So when are Democrats / Liberals / Snowflakes going to ....

I look back at yesterday's posts by Liberals and have to laugh. Many posted how it is the GOP rallies around accused 'pervs' like Moore instead of holding them accountable....despite the fact that almost every GOP member has abandoned Moore.

I especially have to laugh when I read today's headline:

The wagons are starting to circle around Al Franken

Funny...according to snowflakes it is the GOP who protects their own...not the Liberals. Gee, another liberal lie. As I always say, if you want to know what Democrats are up to just listen to what they are accusing others of..

Well, yeah, the thing is, Franken got goofy on a USO tour where everyone was misbehaving a bit. Including the person making the accusations.

"Isn’t it interesting that last week, when there was one accuser, the calls for Franken to quit were loudest. Now that there’s a second accuser, they’ve begun to quiet down. You would think it’d be the opposite.

Probably because the second accuser was so silly you almost had to deduct points from the first accuser...

Well, yeah, the thing is, Franken got goofy on a USO tour where everyone was misbehaving a bit. Including the person making the accusations.
How does a snowflake defend his party's politicians who sexually harass / sexually assault women?

'He got 'goofy.'

You insinuate that 'No' really doesn't mean 'No' and minimize the sexual crime. Then you only address ONE of the accusations / accounts of sexual misconduct - not both.

:clap:

Thanks for that demonstration, Joe.

Robin Williams had I going on, she likely wanted ass. Weird all is a good Asher up Z list actors with a rape fetish. Don’t matter, weird al got to accusation.

Wow, that was gibberish. I know when I've nailed you to a wall when you sputter into gibberish.

Point was made, that whole USO tour was a big grab-ass party, with Ms. Tweeden being more of a grabber than a grabbee... but now she's all offended that after grabbing every ass on the tour, Franken made fun of her on the ride back.

Not really Jose. Weird Al took his shot and was rejected. But instead of doing what you do when the girl gives you the broom, he got angry and tried to force it. Chicks don’t like creep nerds Jose. You are a good one, weird al is a rapy one.

Roy Moore has run for public office 5 times and not one word concerning his conduct. Why now?
This is "why now":

Alabama state rep: 'Someone should prosecute and go after' Roy Moore's accusers
Once that first brave woman came forward others were empowered to also tell of their sexual assault by Roy Moore, a 32 year old man. They never would have in past elections that were just Alabama stories. This is a national story and the Washington Post did exceptional work, as did Alabama.com
No, they come out in almost every election. Then disappear afterwards. Liberal play book
Trump's accusers haven't disappeared. He said he was going to sue them. Why hasn't he?

Probably because the second accuser was so silly you almost had to deduct points from the first accuser...

Way to attack the victim, Joe. I see you are taking a page out of Hillary's 'Sexual Deviant Enabling' playbook. :p

You insinuate that 'No' really doesn't mean 'No' and minimize the sexual crime. Then you only address ONE of the accusations / accounts of sexual misconduct - not both.

Except that she really didn't say "no", didn't really complain at the time, and she was engaging in the same behavior herself on that tour with other cast members.
P6VAJ69.jpg

E5OhwA7r.jpg

But leave those parts out... No, let's dress her up like a school marm and have her claim she was really, really hurt.

B99599796Z.1_20171117141315_000_GS91OA9IC.1-0.jpg

...call for the resignations of D-John Conyers & D-Al Franken?

Sen. Warren Doesn't Call for Sen. Franken's Resignation

..and if Moor apologizes sincerely, like Franken did :p, does he get to stay and all if forgiven, too?

Bwuhahaha.....

sorry, bud, playing grabass on a USO tour isn't a big enough deal.

Not up there with fondling little girls.
sorry, bud, playing grabass on a USO tour isn't a big enough deal.

There you have it. Sexual assault of unconscious women is OK to the left.

Except that she really didn't say "no", didn't really complain at the time, and she was engaging in the same behavior herself on that tour with other cast members.
Why are you lying now, just to try to make it sound like you are right?

Read the article posted in this thread. She said she agreed to practice a kissing scene after being pressured to do so. She then goes on to describe how he turned 'practice' into an assault where she described having to fight him off.

You and your 'frat boys' still haven't learned that when a woman says 'no' it means 'no', that a woman can engage in kissing - which is not what she did - and then end it by saying 'no' / 'enough'. Continuing to try to force your tongue down her throat and her having to fight you off is NOT her 'asking for it'.

You continue to try to justify a sexual assault, to minimize what Franken did. And you continue to focus on only one of the accusations...until forced to address the 2nd. When forced to address the 2nd, you attacked the victim, a la 'Hillary'.

Lie ,deny, and justify - the cycle continues by snowflakes to defnd their criminals.

So in order to defend Liberal sexual assault and paying off victims with tax dollars you ignore the other two women who have come forward to accuse Franken and completely ignore the Conyers' scandal.

Yeah, I don't waste a lot of time on the noise you guys generate trying to protect your own.

You guys have decided it's more important to have a pedophile in the senate than to lose a seat.

Those rich need those tax cuts, really bad.

You mean like Clinton used to do....and how Weiner used to show minors his wiener....

Clinton had relationships with adult women, and Weiner went to prison for a non-physical crime. Sounds reasonable to me.

Well, Moore is ACCCUSED, and therefore INNOCENT until proven guilty.

Roy Moore has run for public office 5 times and not one word concerning his conduct. Why now?
This is "why now":

Alabama state rep: 'Someone should prosecute and go after' Roy Moore's accusers
Once that first brave woman came forward others were empowered to also tell of their sexual assault by Roy Moore, a 32 year old man. They never would have in past elections that were just Alabama stories. This is a national story and the Washington Post did exceptional work, as did Alabama.com

You are so gullible. The first brave woman my ass. Bravery would have been to speak up before he was put on the Democrat hit list.
Why didn't that brave woman speak up 2 years ago? The last time he ran for office? Or the time before that, or the time before that, or the time.....

The far left does not believe it so they will wait for the government agency known as the ethic committee to decide.

Yet they accuse the other side without any real proof.

Once again shows what cowards the far left truly are.

The far left does not believe it so they will wait for the government agency known as the ethic committee to decide.

Franken welcomed an investigation. Moore has continued to say his accuser is lying and doesn't want any kind of investigation into the matter.

If he did, it would have already happened.

...call for the resignations of D-John Conyers & D-Al Franken?

Sen. Warren Doesn't Call for Sen. Franken's Resignation

..and if Moor apologizes sincerely, like Franken did :p, does he get to stay and all if forgiven, too?

Bwuhahaha.....

That's the thing. Moore won't even own up to knowing these 9 women. Franken owned up to something that wasn't equal to Moore's predatory activities.

This Tweeden gal ain't so innocent herself. Here she is grinding her ass into the guitarist on the same trip with Franken.

So there you have it folks, the 1st leftist on here DUMB enough to blame the woman! Yep, it was ALL Monica's fault too, wasn't it! Phony-baloney-)

Franken welcomed an investigation. Moore has continued to say his accuser is lying and doesn't want any kind of investigation into the matter.

If he did, it would have already happened.

So because he did not do it? He should stand down?

PELOSI: We are strengthened by due process. Just because someone is accused -- and was it one accusation? Is it two? I think there has to be -- John Conyers is an icon in our country. He has done a great deal to protect women -- Violence Against Women Act, which the left -- right-wing -- is now quoting me as praising him for his work on that, and he did great work on that. But the fact is, as John reviews his case, which he knows, which I don't, I believe he will do the right thing.

Nancy Pelosi's catastrophically bad answer on John Conyers - CNNPolitics

Listen to your far left leader and apply it to the other side as well and not just your own..

Forum List

Back