So What Happens If One Chooses Not To Wear One?

Sunni Man saying it's a "win/win" proposition the transyouth suicide rate.
I am familiar with this poster, rather neurotic and confused little person. Unfortunately, we all say stupid ill thought out things on this board. Don't take any of it personal, and don't get personal. Spin the Mani wheel.
Thank you for the reminder. Om Mani Padme Hung. I chant it every night when I put my children to sleep.

Yeah, blame me for wanting to support my son. That makes me a big hate monger.

You have comprehension issues. He said, and I paraphrase by calling everyone haters, bigots, homophobes you are not winning hearts and minds. Did you ever hear about catching more flies with honey? Did the word "radical" escape your notice? Sheesh!

Voluntarily. You did see that, right?
Publicly visible peer pressure to condone sexual deviancy and perversion (a.k.a. homosexuality)... not cool... something to be resisted and condemned.
You mean like the peer pressure to stay in the closet?
No, more like the Force of Law to keep that filth in the shadows where it belongs.
If by filth you mean the people who HATE. No, don't be in the shadows, come to the light where we can all see you clearly.
Nope.

The "filth" I'm talking about are sexual deviants and perverts... a.k.a. homosexuals...

Hope that helps to clear things up...

Next batter, please...

He said I'm the problem. Of course, someone telling me that "my kind" should be thrown of roofs, imprisoned, or that trans youth suicide is a "win- win", is no problem to him or you.

It's sickening.

Voluntarily. You did see that, right?
Publicly visible peer pressure to condone sexual deviancy and perversion (a.k.a. homosexuality)... not cool... something to be resisted and condemned.
No, more like the Force of Law to keep that filth in the shadows where it belongs.
If by filth you mean the people who HATE. No, don't be in the shadows, come to the light where we can all see you clearly.
Nope.

The "filth" I'm talking about are sexual deviants and perverts... a.k.a. homosexuals...

Next batter, please...
You're in great company here. NEARLY EVERYONE ON THE THREAD AGREES. Kill the filth.

Sunni Man has his own radical agenda and I do not agree with him on any issue. For you to compare me to him shows that you still haven't caught on that there is a difference between "haters" and those, like me, who oppose the radical LGBT agenda because it is harmful to our society, especially young people. I see firsthand from my son's friends how young people are being sucked into this world.

Nope.

Next batter, please...
You're in great company here. NEARLY EVERYONE ON THE THREAD AGREES. Kill the filth.
Don't know anything about that, and haven't suggested any such thing, but other folks can speak for themselves.

Getting shoved back into the closet is a far cry from being killed.

Nope.

Next batter, please...
Don't know anything about that, and haven't suggested any such thing, but other folks can speak for themselves.

Being the closet killed my Dad.

Nope.

Next batter, please...

Your Dad killed himself. That was a choice he made.

Nope.

Next batter, please...

Yes, it was his choice. That's why I think it's so important to prevent suicide when you can. Like with these kids. My kids really matter to me, and I know the suffering of losing a loved one to suicide.

So do you. The suffering opened my heart but it appears to have closed yours, Rook.

Nope.

Next batter, please...

Yes, it was his choice. That's why I think it's so important to prevent suicide when you can. Like with these kids. My kids really matter to me, and I know the suffering of losing a loved one to suicide.

So do you. The suffering opened my heart but it appears to have closed yours, Rook.

My brother.

My brother.
Sorry to hear that. You know what it's like for a survivor. Agonizing over what you could have said or done to prevent it.

Nope.

Next batter, please...

Your attack on me as having a "closed heart" is exactly what I'm talking about. You continue to direct insults in my direction, and call me a "hater," and now you even use my mother's suicide as a weapon to use against me. You are not listening to anything I've said.

My brother.
Sorry to hear that. You know what it's like for a survivor. Agonizing over what you could have said or done to prevent it.

Yes! I do.

I thought you and I, Rook, would have a lot in common having lost a parent to suicide. But we don't.

I don't judge my dad for his anguish. I seek to prevent suicide whenever possible.

Unless you are the parent of a trans-kid you don't know what it's like to try and help them.

Forum List

Back