So What Does Trump Mean When He Says "Believe Me"?

So what, YOU PEOPLE disagree with the SCOTUS rulings all the time. Fortunately, I'm here to remind the left of their hypocrisy and double standards.
It wasn't you people, it was the President, leader of the second largest political party in the country, who was lying to 75 million voters who wanted to believe him. Benedict Donald is the reason America is on fire (politically). Not like we're spiraling into the sun, yet.

So, has there ever been a president who refused to conceded his loss after nearly all the courts in the land ruled against him, including the highest court in the land?

LOL has any former president occupied Dems every waking moment like Trump has? The left, typically angry and full of rage in the first place have been pushed over the edge by Trump's first term. :auiqs.jpg:
He's a CURRENT candidate for president, dipshit.

"Remember you have a disclaimer clause that everything we're saying is supposed to go out and get your own appraisal," he added. "You're supposed to do—you're supposed to pay no credence to what we say whatsoever. So [that's] why it's very unfair."

Trump increases Mar-a-Lago value hours after judge rules against him

So what is it?

Is the property worth 300 million?

500 million?

1.5 billion?

or are we to disbelieve all of the Trump estimates?

What is the Margin of Error?

I also don't understand why it is "unfair" to point out he's lying if he insists you musn't believe him.
Well it is kinda like when a women says " You need to trust me." Lol. No lady you need me to trust you.

Forum List

Back