'Democrats Line Up To Pile On Bill Clinton'

easyt65

Diamond Member
Aug 4, 2015
"Now that the flood gates of sexual harassment hell are open, a few Democrats have somehow found their moral compass when it comes to President Bill Clinton.

New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand sent shock waves through the left side of the political spectrum late last week when she dared to say Clinton should have
resigned after the Monica Lewinsky scandal 20 years ago.

NYC Mayor Bill DeBlasio is defending his New York colleague and agreeing with her.

"I don’t think you can rework history. I think if it happened today — if any president did that today — they would have to resign,” de Blasio told reporters."

Now that the POS is no longer President, the Clinton Crime Syndicate has been stripped of all favors/influence/access they could sell due to Hillary's loss, and Democrats from Hollywood-to-DC-to-The-Media are being dragged out of the 'closet' and flamed for their sexual crimes / misconduct, Democrats are FINALLY admitting what they so rabidly denied while bill Clinton was President and in the midst of his sexual scandals - CLINTON SHOULD HAVE RESIGNED & DESERVED TO BE IMPEACHED IF HE DID NOT DO SO.

Some Democrats Find Their Moral Compass on Bill Clinton

"Now that the flood gates of sexual harassment hell are open, a few Democrats have somehow found their moral compass when it comes to President Bill Clinton.

New York Senator Kirsten Gillibrand sent shock waves through the left side of the political spectrum late last week when she dared to say Clinton should have
resigned after the Monica Lewinsky scandal 20 years ago.

NYC Mayor Bill DeBlasio is defending his New York colleague and agreeing with her.

"I don’t think you can rework history. I think if it happened today — if any president did that today — they would have to resign,” de Blasio told reporters."

Now that the POS is no longer President, the Clinton Crime Syndicate has been stripped of all favors/influence/access they could sell due to Hillary's loss, and Democrats from Hollywood-to-DC-to-The-Media are being dragged out of the 'closet' and flamed for their sexual crimes / misconduct, Democrats are FINALLY admitting what they so rabidly denied while bill Clinton was President and in the midst of his sexual scandals - CLINTON SHOULD HAVE RESIGNED & DESERVED TO BE IMPEACHED IF HE DID NOT DO SO.

Some Democrats Find Their Moral Compass on Bill Clinton
She said that Clinton should of resigned......So What! He can't resign now!

Democrats slamming Clinton for his sexual crimes and scandals, finally admitting he should never have been allowed to stay in office .. is 'dumb' / 'doesn't matter' now.....

Bwuhahahaha.....

Of course you snowflakes have to say that.... :p

Democratic Senator on Bill Clinton's Misconduct: Uh, Let's All Just 'Move Forward,' Okay?

"After many years of reflexive excuse-making, victim-mocking and wagon-circling on Bill Clinton's behalf, a number of Democrats and liberals are belatedly coming around to the stance that perhaps he should have been run out of office in the late 1990's after all. Others are forcefully pushing back in his defense, while still others are contorting themselves in order to blame for their own moral confusion and inconsistency on Republican partisanship, or whatever. Presented with 'The Bill Question' on MSNBC, Democratic Hawaii Senator Mazie Hirono wasn't too excited about dwelling on the past.

"Do you agree with your colleague, Senator [Kirsten] Gillibrand (D., N.Y.) that if this happened today with Bill Clinton, with his accusers, that he should have resigned back then?" Tur asked. "Well the whole question of resignation, once again, in my view, he went through an impeachment process as a result of his actions," Hirono replied. "I certainly do not defend his indefensible actions. But let's move forward," Hirono continued. "You know, talking about Bill Clinton should not be a shield to the rest of us talking about what we are going to do about this going forward." She went on to say that people should focus on how we are going to "change our culture" with regards to sexual harassment."

Senator Hirono be like:

'Uh....ummm....nothing to see here...let's ignore how the Democrats protected Bill from FULL, deserved impeachment. Let's focus on the present...and by 'the present', I mean Roy Moore, NOT Al Franken and John Conyers!'

:p

Forum List

Back