So when are we going to bailout American Airlines?

Dude? did you even read that article you posted? because it proves my point ... not yours.

Dude ..yes I read the link and as I have already stipulated I dissagree with thier conclusion that not buying back it's stock is an issue in not repaying the loan. Try to keep up...please.

So why aren't they repaying the loan then?

What are you? Fucking brain dead? Buying the stock is not a loan..it is an investment.

THE CASH MONEY loaned WAS PAID BACK!!!!!

GM has paid back the MONEY lended but the US and Canadian Government still own 74% of GM stock.

Some claim that since GM has not bought back it's stock that it has not repaid the loan. I dissagree. As far as I know the government can sell the stock on the open market. I would in small ammounts so as to not skew the value. I have no problem with that strategy.

Still Government Motors - Forbes.com

OH ya..

LIAR!
Your article is almost 2 years old. This one is more recent:

General Motors Will Never Repay Taxpayers - Reason Magazine

Diaper Dude is frantically trying to find a YouToobz as a comeback...:lol:

GM has paid back the MONEY lended but the US and Canadian Government still own 74% of GM stock.

Some claim that since GM has not bought back it's stock that it has not repaid the loan. I dissagree. As far as I know the government can sell the stock on the open market. I would in small ammounts so as to not skew the value. I have no problem with that strategy.

Still Government Motors - Forbes.com

OH ya..

LIAR!
Your article is almost 2 years old. This one is more recent:

General Motors Will Never Repay Taxpayers - Reason Magazine

Diaper Dude is frantically trying to find a YouToobz as a comeback...:lol:

And YOU have been frantically trying to find a butt plug big enough for your all to well used and abused asshole.

Dude ..yes I read the link and as I have already stipulated I dissagree with thier conclusion that not buying back it's stock is an issue in not repaying the loan. Try to keep up...please.

So why aren't they repaying the loan then?

What are you? Fucking brain dead? Buying the stock is not a loan..it is an investment.

THE CASH MONEY loaned WAS PAID BACK!!!!!

As much as you might enjoy the fact that the government has created a HUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUUGE conflict of interest in the automobile industry by bailing out union workers and pretending to own a certain amount of GM stock while making it harder on other auto companies who actually had business plans that were successful ... (must be nice to fail and be considered a success when you are a failure) I'm just not into that sort of thing. Fact remains we are owed 28 billion dollars.

Forum List

Back