So what will Obama do after Tuesday?

Earlier somebody said they couldn't get enough stupid people together to vote Romney in and I have to disagree. They sure got enough stupid people together to get Obama elected.
This time lets let the smart people win.

After Tuesday, Obama's next career path will involve the phrase, "please pull forward to the second window".

But that would mean the end of McDonalds as we know it!!!:D

Are you saying Burger King, Wendy's and KFC know better than to hire him?

They would if they don't want to see their businesses turned into some Soviet gulag where people stood in line to get free burgers with rotten meat in them and a lecture from Big Brother.:D

I hope Romney will be elected. He won't be much better than Obama, but here is hoping something gets done.

As an aside: those of you who deride those who serve, you would not make it those jobs you want to give the President. To think that you think of yourself as Americans: amazing. Out.

I hope Romney will be elected. He won't be much better than Obama, but here is hoping something gets done.

As an aside: those of you who deride those who serve, you would not make it those jobs you want to give the President. To think that you think of yourself as Americans: amazing. Out.

One things for sure. He CERTAINLY won't be any worse. I think Obama has shown many a jaded American just how bad things can get if you don't pay attention who you're voting for.

Well, since he's such a great speaker maybe he could sell ShamWows. Anything but letting him back in the White House.
What a horrible mistake that loser was!!

No doubt
The easy vetting process he has gone through and
the lack of tough questioning by the MSM has left him with a "big ego".

The press might push Romney to put him in the UN
After all, the MSM will have determined that the US is just too racist
to fully accept a man as wonderful as Papa Obama and the world needs him...

Indeed a beautiful mind

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyL4l6h-oDo]A Beautiful Mind or Colossal Head - YouTube[/ame]

Well, since he's such a great speaker maybe he could sell ShamWows. Anything but letting him back in the White House.
What a horrible mistake that loser was!!

No doubt
The easy vetting process he has gone through and
the lack of tough questioning by the MSM has left him with a "big ego".

The press might push Romney to put him in the UN
After all, the MSM will have determined that the US is just too racist
to fully accept a man as wonderful as Papa Obama and the world needs him...

Indeed a beautiful mind

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=PyL4l6h-oDo]A Beautiful Mind or Colossal Head - YouTube[/ame]

When you look at the differences between the 2008 campaign and this one there is a WORLD OF DIFFERENCE.
Hope and Change have turned into 'Revenge and Negativity'. Yes we can is now No THEY can't.
We are seeing the real Obama now, maybe for the first time and it is NOT a pretty picture.
He's a school boy whose attempts at charm and BS have netted him nothing so all that's left is to push the quarterback down , grab the ball and run home, crying 'UNFAIR' all the way.
I knew who he was 5 years ago and it makes me feel good to find out I was right all along.

Last edited:
get-attachment-1.jpg

When you look at the differences between the 2008 campaign and this one there is a WORLD OF DIFFERENCE.
Hope and Change have turned into 'Revenge and Negativity'. Yes we can is now No THEY can't.
We are seeing the real Obama now, maybe for the first time and it is NOT a pretty picture.
He's a school boy who's attempts at charm and BS have netted him nothing so all that's left is to push the quarterback down , grab the ball and run home, crying 'UNFAIR' all the way.
I knew who he was 5 years ago and it makes me feel good to find out I was right all along.

In the 2008 campaign, some of us saw The Clothes With No Emperor that is Mr Obama.
Others liked the crease in his pants and the words that said nothing that he uttered.

Forum List

Back