So, where does this leave Palin?

I think you're obsessed with everything Tea Party.

Yeah. That's it. Because why in the world would anybody want to discuss politics on a political message board?

It must be obsession.
Bingo!!!!!!!!!!!!!

:clap2:

I'm ALWAYS amused at those Republican-politicians.....who work in D.C......who accuse (OTHER) politicians of PLAYING POLITICS!!!!!!

323.png

No kidding.

Other than "she's stupid" and "she's a yahoo" they don't come up with any valid reason for hating her.

They hate her because she's female and doesn't support abortion. That's the long and short of it. So they will attack her as stupid, as backward, as ugly, as a bad mother, whatever to discredit her and women like her. Whom they despise. Because they are about family values, and they do believe in accountability.

I don't think Palin is stupid. I dislike her, because I think she has no real ideas or platforms to run off of.
She relied on pageant-competition.....to launch whatever-career-she-could-MANAGE....and, Republicans don't RECOGNIZE THAT??!!!!

323.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSdFIDygFwM]YouTube - SARAH PALIN SWIMSUIT COMPETITION!! Miss Alaska Pageant 1984 ...[/ame]

Sarah Palin really confused the Tea Party and conservative movement here in Georgia.
Palin endorsed Karen Handel, the most moderate of the 8 Republicans running for Governor.
Now Handel is leading in the polls.
I admire Palin for doing so but this proves once again she has star power but moveslike this will never earn any national POLITICAL voting power base.

If Palin had Steele's job as head of RNC, Republicans would be looking at picking up 100+ House seats this November and every Senate seat except NY

OMG, hyou are serious.. :muahaha::anj_stfu:

I'm thinkin' CrusaderFrank forgot to mention the lap-dances.​

No kidding.

Other than "she's stupid" and "she's a yahoo" they don't come up with any valid reason for hating her.

They hate her because she's female and doesn't support abortion. That's the long and short of it. So they will attack her as stupid, as backward, as ugly, as a bad mother, whatever to discredit her and women like her. Whom they despise. Because they are about family values, and they do believe in accountability.

I don't think Palin is stupid. I dislike her, because I think she has no real ideas or platforms to run off of.
She relied on pageant-competition.....to launch whatever-career-she-could-MANAGE....and, Republicans don't RECOGNIZE THAT??!!!!

323.png

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=rSdFIDygFwM]YouTube - SARAH PALIN SWIMSUIT COMPETITION!! Miss Alaska Pageant 1984 ...[/ame]

we always knew you lefties HATED women who don't THINK AND ACT like you. but you take the prize.

Yeah, I was wondering myself. Which candidate is represented by the racist Tea Party Express and which is represented by the non-racist Tea Party Federation...or whatever it is.

Can we get some kind of program to tell us which group is wearing the white hat?
You're going to need to write-it-down.....or, get a Beck-board.

Good LUCK!!!

(You're gonna NEED it!!)​

Sarah Palin really confused the Tea Party and conservative movement here in Georgia.
Palin endorsed Karen Handel, the most moderate of the 8 Republicans running for Governor.
Now Handel is leading in the polls.
I admire Palin for doing so but this proves once again she has star power but moveslike this will never earn any national POLITICAL voting power base.

What? Hey.... how is it we got a no-talent community organizer with a resume that would fit in a thimble as President?

Starnger things have happened, and BTW.... Palin has actually done something.
Yeah.....it's called a BUSH!!! :rolleyes:

"Her experience is as mayor of a city with a population of about 5,000 (at the time), and less than 2 years as governor of a state with about 670,000 residents.

During her mayoral administration most of the actual work of running this small city was turned over to an administrator. She had been pushed to hire this administrator by party power-brokers after she had gotten herself into some trouble over precipitous firings which had given rise to a recall campaign.

Sarah campaigned in Wasilla as a “fiscal conservative.” During her 6 years as Mayor, she increased general government expenditures by over 33%. During those same 6 years the amount of taxes collected by the City increased by 38%. This was during a period of low inflation (1996-2002). She reduced progressive property taxes and increased a regressive sales tax which taxed even food. The tax cuts that she promoted benefited large corporate property owners way more than they benefited residents.

The huge increases in tax revenues during her mayoral administration weren’t enough to fund everything on her wish list though, borrowed money was needed, too. She inherited a city with zero debt, but left it with indebtedne$$ of over $22 million."

funny-pictures-bush-is-a-pimp-1rN.jpg

"Taught her everything I KNEW!!"

Last edited:
No kidding.

323.png

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

And just LOOK at her now! You leftards should be so proud of yourselves for creating this "monster". She would have disappeared long ago if you nutcases hadn't kept putting her center stage.

Excellent work
:clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2::clap2:

It's funny to watch lefty, "MEN" be so afraid by a STRONG WOMAN who made it on her own and not off the back (Hillary Clinton) of her husband.

wimps all of them.:lol:

Last edited:
Sucks to be the President making all the wrong decisions...:thup:

in YOUR opinion. But you wouldn't have voted for him anyway. In my opinion he's made some good, some not-so-good decisions. I doubt, though, that we'd agree on which decisions were good and which were bad. The worst decision I think he's made is to try to appease the right from day one.

The people who hopehefails weren't ever going to play nice with him.

Those aren't the people he needs to convince he's doing ok... It's the people who bought the "Hope/Change" mantra in 2008 and found out that was just bullshit...
Sound familiar??????

bush-mission-accomplished.jpg

I don't focus on Palin; the conservatives around here don't want to talk about anyone else on the right.

I asked the Palin fans here to tell me why she is more qualified to be president than Romney.

Not a single answer.

Is she more qualified that Mitt?? Nope.

Is she just as qualified. Yup.

Either her or Mitt is more qualified than OL'BO.

Who would I vote for?? Well I don't think Palin will be running so that leave Mitt, who I think will run. It will depend on who runs against Mitt and who gets the nomination. Only time will tell on that one. Long pull till 2012 and anything can happen. Hell. Hilary might unseat Barry Boy.

Now woudn't that be interesting???

Just my opinion.

The qualification spectrum used by the right is always entertaining. Shouldn't the best person for the job, or the type of leader the country needs at the time, be more important than a series of predetermined "Qualifications?"

But since we're talking, imo the only person who has "experience" to be president is someone who has been president. Hence, when '12 comes around, there is not an eligible person on earth who has the qualification that Obama will have... Well, Bush Sr. I guess. It would be a silly talking point for republicans to run on at that point.

You make a good point there C.

Ol'BO didn't have any qualificatioins to be PREZ at all but that didn't stop folks from voting for him. Apparantly that little fact didn't bother too many people. Wonder if it will bother anyone in 2012????

If the economy and jobs are still an issue in 2012 I don't think that will help him at all. In fact. I wonder if the Dems will stick with him or go for someone like Hilary??

Lots to think on till 2012.

No kidding.

Here's one: How about she quit her fucking job as GOVERNOR of Alaska?

I think you may be thinking of Democrat Eliot Spitzer

New York Governor Eliot Spitzer Resigns Effective Monday Amid Links to Prostitution Ring

Yeah.....Wall $treet had to do SOMETHING about him!!

December 30, 2002

"Now that headline writers refer to Eliot Spitzer with comic-book-hero honorifics like "the Enforcer" or "Sheriff of Wall Street,"http://www.cbsnews.com/stories/2003/05/23/60minutes/main555310.shtml it's worth remembering that when the New York State attorney general began his breakthrough investigation of Merrill Lynch in 2001, he wasn't sure what he was doing. A general suspicion about the veracity of investment bankers' advisories had prompted Spitzer to launch a bit of a fishing expedition into Merrill's records. It wasn't turning up much, however, until early 2002, when Eric Dinallo, Spitzer's top aide on the project, came into his office and showed him a blue binder full of e-mail he had compiled that suggested Merrill's analysts had downgraded an Internet company, GoTo.com because it hadn't given Merrill its investment-banking business. Spitzer scanned the pages and realized that, with this e-mail, Dinallo was hitting pay dirt. "Get them all," he said.

What will Spitzer do for an encore? His success fighting the investment banks raised his profile and has created hopes in some New York Democratic circles that he will run for Governor in 2004. Spitzer's wife says she has never once heard him talk about such an ambition; he says only that he "won't rule anything out." For now, he's focused on the law. His battles are complicated, and it's hard to tell when, exactly, he's entitled to a victory dance. "The cases against Wall Street are like stopping someone speeding on a highway," he says. "The other cars slow down for a while, and then, after a certain number of miles, they speed up again. The question is, How many miles before they start speeding again?" Our hero, the "Caped Highway Cop," awaits."

Who really cares what Palin does? She will Hack her candidates, whether she is in the Tea Party Federation, Tea party Express, or tea party upmybutt...

Her people will come up with a good excuse for her to continue to be a Tea partier, mainly because she doesn't have the smarts to come up with it herself. But really...WHO CARES?

OMG!

Sanity Alert!

You Progressives better smack the sense out of JimH
Yeah.....we really worry about Karl Rove (finally) breaking-down, and giving Sister Sarah permission to debate Obama.

Please.

He's not lookin' to kill his ca$h-cow ANY-time-soon.

:rolleyes:

Here's one: How about she quit her fucking job as GOVERNOR of Alaska?

I think you may be thinking of Democrat Eliot Spitzer

New York Governor Eliot Spitzer Resigns Effective Monday Amid Links to Prostitution Ring

Yeah.....Wall $treet had to do SOMETHING about him!!

.. Our hero, the "Caped Highway Cop," awaits."
[/QUOTE]

I guess Blago will eventually be another of "hero" to join the League of Fallen Democrat Governors whilst Palin remains a "Quiter."

You guys are so transparent in your partisanship its laughable.:lol:

The lefties are so funny. I hope they continue to focus on Palin. Then they will wake up on Wed morning after election day and wonder what the hell happened.

I don't focus on Palin; the conservatives around here don't want to talk about anyone else on the right.

I asked the Palin fans here to tell me why she is more qualified to be president than Romney.

Not a single answer.

Is she more qualified that Mitt?? Nope.

Is she just as qualified. Yup.

Either her or Mitt is more qualified than OL'BO.

Who would I vote for?? Well I don't think Palin will be running so that leave Mitt, who I think will run. It will depend on who runs against Mitt and who gets the nomination. Only time will tell on that one. Long pull till 2012 and anything can happen. Hell. Hilary might unseat Barry Boy.

Now woudn't that be interesting???

Just my opinion.

There's also the chance the RNC will throw Romney to-the-wolves, against Obama (much like they did Bob Dole, against Bill Clinton), just to (FINALLY) be RID-of-Romney.​

Only time will tell on that one my friend.

Will be interesting to see who the Reps field againt The Great One!!!

Or if it will be THE GREAT ONE. or mayby it will be Hiliary baby. LOL

Last edited:

Forum List

Back