So What Exactly Is the Crime Trump is Guilty Of?

Weatherman2020

Diamond Member
Mar 3, 2013
Right coast, classified
Time to cut thru the hyperbole.

Please provide the exact quotes from the transcripts that show law(s) have been violated.
Not some quote from a talking head, MSM, or Kos, the direct quotes from the transcript.

I’ve asked a number of times and the only response has been ‘we know he did it’

So give us the evidence.

Beating Hillaryous in an election is a crime against humanity.
I expect that will be the conclusion of this thread.
the only actual law i've seen listed was saying they took money for his campaign and twisted that to mean "value" for their campaign by investigating bidens son.

nevermind biden got his son billions for strange global deals with many countries and those deals were not always in the best of US interests, we need to stay mad at trump cause orange man bad.

Being a great President, and not a Communist woke, sjw, pc fag.

Please provide the exact quotes from the transcripts that show law(s) have been violated.
Not some quote from a talking head, MSM, or Kos, the direct quotes from the transcript.

So give us the evidence.
It's right in front of your stupid fucking nose. Keep those eyes shut tight, won't you?
Here are the criminal charges that Trump and his hired thugs Giuliani and Barr could be facing.
The possible crimes in the Trump-Ukraine scandal, explained

But please note that the House can impeach for "violation of the public trust." So either way, the House is acting within its Constitutional powers.

It’s worth noting that the House, which has the sole power to impeach a president, can do so without a finding of criminal wrongdoing by the president. In other words, a president who hasn’t violated the law can still be impeached for “high crimes and misdemeanors,” a term that includes many actual federal crimes but that also includes what Alexander Hamilton described as “abuse or violation of some public trust.”

So give us the evidence.

Obstruction of Hillary

So give us the evidence.
It's right in front of your stupid fucking nose. Keep those eyes shut tight, won't you?
Here are the criminal charges that Trump and his hired thugs Giuliani and Barr could be facing.

But please note that the House can impeach for "violation of the public trust." So either way, the House is acting within its Constitutional powers.

It’s worth noting that the House, which has the sole power to impeach a president, can do so without a finding of criminal wrongdoing by the president. In other words, a president who hasn’t violated the law can still be impeached for “high crimes and misdemeanors,” a term that includes many actual federal crimes but that also includes what Alexander Hamilton described as “abuse or violation of some public trust.”

LOLz

Impeach because we thought Schiff was reading an actual transcript.

Please run with that!

So give us the evidence.

OP you just triggerd the FCUK out democrats with your question.. I will sit back and enjoy

So give us the evidence.

I read the article. Trumps being accused of hiding the phone call transcript.
Which is now all over the internet.
Thank you.

Beating Hillaryous in an election is a crime against humanity.
I expect that will be the conclusion of this thread.

This latest conspiracy to frame Trump has Brennan's fingerprints all over it. The claim is the whistleblower is a CIA agent sent to the White House on rotation. Most likely a Brennan buttbuddy.

The claim the whistleblower's claims were credible was before the IG had the transcript. Didn't claim the claims were credible.

The whistleblower statement was written by lawyers, not the whistleblower. That will have to be exposed to understand who conspired to frame Trump.

The whistleblower complaint process was changed just prior to the complaint. Who managed to get that changed?

And how will the treaty with Ukraine to weed out corruption play out?

Still no crime.

So give us the evidence.

LOLz

Please run with that!
You didn't even take time to read any of that before throwing a funny at me and using it as an opportunity for the deflection du jour.

It appears your boy is toast.
slice-of-burnt-toast-on-a-plate-E8FN00.jpg

So give us the evidence.

And if you think you want to impeach Trump for violating public trust, most Americans will ask why you can’t beat him next year then.

So give us the evidence.

who's public trust?

it just seems odd to me that we're saying he doesn't have had to commit a crime, but can still be impeached for "high crimes".

if we're to boot people we don't trust, trump will be far from alone in this measuring stick.

So give us the evidence.

LOLz

Please run with that!
You didn't even take time to read any of that before throwing a funny at me and using it as an opportunity for the deflection du jour.

It appears your boy is toast.
slice-of-burnt-toast-on-a-plate-E8FN00.jpg
363BC66C-D4B0-4D3B-8F6E-48C385B31B73.jpeg

So give us the evidence.

I read the article. Trumps being accused of hiding the phone call transcript.
Which is now all over the internet.
Thank you.
Get out your dictionary and look up EXTORTION.

Forum List

Back