So what will Obama do after Tuesday?

When you look at the differences between the 2008 campaign and this one there is a WORLD OF DIFFERENCE.
Hope and Change have turned into 'Revenge and Negativity'. Yes we can is now No THEY can't.
We are seeing the real Obama now, maybe for the first time and it is NOT a pretty picture.
He's a school boy who's attempts at charm and BS have netted him nothing so all that's left is to push the quarterback down , grab the ball and run home, crying 'UNFAIR' all the way.
I knew who he was 5 years ago and it makes me feel good to find out I was right all along.

In the 2008 campaign, some of us saw The Clothes With No Emperor that is Mr Obama.
Others liked the crease in his pants and the words that said nothing that he uttered.

What a shame it was too little too late.

If he loses, he's got two options

A) Become a lecturer in the Method School of Acting

or

B) Apply for his true vocation of a used car salesman, as the only thing he has going for him is his gift for the gab and his sneaky false sincerity.

Apply for his true vocation of a used car salesman, as the only thing he has going for him is his gift for the gab and his sneaky false sincerity.

sleazy-car-salesman-resized-600.jpg
....Obama's mentor...

I will probably vote for Mitt..

Last edited:
The conservatards are really going all out in this dumb-off competition. There are so many fine entries, it's going to be hard to pick a winner. Though I will make sure they all get participation trophies. We don't want to damage the self-esteem of the little tykes.

Assume he loses the election. What does he do next? This has kind of been bugging me. Nobody is talking about it. Clinton put in an effort to launch Hillarys political career and become Irish. Bush retired to his Texas ranch to breed cattle or something. What will Obama do?

Gear up for 2016.

He sucked as a lawyer, teacher, community organ, student, black, white.

maybe farm some tobacco.

The conservatards are really going all out in this dumb-off competition. There are so many fine entries, it's going to be hard to pick a winner. Though I will make sure they all get participation trophies. We don't want to damage the self-esteem of the little tykes.

We can take our losses like adults.

fyi; trophies for everyone is a liberal idea.

So what are the conservatards going to do Wednesday morning? Presuming they didn't drink to the blackout stage, and can get of bed on Wednesday.

We know they won't go back to their jobs, because they don't have jobs. So what will they do? Spend the next month moping around in their pajamas, forgetting even their weekly bath? Will we be seeing them on an episode of "Hoarders"?

Because Oba Mao Mohorroid is the used car salesman par excellence! Nobody like him!

Skye they are all full of crap. Do you think Romney is a truthful, pious and upstanding person?

My heart tells me Romney is better than The Emperor.

That's all I need to know.

So you are in love with Romney? Have you met him? His wife thinks he has emotional problems/anger issues as she stated in a Good Housekeeping interview. So you make emotional decisions which could effect your lifestyle, personal choices and economic standing for years to come?

Assume he loses the election. What does he do next? This has kind of been bugging me. Nobody is talking about it. Clinton put in an effort to launch Hillarys political career and become Irish. Bush retired to his Texas ranch to breed cattle or something. What will Obama do?

Gear up for 2016.

He sucked as a lawyer, teacher, community organ, student, black, white.

maybe farm some tobacco.

NBA Commissioner?

Or more appropriate for him: XFL Commissioner

Last edited:
Because Oba Mao Mohorroid is the used car salesman par excellence! Nobody like him!

Skye they are all full of crap. Do you think Romney is a truthful, pious and upstanding person?

My heart tells me Romney is better than The Emperor.

That's all I need to know.

One of my concerns would be that the MSM would try to
go to Papa Obama on a daily basis for the Ex-President's opinion.
With his ego, there would be no attempt on his part to remain quiet.

In effect, try to create a "shadow" type President to question everything President Romney does from day to day. Thus, creating an opportunity for Papa Obama to run again.

But then, the MSM has been so lacking in their job of doing any actual reporting with Papa Obama,
they may find themselves too busy reporting on things they have not for the last few years.
Now that they will have a President they feel free to attack, "issues" will start to come back.
After all, four years is a long time for the MSM to go without actually doing their job. They
must be bored as hell...

Like, unemployment being too high; the number of soldiers killed; fuel prices; national debt; etc
No doubt, the MSM (and the Left) will suddenly find these numbers, even if they are the same to ones in the past,
just unacceptable and demand answers.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back