondents believe that the black firefighters didn't study as hard as the white firefighters. And I agree with them. Assuming we are correct, the next question for those 29 respondents is why didn't they study as hard? Is it because they are naturally lazy? I don't think so. I think it has more to do with them being conditioned to believe that a certain number of spots (a quota if you will) has already been set aside for blacks and therefore they're only competing against other blacks and not everybody.

Discuss

I don't know why the minority firefighters did so poorly. Not having seen the test itself, or the answer sheets turned in all we can really do is guess.

My guess would be that a variety of factors was involved. I think it's likely that everyone taking the test probably thought that some form of AA would be involved; that a certain quota of spots would be made available for minority firefighters instead of of all the spots being open to everyone. In a situation like that it would be likely that the white guys would study harder thinking that they were competing for a much more limited number of positions that those posted. It could also lead a number of minorities to believe that they didn't need to study as hard because they weren't necessarily competing against everyone but only with each other.

It could also be that there is some racial bias inherent in the test or perhaps the majority of the black testers simply tried to take it too early and didn't have the experience needed to pass the test satisfactorily. Knowing how the black vs. white firefighters compared in experience and longevity on the job might be interesting here.

You're suggesting that the black test-takers actually did well, but that racist test-graders changed their scores to failing grades?

That theory would be dumb enough by itself, but it makes even less sense when you stop to think about how the litigation arose in the first place: in an effort not to promote whites without blacks, ALL the tests were thrown out, and NOBODY passed. In other words, there WAS manipulation, but it was AGAINST THE WHITES, not the other way around.

And there WAS a "racist" system in place, but it didn't say fuck these *******. It said FUCK THESE WHITES.

So why do YOU think the black firefighters performed poorly relative to their white colleagues on the firefighter's promotion eligibility exam?

I'll post a poll, but go ahead and post your thoughts.

Who cares about an exam? A four hundred pound guy might ace it, but I wouldn't want him trying to help me out of a burning house. How would I get around him?

In the early seventies, the Supreme Court said that you couldn't look at a single qualifier, but you had to look at a range of qualifiers.

What does that mean?

It means you have to also look at verbal reviews, on the job reviews, practice, one on one interviews. You couldn't look at just a single test. That was the law.

Until this conservative Activist court led by Roberts changed established law that has stood for nearly 40 years.

Republicans can't see the sense of this because it falls outside of their tiny little paranoid world of put upon whites and scary blacks.

So why do YOU think the black firefighters performed poorly relative to their white colleagues on the firefighter's promotion eligibility exam?

I'll post a poll, but go ahead and post your thoughts.

Who cares about an exam? A four hundred pound guy might ace it, but I wouldn't want him trying to help me out of a burning house. How would I get around him?

In the early seventies, the Supreme Court said that you couldn't look at a single qualifier, but you had to look at a range of qualifiers.

What does that mean?

It means you have to also look at verbal reviews, on the job reviews, practice, one on one interviews. You couldn't look at just a single test. That was the law.

Until this conservative Activist court led by Roberts changed established law that has stood for nearly 40 years.

Republicans can't see the sense of this because it falls outside of their tiny little paranoid world of put upon whites and scary blacks.

Nice strawman. :clap2:

They were looking at a range of qualifiers, of which the test was one. Just like being a 400 pound tub of shit can get you disqualified, so to can being a moron. The test established who was eligible, it wasn't a guarantee of a promotion.

Only when everyone is held to the same standard can there be anything approaching equality. I'd say I'm sorry that pisses you off, but I'm not.

Race politics are retarded. If the building is on fire, I don't want a black firefighter coming ion to get me. I don't want a white firefighter coming in to get me,. I don't want a male or female firefighter coming in to save my ass.

I want the best damned firefighter coming in to save my ass. That's the only thing that matters

All the race politics crap is bullshit and puts personal and political agendas before the lives of the citizens who might need need the best damned firefighters to save their hides

Race politics are retarded. If the building is on fire, I don't want a black firefighter coming ion to get me. I don't want a white firefighter coming in to get me,. I don't want a male or female firefighter coming in to save my ass.

I want the best damned firefighter coming in to save my ass. That's the only thing that matters

All the race politics crap is bullshit and puts personal and political agendas before the lives of the citizens who might need need the best damned firefighters to save their hides

Charity rep for such a shameless display of rep-grubbery. :lol:

If I was a black american I would go around applying for as many jobs as I could. Even if I wasnt qualified or interested. Sooner or later there would be a payout for racist test discrimination.
Actually that may be an indirect answer to the thread's question. An unqualified, uninterested white wouldn't sit the exam but there is still a possible payoff for a minority.

You're suggesting that the black test-takers actually did well, but that racist test-graders changed their scores to failing grades?

That theory would be dumb enough by itself, but it makes even less sense when you stop to think about how the litigation arose in the first place: in an effort not to promote whites without blacks, ALL the tests were thrown out, and NOBODY passed. In other words, there WAS manipulation, but it was AGAINST THE WHITES, not the other way around.

And there WAS a "racist" system in place, but it didn't say fuck these *******. It said FUCK THESE WHITES.
Yep you see it everywhere......

They were less qualified cause that's what racist white America wanted them to be.

So the desires of this alleged white racist america caused them to provide the wrong answers on the test?

Are you really this stupid, or are you just trolling?

Who cares about one written exam? How did they do on job performance reviews? That's what I want to know.

A nine hundred pound man could get an "A" on an exam, but I don't want him trying to carry me out of a fire. Talk about bacon in fire.

Who cares about one written exam? How did they do on job performance reviews? That's what I want to know.

A nine hundred pound man could get an "A" on an exam, but I don't want him trying to carry me out of a fire. Talk about bacon in fire.

Blacks do poorly there, too. In one lawsuit pursued by the Dept. of Justice, it argued that black men are just naturally afraid of heights. Therefore, they should skip that part of the test.

What do you think of that, rdean?

Blacks do poorly there, too. In one lawsuit pursued by the Dept. of Justice, it argued that black men are just naturally afraid of heights. Therefore, they should skip that part of the test.

What do you think of that, rdean?

I couldn't figure out where your link is?

Forum List

Back