So What Exactly Is the Crime Trump is Guilty Of?

Beating Hillaryous in an election is a crime against humanity.
I expect that will be the conclusion of this thread.

This latest conspiracy to frame Trump has Brennan's fingerprints all over it. The claim is the whistleblower is a CIA agent sent to the White House on rotation. Most likely a Brennan buttbuddy.

The claim the whistleblower's claims were credible was before the IG had the transcript. Didn't claim the claims were credible.

The whistleblower statement was written by lawyers, not the whistleblower. That will have to be exposed to understand who conspired to frame Trump.

The whistleblower complaint process was changed just prior to the complaint. Who managed to get that changed?

And how will the treaty with Ukraine to weed out corruption play out?

Still no crime.
The whistleblower complaint process was changed just prior to the complaint. Who managed to get that changed?
You bought that? lol

Time to cut thru the hyperbole.

Please provide the exact quotes from the transcripts that show law(s) have been violated.
Not some quote from a talking head, MSM, or Kos, the direct quotes from the transcript.

I’ve asked a number of times and the only response has been ‘we know he did it’

So give us the evidence.

According to Lindsey Graham there does not need to be a crime.

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role, Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”
What is the charge and the evidence of the charge?

This latest conspiracy to frame Trump has Brennan's fingerprints all over it.

...Tardo, you seriously think it was Brennan that made Trump hold up millitary aid to Ukraine so he can squeeze them for personal political favors?

Hey, petunia, the Ukraine President didn't know the aid was held up so how could that be used to "squeeze" him.

It was never mentioned by Trump.

Another libtardo conspiracy theory down the drain.

Please provide the exact quotes from the transcripts that show law(s) have been violated.
Not some quote from a talking head, MSM, or Kos, the direct quotes from the transcript.

So give us the evidence.

“You don’t even have to be convicted of a crime to lose your job in this constitutional republic if this body determines that your conduct as a public official is clearly out of bounds in your role, Impeachment is not about punishment. Impeachment is about cleansing the office. Impeachment is about restoring honor and integrity to the office.”

I said charge. What is the charge for impeachment of Trump and the evidence? He beat Hillary? Guilty.

So give us the evidence.
It's right in front of your stupid fucking nose. Keep those eyes shut tight, won't you?
Here are the criminal charges that Trump and his hired thugs Giuliani and Barr could be facing.
The possible crimes in the Trump-Ukraine scandal, explained

But please note that the House can impeach for "violation of the public trust." So either way, the House is acting within its Constitutional powers.

It’s worth noting that the House, which has the sole power to impeach a president, can do so without a finding of criminal wrongdoing by the president. In other words, a president who hasn’t violated the law can still be impeached for “high crimes and misdemeanors,” a term that includes many actual federal crimes but that also includes what Alexander Hamilton described as “abuse or violation of some public trust.”
And if you think you want to impeach Trump for violating public trust, most Americans will ask why you can’t beat him next year then.

Impeachment of Trump will be for high crimes and misdameanors.

High crimes of Obstruction Justice on multiple counts and High misdameanors of corruptly abusing office to pressure foreign government for personal political favors.

Maybe Trump can win next election, maybe he can't, but that has little to do with Constitutional DUTY of the Congress to hold Presidents accountable for such gross abuses of office.

So it all boils down to "I don't like him SO IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH"
You do realize that if a large portion of the country thinks this is a coup attempt, that a violent response is entirely possible?

How "violent" can more whining on Facebook and here be Marty ???
We BOTH know that's the extent of the Rights willingness to do a damn thing.

So give us the evidence.
It's right in front of your stupid fucking nose. Keep those eyes shut tight, won't you?
Here are the criminal charges that Trump and his hired thugs Giuliani and Barr could be facing.

But please note that the House can impeach for "violation of the public trust." So either way, the House is acting within its Constitutional powers.

It’s worth noting that the House, which has the sole power to impeach a president, can do so without a finding of criminal wrongdoing by the president. In other words, a president who hasn’t violated the law can still be impeached for “high crimes and misdemeanors,” a term that includes many actual federal crimes but that also includes what Alexander Hamilton described as “abuse or violation of some public trust.”
who's public trust?

it just seems odd to me that we're saying he doesn't have had to commit a crime, but can still be impeached for "high crimes".

if we're to boot people we don't trust, trump will be far from alone in this measuring stick.
Talk to Alexander Hamilton about it. I don't profess to be a Constitutional lawyer, but then, neither are you.
never said i was. but if we're to only allow constitutional lawyers to post, we're all gonna have to find a new way to kill time. :)

Appeal to authority or experts is a typical trope of people who can't or won't defend their position.

It's also comical, as it is like saying only firefighters should have an opinion on the validity of fighting fires.
Appeal to authority or experts is a typical trope of people who can't or won't defend their position.
It is a whole lot more intelligent to rely on actual experts on a subject as complicated as Constitutional or criminal law than to make shit up and pull it out of my ass, like some of your side do.

Of course I cite lawyers on legal questions. I'm not a lawyer.

So give us the evidence.

And if you think you want to impeach Trump for violating public trust, most Americans will ask why you can’t beat him next year then.
I'm hoping it will be historic, just the way he likes it--an historic defeat of the biggest mistake the American electorate ever made.
i'm hoping "we the people" come to our senses and stop letting the extreme assholes on both sides drive this bus.

So give us the evidence.

I said charge. What is the charge for impeachment of Trump and the evidence? He beat Hillary? Guilty.

If there does not need to be a crime, there does not need to be a charge. Do try and keep up with what your own people have said.

So it all boils down to "I don't like him SO IMPEACH IMPEACH IMPEACH"
You do realize that if a large portion of the country thinks this is a coup attempt, that a violent response is entirely possible?

How "violent" can more whining on Facebook and here be Marty ???
We BOTH know that's the extent of the Rights willingness to do a damn thing.

I guess that's what the north thought right before the South voted to secede, or what the Ancien Regime in France thought right before the peasants revolted.

who's public trust?

it just seems odd to me that we're saying he doesn't have had to commit a crime, but can still be impeached for "high crimes".

if we're to boot people we don't trust, trump will be far from alone in this measuring stick.
Talk to Alexander Hamilton about it. I don't profess to be a Constitutional lawyer, but then, neither are you.
never said i was. but if we're to only allow constitutional lawyers to post, we're all gonna have to find a new way to kill time. :)

It's also comical, as it is like saying only firefighters should have an opinion on the validity of fighting fires.
It is a whole lot more intelligent to rely on actual experts on a subject as complicated as Constitutional or criminal law than to make shit up and pull it out of my ass, like some of your side do.

Most of those experts are just as partisan as the rest of us, and are even more able to bend reality to their own viewpoints.

And of course, convince mouth breathers like you that they are telling the truth.

So give us the evidence.

If there does not need to be a crime, there does not need to be a charge. Do try and keep up with what your own people have said.
Thanks for admitting Democrats are trying to impeach Trump just because they don’t like him.
Trump 2020 Gold.

Mission Accomplished.......
The peasant fools are tearing one another apart and at each others throat's......while we quietly do them ALL in........splendid !!!!

With Warm Regards,
The Deep State

So give us the evidence.

High crimes of Obstruction Justice on multiple counts and High misdameanors of corruptly abusing office to pressure foreign government for personal political favors.

Maybe Trump can win next election, maybe he can't, but that has little to do with Constitutional DUTY of the Congress to hold Presidents accountable for such gross abuses of office.

3 years later and beating Hillary is still not a crime

So give us the evidence.

Dodge, duck, dip, dive and dodge.

who's public trust?

all through time these same experts have weighed in and went deep on how they built/designed the constitution. gun control was discussed in depth by some very smart people then and along the way as to what it meant and what it was for. yet our own mindsets tend to put side those interpretations when they don't jive with how we want it to be.

so now we argue about what these intelligent people just the same. no one in here is likely to change the course of human events so all we have left is discussing them and changing our own behaviors as we "learn". we just don't all learn the same things the same way and even less often come to the same conclusions. that leads us back to getting angry people don't understand us.

in a nutshell, our own insecurities define us more than we like, i suppose. and i can tell you i am an expert on my own insecurities. :)

This latest conspiracy to frame Trump has Brennan's fingerprints all over it. The claim is the whistleblower is a CIA agent sent to the White House on rotation. Most likely a Brennan buttbuddy.

The claim the whistleblower's claims were credible was before the IG had the transcript. Didn't claim the claims were credible.

The whistleblower statement was written by lawyers, not the whistleblower. That will have to be exposed to understand who conspired to frame Trump.

And how will the treaty with Ukraine to weed out corruption play out?

Still no crime.
You bought that? lol

I thought you knew better than to fuck with me.

"Federal records show that the intelligence community secretly revised the formal whistleblower complaint form in August 2019 to eliminate the requirement of direct, first-hand knowledge of wrongdoing."

The internal properties of the newly revised “Disclosure of Urgent Concern” form, which the intelligence community inspector general (ICIG) requires to be submitted under the Intelligence Community Whistleblower Protection Act (ICWPA), show that the document was uploaded on September 24, 2019, at 4:25 p.m., just days before the anti-Trump complaint was declassified and released to the public. The markings on the document state that it was revised in August 2019, but no specific date of revision is disclosed.

Intel Community Secretly Nixed Whistleblower Demand Of First-Hand Info

Thanks for admitting Democrats are trying to impeach Trump just because they don’t like him.
Trump 2020 Gold.
then maybe the right should stop asking for what law he broke as a reason for why the left are bat-shit crazy in doing what they're doing now.

Forum List

Back