So while Joe's salary as vice president was $230,700 ,Hunter paid Joe half of Hunter's Burisma's 35 months $2,924,988 salary for Joe's "Brand"?

Like your claim... NOTHING to counter the FACTS that Hunter wrote these exact words!
From his laptop !
"I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years,” Hunter Biden groused to daughter Naomi in January 2019. “It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike pop, I won’t make you give me half your salary.” Pop is Joe Biden.

Now here is the difference between people like you and me... I provide the link!

Please provide those exact words were wrong, not written by Hunter,etc. PROVE IT!

Leftists don't do well with facts. They're abstract people, to support their fragile spines.

The New York Times is the same paper that said the Hunter laptop wasnt real and for years they said Trump colluded with Russia.

Youre going to need to find a real news source if you want to know the actual truth.
Find me a story where the New York Times said the laptop wasn’t real.

Find me a story where the New York Times said the laptop wasn’t real.
The Washington Post changed its tune this week, admitting that the Hunter Biden laptop is the real deal, or why The New York Times ’fessed up last month: Reality forced their hand, and they can’t downplay the scandal’s impact on President Joe Biden without acknowledging the facts.

By the way... it took me less than 2 minutes to do a Google search:
"New York Times say Hunter laptop wasn't real"
About 2,510,000 results (0.43 seconds)

Bro, just go to google and search for the definition for each term!!! You will quickly find that they have different meanings. :dunno:
Why did you say
"There is a difference between an LLC and a shell company. Shell companies dont have employees or offices"
Your above statement defines an LLC as having employees and can't be a "shell company"!
They do have different meanings as I pointed out but YOU said the "difference between an LLC and a shell company. Shell companies dont have employees or offices"!
That is totally untrue! LLCs can be a "shell company"!
" a very common type formed and operated as a shell company is the limited liability company (LLC).
In fact, the LLC makes an attractive vehicle for a shell company.
Hey look just because you call your self God'sboy... doesn't mean you can't be wrong!

"I hope you all can do what I did and pay for everything for this entire family for 30 years,” Hunter Biden groused to daughter Naomi in January 2019. “It’s really hard. But don’t worry, unlike pop, I won’t make you give me half your salary. Pop is Joe Biden.

While Joe was vice presidential his salary was $230,700...
So how much did Hunter make and pay his dad in his last job as Burisma Board of Director?
The Ukrainian energy company that was paying President Biden’s son Hunter $1 million a year cut his monthly compensation in half two months after his father ceased to be vice president.
From May 2014, Burisma Holdings Ltd. was paying Hunter $83,333 a month to sit on its board, invoices on his abandoned laptop show.
The $83,333 / month for 35 months equals $2,924,988 that Hunter was paid by Burisma so half went to Joe, i.e. $1,400,000! While Joe was VP. Joe was making money from the Biden "Brand"...
Devon Archer, a former business partner of Hunter Biden, who testified about his business dealings with President Biden's son. Archer testified that Hunter Biden was selling "the brand," and it was the elder Biden who "brought the most value to the brand," according to the transcript.

What Hunter said: "I pay for everything for this family and won't make you pay me half your salary in return, like Joe does".

What leftists heard: "Trump is a threat to our democracy".

The Washington Post changed its tune this week, admitting that the Hunter Biden laptop is the real deal, or why The New York Times ’fessed up last month: Reality forced their hand, and they can’t downplay the scandal’s impact on President Joe Biden without acknowledging the facts.

By the way... it took me less than 2 minutes to do a Google search:
"New York Times say Hunter laptop wasn't real"
About 2,510,000 results (0.43 seconds)
I didn’t ask for a NY Post article. I asked for a NY Times article that said the laptop isn’t real.

So let’s see it.

How does it feel to be a total loser walking around with butthurt 24/7?
You're just butt hurt because there won't be a place for you when Trump gets re-elected. Throw your dishonest ass to the curb!

Screenshot_20220621-123906_Samsung Internet.jpg

I didn't say that. I said there is no fucking difference between a shell corporation and an LLC. They're the same thing. 40 years of legal work tells me you're a complete idiot.
They arent the same thing. Why arent you googling their definitions? Why are yiu proclaiming they are the same when they arent?: :cuckoo:

Three years later, no concrete evidence has emerged to confirm the assertion that the laptop contained Russian disinformation, and portions of its contents have been verified as authentic.

NOTE: NYTimes always obfuscating and what NYTimes is saying... No evidence that the 51 former "intelligence" agents wrote were lies, i.e. that Russian created the info on Hunter's laptop!

The public statement by 51 former intelligence officials was a political operation to help elect Vice President Biden in the 2020 presidential election,” an interim report released last week by the Republican-led House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees concluded. The report cited an email that said the letter was intended to create a “talking point to use.”
The report concluded: “The American people deserve to know that Hunter Biden’s laptop and emails were real. They always were real. The allegations that they were the product of Russian disinformation were false.”

Last edited:
Still looking for the NY Times article that says the laptop wasn’t real.

You have yet to show one.
From the NYTimes!!!

Three years later, no concrete evidence has emerged to confirm the assertion that the laptop contained Russian disinformation, and portions of its contents have been verified as authentic.

NOTE: NYTimes always obfuscating and what NYTimes is saying... No evidence that the 51 former "intelligence" agents wrote were lies, i.e. that Russian created the info on Hunter's laptop!

The public statement by 51 former intelligence officials was a political operation to help elect Vice President Biden in the 2020 presidential election,” an interim report released last week by the Republican-led House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees concluded.
The report cited an email that said the letter was intended to create a “talking point to use.
The report concluded: “The American people deserve to know that Hunter Biden’s laptop and emails were real. They always were real.
The allegations that they were the product of Russian disinformation were false.”

From the NYTimes!!!

The public statement by 51 former intelligence officials was a political operation to help elect Vice President Biden in the 2020 presidential election,” an interim report released last week by the Republican-led House Judiciary and Intelligence Committees concluded.
The report cited an email that said the letter was intended to create a “talking point to use.
The report concluded: “The American people deserve to know that Hunter Biden’s laptop and emails were real. They always were real.
The allegations that they were the product of Russian disinformation were false.”
This article does not claim the laptop was fake.

Can you show any NY Times article that says it was fake?

Forum List

Back