So when are Democrats / Liberals / Snowflakes going to ....

Robin Williams had I going on, she likely wanted ass. Weird all is a good Asher up Z list actors with a rape fetish. Don’t matter, weird al got to accusation.

Wow, that was gibberish. I know when I've nailed you to a wall when you sputter into gibberish.

Point was made, that whole USO tour was a big grab-ass party, with Ms. Tweeden being more of a grabber than a grabbee... but now she's all offended that after grabbing every ass on the tour, Franken made fun of her on the ride back.

Oh, 2 lefties in this thread that NOW, WANT, TO BLAME, the woman! Are you women of USMB reading this? These are your heroes?

BLAME THE WOMAN? You gotta love it, lol. I thought, according to leftists, the woman is SUPPOSED to be believed, no matter what!

So let us all get this straight----------> what they REALLY mean is............only women who accuse REPUBLICANS are to believed. If they accuse a Democrat, it was a grab ass party. (Lefty dog whistle folks for being SLUTS)

Also, lets all get this exactly correct------------>the left told everyone, that no religious norms, no social norms that were created, were actually good. Religion=bullcrap, social contracts=nonsense, in their world, it was DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO........especially, if it feels good!

And now they are surprised after they pushed to have all the social GAURDRAILS torn down, that this stuff happens.

But wait, it gets better, lol................now AFTER they tore down the rails, they want to devise THEIR OWN rails. Now, men can marry men, women can marry women, women should NOT marry men if they want to show independence, we can saunter into the opposite sexes bathroom, but none of that is any problem according to the left, lolololol.

These are the ideas of the left. They have gotten us all here by telling everyone, that social rules were all 1940s and 50s. The people involved in this grew up when? In the 60s!

Now, how long are you going to allow them to keep messing with how society works? They have screwed it up from DAY 1, and it isn't getting any better. They taught our kids their crap, and look at how they think in college!

The left is at the very least, 85% to blame for this problem. They control Hollywood, they control the schools, they are the 10 year profs, they are the ones who put forth the notion that the government was NOW daddy......so daddy wasn't required, and as Americans, you wonder how we got here. Thank the LEFT!

The far left does not believe it so they will wait for the government agency known as the ethic committee to decide.

Yet they accuse the other side without any real proof.

Once again shows what cowards the far left truly are.

Franken welcomed an investigation. Moore has continued to say his accuser is lying and doesn't want any kind of investigation into the matter.

If he did, it would have already happened.

So because he did not do it? He should stand down?

PELOSI: We are strengthened by due process. Just because someone is accused -- and was it one accusation? Is it two? I think there has to be -- John Conyers is an icon in our country. He has done a great deal to protect women -- Violence Against Women Act, which the left -- right-wing -- is now quoting me as praising him for his work on that, and he did great work on that. But the fact is, as John reviews his case, which he knows, which I don't, I believe he will do the right thing.

Nancy Pelosi's catastrophically bad answer on John Conyers - CNNPolitics

Listen to your far left leader and apply it to the other side as well and not just your own..

Never said anything about him standing down or not.

I said that Franken has welcomed an investigation into this. Moore has not. If Moore had wanted this investigated, it would have already started, but it hasn't because he doesn't want an investigation.

If Moore was truly innocent, he would have it investigated and disproven, but he hasn't, so I question if he is innocent or not.

Innocent people, or those who are truly sorry welcome investigations. Guilty ones don't.

The far left does not believe it so they will wait for the government agency known as the ethic committee to decide.

Yet they accuse the other side without any real proof.

Once again shows what cowards the far left truly are.

Franken welcomed an investigation. Moore has continued to say his accuser is lying and doesn't want any kind of investigation into the matter.

If he did, it would have already happened.

So because he did not do it? He should stand down?

PELOSI: We are strengthened by due process. Just because someone is accused -- and was it one accusation? Is it two? I think there has to be -- John Conyers is an icon in our country. He has done a great deal to protect women -- Violence Against Women Act, which the left -- right-wing -- is now quoting me as praising him for his work on that, and he did great work on that. But the fact is, as John reviews his case, which he knows, which I don't, I believe he will do the right thing.

Nancy Pelosi's catastrophically bad answer on John Conyers - CNNPolitics

Listen to your far left leader and apply it to the other side as well and not just your own..

Never said anything about him standing down or not.

I said that Franken has welcomed an investigation into this. Moore has not. If Moore had wanted this investigated, it would have already started, but it hasn't because he doesn't want an investigation.

If Moore was truly innocent, he would have it investigated and disproven, but he hasn't, so I question if he is innocent or not.

Innocent people, or those who are truly sorry welcome investigations. Guilty ones don't.

See how the far left drones spin this?

And who can investigate this? The ethics committee?

He ask for investigations, including the year book to find out if it is valid, the accusers do not want it.

See how the far left will hide behind a government entity for their transgressions and see it as something to rally behind?

It is the cowards way to keep women abusers in power!

Congratulations for proving the far left hates women!

Progs are showing their stupidity by comparing the Moore and Conyers allegations.

Systemic sexual harassment from a sitting member of Congress should be addressed by Congress.

Alabama voters get to decide who they elect as Senator.

A liberal fuck from anywhere else in the universe shouldn’t decide who Alabama elects as Senator.

BLAME THE WOMAN? You gotta love it, lol. I thought, according to leftists, the woman is SUPPOSED to be believed, no matter what!

I've never said that. Nor has anyone else. A woman is to be believed until evidence proves it one way or the other. Well, guess what, we have evidence that Ms. Tweeden was pretty much acting like a drunk frat girl on this tour.

So let us all get this straight----------> what they REALLY mean is............only women who accuse REPUBLICANS are to believed. If they accuse a Democrat, it was a grab ass party. (Lefty dog whistle folks for being SLUTS)

Yeah, it's a grab ass party when we have pictures of her grabbing ass.

DO6nCf-UIAEiiYS.jpg-large-1.jpeg

jYl1S92.jpg

Also, lets all get this exactly correct------------>the left told everyone, that no religious norms, no social norms that were created, were actually good. Religion=bullcrap, social contracts=nonsense, in their world, it was DO WHAT YOU WANT TO DO........especially, if it feels good!

Ah, yes, the rest of it is a batshit crazy rant about the gays and the sluts and whatever...

Thanks for playing, buddy, but your gotcha moment backfired. Maybe you should have vetted this woman before parading her around.

sorry, bud, playing grabass on a USO tour isn't a big enough deal.

So in order to defend Liberal sexual assault and paying off victims with tax dollars you ignore the other two women who have come forward to accuse Franken and completely ignore the Conyers' scandal. :p

Not up there with fondling little girls.
You mean like Clinton used to do....and how Weiner used to show minors his wiener.... :p

when is Donald going to resign for grabbing women by the genitals?

Forum List

Back