So Who You Liberals Got For 2020?

There will be civil war before that happens!

Half of the 30% that support Drumph couldn't get off the couch to revolt.

Why do you support Nancy Pelosi?

Because she presided over the most productive, pro-middle class session of Congress since the 1960s.

What policies do you support?

You want the list of ALL the policies I support or just the policies she supports that I agree with? Or do you want the list of policies she supported as leader of the House that I agree with?

How about we cut to the Chase and you can tell me ALL about why you hate a single congresswoman from a District in CA. Do you live in SF?

All of her policies that you support and you can add the list of policies she supported as leader of the House........and why.

I don't think I have ever read anything as of yet of policies that you actually support. I'm not saying you haven't--just that I haven't come across any. To cut to the chase, are you simply cheer-leading and reciting the Democratic Party (Pelosi specific) talking points or are there actual reasons behind this? I ask people how they arrive at their conclusions.

Honest to god you ignorant if you just remove the names using four little rules...
1, They cannot be in or on their way to prison.
2, They cannot be in or on their way to a mental asylum
3, They cannot be in or on their way to a nursing home.
4, They cannot be a pervert.

That wipes out your ENTIRE leadership. Hell if those rules applied to your voters you would have no base.
LOL! Project much?
So who is going to lift up that torn tatterd nasty ratty flag of the DNC and lead you forward?
Ah, I see. Yet another "you ignorant" equating "Liberals" with "the DNC". DNC, RNC? Peas in a pod. Neither Corporate party has any legitimate role "lead"ing us. High time we created and got behind parties that service the needs and desires of actual people. You can shove all this clownish, right vs left, supposed "debate" where the Sun don't shine. Not doing anyone any favors but the billionaires (our common enemy).
Ain't no billionaire ever called me beaner. Dems have.
Ain't no billionaire ever stole from me. Dems have.
Funny thing on "beaner". My grand daughter one day was telling my wife about some of the kids at high school and she called them dumb beaners. My wife told her that she, the grand daughter, was part beaner as well! lol

And you pointed out she was asian and disabled for what reason?

That it will make Trump's head explode with the racist and disability related comments he'll make.

Kind of like in the Senate Race, where Mark Kirk made some comment about Thailand and George Washington that looked... well, just tacky.

(For the record, Duckworth's father is white, her mother was from Thailand.)

When Nancy Pelosi takes back over as speaker next year, Trump and Pence will get impeached, Nancy will be President and will name Hillary her VP then she'll step down and the rightfully elected person will finally be seated.

I hope you are being facetious

I don't see any ground for impeaching Pence. Even if there were, the provisions of the 25th Amendment would require the appointment of a new VP if Trump were removed first.

And you pointed out she was asian and disabled for what reason?

That it will make Trump's head explode with the racist and disability related comments he'll make.

Kind of like in the Senate Race, where Mark Kirk made some comment about Thailand and George Washington that looked... well, just tacky.

(For the record, Duckworth's father is white, her mother was from Thailand.)
Sure glad the site has you on race patrol. Otherwise I might not give a fuck about their race or disability!
Of course I don't, but if it makes you feel better about yourself? Proceed.

The whiter than marshmallow fluff Elizabeth Warren, who cost an actual minority job, but of course the lard ass hypocritical patheric elitist hoity toity white liberals dont give a shit.

Racist pieces of shit.
Can't wait for Warren to debate Trump

Trump is an intellectual lightweight

Senator, Professor Warren is not running. Besides, we need her as the lioness in the Senate.
Besides, we need her as the lioness in the Senate.

misspelled lyingest

When Nancy Pelosi takes back over as speaker next year, Trump and Pence will get impeached, Nancy will be President and will name Hillary her VP then she'll step down and the rightfully elected person will finally be seated.

I hope you get to be front line when you test that theory.

Me too...I'm a crack shot and have more than one rifle (and a couple pistols) And....I can get up off my couch.
Sounds like a crack head to me. Is this your couch?

funny_toilets_Funzug.org_13.jpg

No...but put in cordless phones and I'd like that for a home office. Seat heated?

I don't see any ground for impeaching Pence. Even if there were, the provisions of the 25th Amendment would require the appointment of a new VP if Trump were removed first.

It is the Christmas season. We can put anything on the wish list....

Me too...I'm a crack shot and have more than one rifle (and a couple pistols) And....I can get up off my couch.

No...but put in cordless phones and I'd like that for a home office. Seat heated?
Would 220 work for you?

Biden, Warren, Sanders, Booker

Running against a candidate under indictment

Your Christmas wish list is a little bit short this year RW.

Mueller has been ticking off our wish list, thanks!

You think Santa Claus is a lawyer?

What a sad demented universe....

He is this year. Catchy tune, huh?

Top 10 Catchiest Commercial Jingles

You're right, Pence won't be impeached, he will be criminally charged. Pence, as head of the transition, is into this Russia thing up to his albino eyebrows.

Biden, Warren, Sanders, Booker

Running against a candidate under indictment

Ha! No WAY I'm falling for that! You will not infect me with earworms! Your evil plan won't work!

You're right, Pence won't be impeached, he will be criminally charged. Pence, as head of the transition, is into this Russia thing up to his albino eyebrows.
Try this stupid.
You manage to impeach Trump
Trump steps down.
Pence pardons Trump.
Pence appoints Trump as vice president.
Pence gets impeached
Pence steps down
Trump becomes president
Trump pardons Pence

All legal and you get nothing!

Would 220 work for you?
Sure, but I think I'll have it designed so that it uses methane to power it...make it self sustained and energy efficient. More "off the grid"

Try this stupid.
You manage to impeach Trump
Trump steps down.
Pence pardons Trump.
Pence appoints Trump as vice president.
Pence gets impeached
Pence steps down
Trump becomes president
Trump pardons Pence

All legal and you get nothing!

Sure...but my fantasy is much more plausible.

And I still want a Papadopoulos for Christmas...

Ha! No WAY I'm falling for that! You will not infect me with earworms! Your evil plan won't work!

I noticed you chose not to defend yourself when I accused you of having dementia. That is either a mature response, or an acknowledgement of the medical condition...

Because she presided over the most productive, pro-middle class session of Congress since the 1960s.

You want the list of ALL the policies I support or just the policies she supports that I agree with? Or do you want the list of policies she supported as leader of the House that I agree with?

How about we cut to the Chase and you can tell me ALL about why you hate a single congresswoman from a District in CA. Do you live in SF?

All of her policies that you support and you can add the list of policies she supported as leader of the House........and why.

I don't think I have ever read anything as of yet of policies that you actually support. I'm not saying you haven't--just that I haven't come across any. To cut to the chase, are you simply cheer-leading and reciting the Democratic Party (Pelosi specific) talking points or are there actual reasons behind this? I ask people how they arrive at their conclusions.

When she was Speaker, she wrangled Democrats to pass Healthcare reform, ethics reforms, a stimulus package and on and on. She wrangled Democrats....a party not known for its unity.

I noticed you chose not to defend yourself when I accused you of having dementia. That is either a mature response, or an acknowledgement of the medical condition...

Yes, I was acknowledging that I'm more mature than you.

And I'm acknowledging that if all I get for Christmas are a bunch of Trump Administration indictments, I'lll have the best Christmas since I was four!

When she was Speaker, she wrangled Democrats to pass Healthcare reform, ethics reforms, a stimulus package and on and on. She wrangled Democrats....a party not known for its unity.
Yeah the old we have to pass it before we can read it!
What kind of moron does that?

Forum List

Back