So what was the best thing in politics that happened today?

NYcarbineer

Diamond Member
Mar 10, 2009
Finger Lakes, NY
The alt-right lunatics over at Breitbart throwing a collective epileptic fit over Trump's decison to end the Hillary Clinton witch hunt.

The other best thing? The alt-right loonies at USMB trying to pretend they weren't experiencing the same affliction.

Watching you loons go all giddy...and forgetting the Clinton Foundation investigation is still going on

He said today an investigation wasn't off the table. You moon bats gets worse by the hour.

The alt-right lunatics over at Breitbart throwing a collective epileptic fit over Trump's decison to end the Hillary Clinton witch hunt.

The other best thing? The alt-right loonies at USMB trying to pretend they weren't experiencing the same affliction.

It's almost like an early Christmas present. :laugh:

Dumb Deer's thread is going south and he's helping accelerate it LOL
Watching you loons go all giddy...and forgetting the Clinton Foundation investigation is still going on

The who? The what?

The Trump foundation just ADMITTED guilt, grannypants.

Look at some old dried up moron calling me granny pants. Question, fool.....who's foundation is under investigation? This is an easy one, don't fuck it up

Uh, this one, Flabby:

Trump Foundation Investigations Now Multiplying

It's been a banner day.

No calls for Clinton to be jailed.

Open to climate change agreement.

Recognizes that torture doesn't work.

Awesome day.

We lost the election, but we got a big fat RINO as a consolation prize.

I just wonder when the Trump cult on USMB will start to wake up.

It's almost like an early Christmas present. :laugh:

Happy Holidays!!!

Only the desperate frame this as a XMAS present. LOSERS, too.............

The who? The what?

The Trump foundation just ADMITTED guilt, grannypants.

Look at some old dried up moron calling me granny pants. Question, fool.....who's foundation is under investigation? This is an easy one, don't fuck it up
Now that isn't very christian-like language, is it? Oh, that's right, you are one of those hypocrite christians, nevermind lard ass.

It's been a banner day.

No calls for Clinton to be jailed.

Open to climate change agreement.

Recognizes that torture doesn't work.

Awesome day.

We lost the election, but we got a big fat RINO as a consolation prize.

I just wonder when the Trump cult on USMB will start to wake up.

I haven't ruled out the possibility that some of this is is the work of his handlers in an effort to calm down protests. There is still a massive, million+ protest planned for inauguration day...so they might be trying to "nip it in the bud" before it spirals out of control.

Forum List

Back