So Where are The Gay and Female Sexual Abuse Stories?

Human nature, logic and math would explain the disparity.
It's difficult for a man to be sexually assaulted because he'd welcome the sex. A hetero man if assaulted by a woman or a homo by another homo.
A homo man wouldn't sexually assault a hetero man because he'd get his ass kicked. Lesbians are serial monogamists because they're women so stalking would be the MO. Just as hetero women stalk men.
No conspiracy. Just human nature.

Gayness has become blase, nobody cares anymore. Besides, it doesn't support a political narrative.

And by the 'narrative' it is victims accusing men of sexual assault- or sexual harrassment.

You know like Kevin Spacey- one of Hollywood's most in demand actors (House of Cards)- being dumped because of the accusations- and his half ass acknowledgement of being the harrasser.

Yes- men in power are being called out for sexual harrassment- of women and men.

Eventually some woman will be accused- but just like in the case of rape- its a numbers game- fewer women in a position of power to sexually abuse someone(male or female) and that women tend not to abuse their authority in that way- lots of women in power are abusive bosses- but not sexually abusive bosses.

Poor straight men. Always getting the short end of the stick. :crybaby:
Leave it to you to make dick jokes, bastage. :)

Seriously, it is GAY MEN who are dealing with this kind of shit mostly.

You dont give a shit about what happens to them either?

Jimmie- you were the one making the false claim that the press is not reporting about gay men being assaulted- the press is.

Either you were lying- or ignorant. Either way it was a stupid claim.

It is because women don't usually sexually assault men. While it happens sometimes, it is relatively a rare occurrence that a woman is a sexual predator. That is MAN's domain from time immemorial.

Thanks Chris- exactly correct.

My wife has been sexually harrassed at work many times- all by men- married men propositioning the new 16 year old waitress, cooks grabbing asses and boobs, managers offering better shifts for sex- but never by a woman manager. But my wife has worked in an executive position with a couple women who abused their authority- but not sexually.

My daughter also has been sexually harrassed by a teacher- a male teacher- and by a summer camp counselor- a male summer camp counselor. Again not because the women teachers or counselors didn't sometimes abuse their authority- just not sexually.

Too many men lead with their dick.

Men and Sexual Assault | AASAS

Most research suggests that 10 to 20 per cent of all males will experience some form of sexual abuse or sexual assault at some point in their lives. That translates into thousands of Canadian boys and men being abused each year.

Male sexual assault has historically been shrouded in secrecy and stigma. Our culture values invulnerability and denial of pain as essential qualities of “manliness.” Guys simply are not allowed to admit that they have been sexually assaulted and abused.

As a group, male survivors report a lack of recovery services and support — many services are focused on meeting the needs of thousands of girls and women who are abused and assaulted. Our law enforcement and justice systems are often ill-equipped to deal with this type of crime when it’s committed against men. Because so few people realize that large numbers of males are sexually abused and assaulted, male survivors are an almost forgotten category of victims.

Most guys who experience sexual assault choose never to reveal it, even to people they know and trust. They fear being disbelieved, ridiculed, shamed, accused of weakness, ignored or, in the case of heterosexual men, being perceived as gay.

Worst of all, male survivors fear being blamed for their own attack because they were not “manly” or “macho” enough to protect themselves or prevent it.

For all of these reasons, many guys who survive sexual abuse or sexual assault endure their traumatic experience silently and alone.
From your article- note that just as in the case of women who are abused- men are the perpetrators in the large majority of sexual abuse and sexual assault. And just like women- it is probably under-reported.

Male Sexual Assaults

• Adolescents are most often targeted for male sexual abuse
  • Men are the perpetrators in the large majority of sexual abuse and sexual assault cases involving male victims.
  • Despite popular belief, most male perpetrators identify themselves as heterosexual, and they often have consensual sexual relationships with women.
  • The reporting rate for male victims is even lower than the already-low rate for females.
  • The biggest reason for not reporting male sexual assault: fear of being perceived as homosexual.
Being perceived as homosexual can quickly get you killed in prison.

It is because women don't usually sexually assault men. While it happens sometimes, it is relatively a rare occurrence that a woman is a sexual predator. That is MAN's domain from time immemorial.

ButI am sure that it happens sometimes, and there should be thousands of cases, and yet we have nil.

Also many homosexuals are targeted for the casting couch as well, and none have come forward but one that I am aware of (but I dont really pursue this topic too much).

Why do you assume that 'we have nil'?

And yeah- duh you didn't bother to pursue the topic much before you just told us your assumptions. Since you seem completely unaware of the gay men in authority being called out.

I expect your next thread will be "Where are all the women being convicted of raping men stories"

ButI am sure that it happens sometimes, and there should be thousands of cases, and yet we have nil.

Also many homosexuals are targeted for the casting couch as well, and none have come forward but one that I am aware of (but I dont really pursue this topic too much).

Well, until they come forward and make such claims, then I don't see the point in lamenting about it. In most instances of sexual assault, the victims are going to be either women or children/young teens. Rarely (unless maybe you are in prison) is a full grown healthy man going to be sexually assaulted by anyone.

But men can be sexually harrassed- as has happened in Hollywood. Just that women are much less likely to be in a position of authority and don't tend to abuse their authority in that way.

Thanks Chris- exactly correct.

My wife has been sexually harrassed at work many times- all by men- married men propositioning the new 16 year old waitress, cooks grabbing asses and boobs, managers offering better shifts for sex- but never by a woman manager. But my wife has worked in an executive position with a couple women who abused their authority- but not sexually.

My daughter also has been sexually harrassed by a teacher- a male teacher- and by a summer camp counselor- a male summer camp counselor. Again not because the women teachers or counselors didn't sometimes abuse their authority- just not sexually.

Too many men lead with their dick.

I'm glad I've never had to work in such an environment. I think MOST people know how to control themselves and know how to behave in public and at work.

Most women are not as focused on sex as men. It is really like a complete obsession with a lot of men. As if there is nothing more important in life. Weird. Lol. :D I see a lot of men as being rather sexually dysfunctional.

Since the LGBT community is assaulting their own in large numbers, why don’t we just let them deal with it? does anyone really care?

Well, until they come forward and make such claims, then I don't see the point in lamenting about it. In most instances of sexual assault, the victims are going to be either women or children/young teens. Rarely (unless maybe you are in prison) is a full grown healthy man going to be sexually assaulted by anyone.

I just think it is an indicator of the political origins of these stories, initially to discredit conservative Republicans but now alot of hit back is coming, but from who? Not Establishment lap-dog GOP, that's for sure. Bannon? the Koch brothers? They just bought the Time magazine family of publications.

I just think it is an indicator of the political origins of these stories, initially to discredit conservative Republicans but now alot of hit back is coming

God Jimmie you are stupid.

Since when has Harvey Weinstein been a Conservative Republican?

Until Weinstein- allegations against politicians- such as Clinton and Trump just slid off.

Weinstein is the dividing line- pre Weinstein this stuff slowly lost steam- post Weinstein it is being taken seriously.

You snowflakes want to pretend that the accusations against Moore are in a vacuum- but they came after weeks of allegations against other men- and a entire movement by women to address sexual harrassment.

That you started this thread without even bothering to see if what you said was even true- just shows how idiotic your premise is.

Where are the female sexual abuse stories? They don't exist, because females rape you mentally, not physically. And that is not against the law.
Poor little snowflake.

See post 22, your own. Hehehe. I said it before you said it. You be sour loser eh? :)

I am not the one imagining I am being mentally raped by females.

Poor little snowflake.

What is a snowflake? You can't have sex with a snowflake. Go back to your zombies. Hehehe.

You know that LGBT and straight women abuse their power and coerce men to have sex just like the women have been.

So where are those stories? Why is the press only interested in straight men getting their wangs caught?

roflmao, this whole thing si merely political bullshit.

Sexual Assault and the LGBTQ Community | Human Rights Campaign

As a community, LGBTQ people face higher rates of poverty, stigma, and marginalization, which put us at greater risk for sexual assault. We also face higher rates of hate-motivated violence, which can often take the form of sexual assault. Moreover, the ways in which society both hypersexualizes LGBTQ people and stigmatizes our relationships can lead to intimate partner violence that stems from internalized homophobia and shame.

Yet, as a community, we rarely talk about how sexual violence affects us or what our community’s unique needs are when it comes to preventing sexual assault and supporting and caring for survivors of sexual violence.

The CDC’s National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey found for LGB people:

44 percent of lesbians and 61 percent of bisexual women experience rape, physical violence, or stalking by an intimate partner, compared to 35 percent of heterosexual women

26 percent of gay men and 37 percent of bisexual men experience rape, physical violence, or stalking by an intimate partner, compared to 29 percent of heterosexual men

46 percent of bisexual women have been raped, compared to 17 percent of heterosexual women and 13 percent of lesbians

22 percent of bisexual women have been raped by an intimate partner, compared to 9 percent of heterosexual women

40 percent of gay men and 47 percent of bisexual men have experienced sexual violence other than rape, compared to 21 percent of heterosexual men​

I know a sheriff who was mauled by Governor Brown of Oregon lol.

glenn-palmer-profile---kate-brown-c2eaa46b77e73a58jpg-a90f675201114f26.jpg

He was traumatized but opted not to press charges.

Look at the stunned look on his face. He says he had no idea what he was supposed to do. She grabbed him and yanked him over and then like crawled up on him.

Look at the onlookers. They're appalled too.

You know that LGBT and straight women abuse their power and coerce men to have sex just like the women have been.

So where are those stories? Why is the press only interested in straight men getting their wangs caught?

roflmao, this whole thing si merely political bullshit.

Sexual Assault and the LGBTQ Community | Human Rights Campaign

As a community, LGBTQ people face higher rates of poverty, stigma, and marginalization, which put us at greater risk for sexual assault. We also face higher rates of hate-motivated violence, which can often take the form of sexual assault. Moreover, the ways in which society both hypersexualizes LGBTQ people and stigmatizes our relationships can lead to intimate partner violence that stems from internalized homophobia and shame.

Yet, as a community, we rarely talk about how sexual violence affects us or what our community’s unique needs are when it comes to preventing sexual assault and supporting and caring for survivors of sexual violence.

The CDC’s National Intimate Partner and Sexual Violence Survey found for LGB people:

44 percent of lesbians and 61 percent of bisexual women experience rape, physical violence, or stalking by an intimate partner, compared to 35 percent of heterosexual women

26 percent of gay men and 37 percent of bisexual men experience rape, physical violence, or stalking by an intimate partner, compared to 29 percent of heterosexual men

46 percent of bisexual women have been raped, compared to 17 percent of heterosexual women and 13 percent of lesbians

22 percent of bisexual women have been raped by an intimate partner, compared to 9 percent of heterosexual women

40 percent of gay men and 47 percent of bisexual men have experienced sexual violence other than rape, compared to 21 percent of heterosexual men​

I know a sheriff who was mauled by Governor Brown of Oregon lol.

glenn-palmer-profile---kate-brown-c2eaa46b77e73a58jpg-a90f675201114f26.jpg

He was traumatized but opted not to press charges.

Look at the stunned look on his face. He says he had no idea what he was supposed to do. She grabbed him and yanked him over and then like crawled up on him.

Look at the onlookers. They're appalled too.

So where is the PTSD? Well nowhere, so this proves that women can't physically rape men.

Forum List

Back