So Who Is The Spy In The CIA

I doubt there is only one traitor. Like many government agencies it is filled with career lackeys that put politics over country.
There is a civil war within the Deep State, and neither side necessarily has the American People's interests at heart.

I doubt there is only one traitor. Like many government agencies it is filled with career lackeys that put politics over country.
There is a civil war within the Deep State, and neither side necessarily has the American People's interests at heart.
I don't have a decoder ring. Can you translate that?

Basically the clandestine agencies, and the moneyed interests have been running this nation since around the time of JFK.

It never really mattered which party a person belonged to, they all pretty much agreed on the big issues. Things have changed though. There has been a shift.

The power elites in D.C. have begun to act like those who are in the field don't matter, they are expendable for the cause. This is generally okay for the public state, (the armed services) because there is honor, duty, and the nation that will remember those who have fallen. However, for foot soldiers that have been betrayed by politicians, the only folks that will ever remember them, or make their deaths not be in vain, are their comrades. (Folks like Snowden and Assange, the people in the trenches.) There is no honor in a fallen clandestine agent if policy changes in the field for political expediency.

Most folks know that several members of the CIA died in that Benghazi fiasco. However, barely anyone is aware that during the siege of Aleppo, even more CIA personnel, who were directing the defense of Aleppo, and coordinating the ISIS defenders, where killed by Russian missiles from one of their cruisers in the Mediterranean after the American command structure had broken the cease fire and attacked Assad's troops. . . . "on accident."

This of course was a tit for tat type of escalation, and it was very worrisome in the corridors of power in both Moscow and D.C. This was around the time of the third debate when Hillary even came out and said she wanted to impose a no-fly zone on the Russians. Basically, the CIA was pushing back, and their policy, the Deep State policy was falling apart.

After those CIA personnel in Aleppo were killed and D.C. abandoned the CIA trained troops in Aleppo, Podesta's emails were hacked and released. There were some people who claimed to have insider knowledge, and Assange himself said it was disgruntled folks within the agency that didn't like the way the agency was being directed by the State department.

The fact of the matter is though, these clandestine agencies still control how things are done, they just currently don't have a coherent policy, nor do they agree which party should control the direction of the nation. Should they make Americans believe that Russia is the enemy? or should the make Americans believe "terrorists" are the enemy? They all agree that they need to keep up the big lie, that we just need to have an enemy to fight, or they would all be out of a job. That is the point, when I say. . . . "neither side necessarily has the American People's interests at heart."

They all agree that they need to keep up the big lie, that we just need to have an enemy to fight, or they would all be out of a job. That is the point, when I say. . . . "neither side necessarily has the American People's interests at heart."
I don't disagree that the CIA has been bastardized into a political tool and drags us into all kinds of shit but I don't agree there are just two sides. Yes, there's the establishment crony guys in both parties, largely what this election was all about, but there are many of us not wanting to go along with the program that are more ideological than partisan.

Forum List

Back