So What Happens If One Chooses Not To Wear One?

How about you folks continue your discussion and I just read with no comments from now on?

My son did not have puberty blocking drugs. He is taking hormones, and he aspires to have surgery next year.

I have been personalizing too much of this discussion. I'm actually the wimp in the family about this. My wife and son are more courageous.

That's all I have to say. Once again, I should NEVER discuss family with internet strangers.

My apologies to all of you. I plan to stop posting for awhile.

Here's something nice, this should make anyone feel a bit better....the cute baby piglets, look how fluffy they are :smile:

View attachment 74524

I have a friend who raises the little dwarf pigs.

They're so cute, lovely things.

Pile on in progress. Enjoy all of you. NOT ONE freaking friend here in this.
You are the only person in this thread who is being combative.
Sue me.
Not worth the time or effort. Tilley is a lucky lass if you put her on ignore.

Does anyone know what even caused all of this, it just erupted.

I think we disagreed about badges. That seems to be a no no.

The whole thing was blown completely out of proportion.

Voluntarily. You did see that, right?
I don't believe this mater hinges on being voluntary, it itself implies a support for the topic and hence, and gives unmerited gravitas to the topic they are supporting. That is over reaching and unprofessional.
Mary--

I'm as surprised as you are that the feds handed out these badges. My experience is that my kids teachers are very supportive. They don't need to wear badges for my kid to know this, AND it is a nice gesture of outreach to a group of kids with a high suicide rate due to bullying.

Dhara

I don't believe this mater hinges on being voluntary, it itself implies a support for the topic and hence, and gives unmerited gravitas to the topic they are supporting. That is over reaching and unprofessional.
Mary--

I'm as surprised as you are that the feds handed out these badges. My experience is that my kids teachers are very supportive. They don't need to wear badges for my kid to know this, AND it is a nice gesture of outreach to a group of kids with a high suicide rate due to bullying.

Dhara
Thank you. But I don't think that it should be an issue they should be concerned with. It reeks of politics, and pandering. Educators shouldn't mix politics with education. So, we may agree to disagree here.

The purpose of these badges is to create a hostile work environment for Christians and conservatives who oppose the radical LGBT agenda. The left is using Stalinist tactics to force everyone in compliance with the agenda, and any teacher who resists will be committing career suicide. This is the kind of thing that is causing people to vote for Trump. Trump might not even care about these social issues, but people are projecting on him their hopes that he will take on political correctness and defeat it.

Mary--

Dhara
Thank you. But I don't think that it should be an issue they should be concerned with. It reeks of politics, and pandering. Educators shouldn't mix politics with education. So, we may agree to disagree here.
Yes, it's ok to disagree on the badges. It's not OK to attack people's families who deal with issue up close and personal every single day.

Publicly visible peer pressure to condone sexual deviancy and perversion (a.k.a. homosexuality)... not cool... something to be resisted and condemned.
You mean like the peer pressure to stay in the closet?
No, more like the Force of Law to keep that filth in the shadows where it belongs.
If by filth you mean the people who HATE. No, don't be in the shadows, come to the light where we can all see you clearly.

Mary--

Dhara
Yes, it's ok to disagree on the badges. It's not OK to attack people's families who deal with issue up close and personal every single day.
No, definitely not. Hang in there.

Mary--

Dhara
That is exactly what has happened on this board today.

Sunni Man saying it's a "win/win" proposition the transyouth suicide rate.

Dhara, people like you are creating the hate and the fear, by labeling as "haters" anyone who opposes the radical LGBT agenda.

Yeah, blame me for wanting to support my son. That makes me a big hate monger.

Dhara, people like you are creating the hate and the fear, by labeling as "haters" anyone who opposes the radical LGBT agenda.
How does this strike you?

Does it reflect your position?

Trans youth suicide...a win/win proposition for all those who call transgender people "filth".

Sunni Man saying it's a "win/win" proposition the transyouth suicide rate.
I am familiar with this poster, rather neurotic and confused little person. Unfortunately, we all say stupid ill thought out things on this board. Don't take any of it personal, and don't get personal. Spin the Mani wheel.

Forum List

Back