So What Does Trump Mean When He Says "Believe Me"?

"Remember you have a disclaimer clause that everything we're saying is supposed to go out and get your own appraisal," he added. "You're supposed to do—you're supposed to pay no credence to what we say whatsoever. So [that's] why it's very unfair."

Trump increases Mar-a-Lago value hours after judge rules against him

So what is it?

Is the property worth 300 million?

500 million?

1.5 billion?

or are we to disbelieve all of the Trump estimates?

What is the Margin of Error?

I also don't understand why it is "unfair" to point out he's lying if he insists you musn't believe him.

"Believe me" is the "liar's tell". Honest people have no reason to think they won't be believed. They don't have to "sell the lie". I have noted over the years that the bigger the lie, the more emphasis Trump has on saying "Believe ME!".

That's why I believe the "pee tape " exists. Because in talking about it Trump said it couldn't exist because he's a "germaphobe". "It never happened, BELIEVE ME!!!". When he said that I turned to my daughter and said "The pee tape is real!!".

You can claim anything you want but it's up to the loan institution (if you put it up for collateral) to determine the market value for said collateral.

That's why the NY "judge" is full of shit.....No victims here.
Broken laws though.

"Believe me" is the "liar's tell". Honest people have no reason to think they won't be believed. They don't have to "sell the lie". I have noted over the years that the bigger the lie, the more emphasis Trump has on saying "Believe ME!".

That's why I believe the "pee tape " exists. Because in talking about it Trump said it couldn't exist because he's a "germaphobe". "It never happened, BELIEVE ME!!!". When he said that I turned to my daughter and said "The pee tape is real!!".
I'm with both of you on the tape..

Most know.. but many are unwilling to admit it.
It's a good thing that you've looked at clouds from both sides now. From near and far, and still, somehow, it's clouds' illusions you recall.

You really don't know clouds, at all.

It's a good thing that you've looked at clouds from both sides now. From near and far, and still, somehow, it's clouds' illusions you recall.

You really don't know clouds, at all.
I have much data stored in the clouds. I've seen cloulds that look like two rabbits humping each other. Clouds are good for shade since they block the sunlight. Rain comes from clouds. There is much I don't know about clouds, but there is much that I do know. For example, this thread isn't about clouds... or at least it wasn't about clouds until recently.

I like to tease my friends that sometime throw in the phrase "I'm not lying" or something of that sort during normal conversation.

If they lie, then why should I believe them when they say "I'm not lying". And if they are really not lying when they say "I'm not lying", then are they lying when they don't say "I'm not lying".

I have much data stored in the clouds. I've seen cloulds that look like two rabbits humping each other. Clouds are good for shade since they block the sunlight. Rain comes from clouds. There is much I don't know about clouds, but there is much that I do know. For example, this thread isn't about clouds... or at least it wasn't about clouds until recently.
But it was about both sides now.

The Kruginator nails it...

Back in 2016, some observers warned conventional political analysts that they were underrating Trump’s chances because they didn’t appreciate how many Americans believed that he was a brilliant businessman — a belief based largely on his role on the reality TV show “The Apprentice.” What we now know is that the old joke was, in Trump’s case, the simple truth: He wasn’t a real business genius; he just played one on TV.

But the truth is that this was obvious, to anyone willing to see, from the beginning of Trump’s political rise.

I’d like to predict that this ruling will finally destroy Trump’s public persona. In reality, however, his supporters will probably brush this ruling off, partly because they’ll view it as the product of a left-wing conspiracy, partly because at this late date, few of those who backed him will be willing to admit that they were taken in by a charlatan.

But they were. And the fact that so many Americans were and remain fooled should lead to some serious national soul-searching.

Hail to the Fraudster in Chief

Opinion | Hail to the Fraudster in Chief

You can claim anything you want but it's up to the loan institution (if you put it up for collateral) to determine the market value for said collateral.

That's why the NY "judge" is full of shit.....No victims here.
So was the appraiser paid off?

"Remember you have a disclaimer clause that everything we're saying is supposed to go out and get your own appraisal," he added. "You're supposed to do—you're supposed to pay no credence to what we say whatsoever. So [that's] why it's very unfair."

Trump increases Mar-a-Lago value hours after judge rules against him

So what is it?

Is the property worth 300 million?

500 million?

1.5 billion?

or are we to disbelieve all of the Trump estimates?

What is the Margin of Error?

I also don't understand why it is "unfair" to point out he's lying if he insists you musn't believe him.
What does Biden mean when he says, "Believe me"?

Forum List

Back