So what is the 10 days of darkness?

Resnic

Diamond Member
May 2, 2021
I work at a production facility and since last week our systems have been down and we ground to a halt almost across 6 facilities.

Guy I work with today was talking about 10 days of darkness, something about the "good guys taking back the country". If we had been ransomed why the company wasn't saying anything, or why they wouldn't pay the ransom instead of losing millions and millions of dollars in lost production. He said it's because there is no ransom, it's someone making sure we would be on their side when the 10 days of darkness happen.

I have no idea what he was talking about and I'll admit, I was curious about it. But we didn't have time to really get into it.

I work at a production facility and since last week our systems have been down and we ground to a halt almost across 6 facilities.

Guy I work with today was talking about 10 days of darkness, something about the "good guys taking back the country". If we had been ransomed why the company wasn't saying anything, or why they wouldn't pay the ransom instead of losing millions and millions of dollars in lost production. He said it's because there is no ransom, it's someone making sure we would be on their side when the 10 days of darkness happen.

I have no idea what he was talking about and I'll admit, I was curious about it. But we didn't have time to really get into it.
I just looked it up. I guess i need to dust off the colt .45 and Henry lever action.

Liberal Hunting.png

It refers to a energy blackout during which time we move to a new energy source. They also intend to move the world into a new monetary system.

It refers to a energy blackout during which time we move to a new energy source. They also intend to move the world into a new monetary system.
I tip my cap off to you. I assume you know all about QFS system and listen to charlie ward,simon parkes,mel k,scott mckay,shari raye and the like because the this is something the majority of America does not know about unless they do listen to them. I never post threads about it here cause most people here dont have a clue whats coming how trump and the white hats are working behind the scenes cleaning up government corruption.when facebook went down for a while,that was all part of a white hats operation,facebbok is going to be renamed anytime now with their corruption of deleting stuff coming to an end if not this year,for sure by the end of next year.

I tip my cap off to you. I assume you know all about QFS system and listen to charlie ward,simon parkes,mel k,scott mckay,shari raye and the like because the this is something the majority of America does not know about unless they do listen to them. I never post threads about it here cause most people here dont have a clue whats coming how trump and the white hats are working behind the scenes cleaning up government corruption.when facebook went down for a while,that was all part of a white hats operation,facebbok is going to be renamed anytime now with their corruption of deleting stuff coming to an end if not this year,for sure by the end of next year.

This kind of thing isn't something that makes one popular is it? Yes I know about it. All we can do is watch.

Ok, I guess I know nothing. I don't know what a white hat is what not.

I'm interested in learning more though.

Your dealing with an agent provocateur. It is best not to engage with him. You are the one who will get in trouble.

Forum List

Back