So what will Obama do after Tuesday?

So you make emotional decisions which could effect your lifestyle, personal choices and economic standing for years to come?
I don't know about you, but for me, presidents don't typically control that much of my life.

Oh, and
effect
affect
3og4ru.jpg

I can hardly wait to see Karl Rove's face Tuesday night when Brit Hume tells him, "Obama just won Ohio."

My heart tells me Romney is better than The Emperor.

That's all I need to know.

So you are in love with Romney? Have you met him? His wife thinks he has emotional problems/anger issues as she stated in a Good Housekeeping interview. So you make emotional decisions which could effect your lifestyle, personal choices and economic standing for years to come?[/QUOTE]

Don't be ridiculous, of course I'm not in love with Romney but I firmly believe he will be a better President than Mao, opps Obamao .... Obamadiarreha ...well whatever his name is...

Time for Mr O to pack his suitcase and leave the White House... he does not belong there.

So what will Obama do after Tuesday?

Take as many taxpayer paid vacations as he can squeeze in.

Hire hula girl maids for his Hawaiian mansion.

Fill out application forms to join the PGA.

So you are in love with Romney? Have you met him? His wife thinks he has emotional problems/anger issues as she stated in a Good Housekeeping interview. So you make emotional decisions which could effect your lifestyle, personal choices and economic standing for years to come?

Don't be ridiculous, of course I'm not in love with Romney but I firmly believe he will be a better President than Mao, opps Obamao .... Obamadiarreha ...well whatever his name is...

Time for Mr O to pack his suitcase and leave the White House... he does not belong there.[/QUOTE]

The Republican Party is in decline.

50,000 Latinos a month are turning 18.

Romney ain't winning Ohio.

So you are in love with Romney? Have you met him? His wife thinks he has emotional problems/anger issues as she stated in a Good Housekeeping interview. So you make emotional decisions which could effect your lifestyle, personal choices and economic standing for years to come?

Time for Mr O to pack his suitcase and leave the White House... he does not belong there.

Romney ain't winning Ohio.[/QUOTE]

Are they illegal immigrants?

Are these like the imaginary voters who were going to
help Walker lose?

Last edited:

But you said your heart....ah forget it.

I have met him several times, he is a real prick, however, he knows how to get the job done in the private sector. As governor that was another story should he get in I hope he will find a balance between his private sector mentality and public sector responsibility.

I can hardly wait to see Karl Rove's face Tuesday night when Brit Hume tells him, "Obama just won Ohio."

Just like you predicated Walker would lose
more fantasy...
:eusa_angel:

Another one of Walker's aides just got convicted of a felony.

Another one to turn state's evidence.

Have fun on Tuesday little one.
If we use your prediction rate

Then get use to saying President Romney

help Walker lose?[/QUOTE]

Nope.

You guys are done. The economy is coming back, and Republican in Congress are universally hated.

Romney ain't winning Ohio.[/QUOTE]

You saying North America is gone ...and all the Continent is Latin America?

No Central America no North America ...only Latin America?

Who knew :confused:

help Walker lose?

Nope.

You guys are done. The economy is coming back, and Republican in Congress are universally hated.

So now the Republicans won't hold Congress
too funny

What colour is the sky in your world?

Who knew :confused:[/QUOTE]

“The demographics race we’re losing badly. We’re not generating enough angry white guys to stay in business for the long term.” - Republican Senator Lindsey Graham

Who knew :confused:[/QUOTE]

You must forgive him
He drank way too much of the kool-aid

:eusa_whistle:

Who knew :confused:

You must forgive him
He drank way too much of the kool-aid

:eusa_whistle:[/QUOTE]

Want to bet?

So according to Chris.............. listen everybody!

Spanish is the new language spoken in USA ..... no more English!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

From now on is Latin America USA

Forum List

Back