So What Does Trump Mean When He Says "Believe Me"?

When He Says "Believe Me"?​

Easy peasy. It means "I'm lying to you right now, ya dumbfucks!"

LOL has any former president occupied Dems every waking moment like Trump has? The left, typically angry and full of rage in the first place have been pushed over the edge by Trump's first term. :auiqs.jpg:

LOL has any former president occupied Dems every waking moment like Trump has? The left, typically angry and full of rage in the first place have been pushed over the edge by Trump's first term. :auiqs.jpg:
Has there ever been a former president who refused to conceded his loss after nearly all the courts in the land ruled against him, including the highest court in the land.

Any former president hatch a plot to overturn the election he lost using half baked unconstitutional means?

You know a lot of Republicans have joined NAT. The "Never Again. Trump!" movement.

Has there ever been a former president who refused to conceded his loss
The left has a serious problem when people disagree with them. Trump feels Dems rigged and cheated and stole it. That's his opinion. He's not required to agree with Dems so get over it and stop trying to control what everyone thinks and says.

You people are extreme control freaks, work on that.

• Funny
Reactions: cnm
The left has a serious problem when people disagree with them. Trump feels Dems rigged and cheated and stole it. That's his opinion. He's not required to agree with Dems so get over it and stop trying to control what everyone thinks and says.

Nice of you to clip my question up to suit your purpose. It's not a disagreement. He took his cases to the courts and in some instances to the highest court, and lost (except for one minor decision). He has not been indicted on his opinion but on his actions post his election loss.

Last edited:

A simple question was asked and you just freaked out over it.

If Grifty believes he won, he's lying to himself.

It's not a disagreement. He took his cases to the courts and in some instances to the highest court, and lost (except for one minor decision). He has not been indicted on his opinion but on his actions post his election loss.

So what, YOU PEOPLE disagree with the SCOTUS rulings all the time. Fortunately, I'm here to remind the left of their hypocrisy and double standards.

"Remember you have a disclaimer clause that everything we're saying is supposed to go out and get your own appraisal," he added. "You're supposed to do—you're supposed to pay no credence to what we say whatsoever. So [that's] why it's very unfair."

Trump increases Mar-a-Lago value hours after judge rules against him

So what is it?

Is the property worth 300 million?

500 million?

1.5 billion?

or are we to disbelieve all of the Trump estimates?

What is the Margin of Error?

I also don't understand why it is "unfair" to point out he's lying if he insists you musn't believe him.
When Trump says "Bleev me" three times, you can bet your bottom dollar he is lying.

I pointed out your epic hypocrisy, you caved.
Stop asserting, dumbass.

His own Attorney General, his replacement Attorney General, his WH counsel ALL told him he lost.

If he continued to "believe" it, he's delusional.

But he doesn't...he just can't take being a loser.

"Why didn't we make more calls? We needed to do more… We can't let this stand,' Hutchinson quotes Trump as saying. 'I don't want people to know we lost, Mark. This is embarrassing. Figure it out.'

Meadows, Hutchinson recalled, assured Trump he would work on it, according to a copy obtained by CNN, as the White House 'turned to utter lawlessness.'

Hutchinson says Trump told Meadows he knew he lost 2020 election

FIX IT, MOMMY!

Makes you wanna puke.

Forum List

Back