So What Does Trump Mean When He Says "Believe Me"?

The5thHorseman

Platinum Member
Nov 22, 2022
"Remember you have a disclaimer clause that everything we're saying is supposed to go out and get your own appraisal," he added. "You're supposed to do—you're supposed to pay no credence to what we say whatsoever. So [that's] why it's very unfair."

Trump increases Mar-a-Lago value hours after judge rules against him

So what is it?

Is the property worth 300 million?

500 million?

1.5 billion?

or are we to disbelieve all of the Trump estimates?

What is the Margin of Error?

I also don't understand why it is "unfair" to point out he's lying if he insists you musn't believe him.

"Remember you have a disclaimer clause that everything we're saying is supposed to go out and get your own appraisal," he added. "You're supposed to do—you're supposed to pay no credence to what we say whatsoever. So [that's] why it's very unfair."

Trump increases Mar-a-Lago value hours after judge rules against him

So what is it?

Is the property worth 300 million?

500 million?

1.5 billion?

or are we to disbelieve all of the Trump estimates?

What is the Margin of Error?

I also don't understand why it is "unfair" to point out he's lying if he insists you musn't believe him.
He means...(to his loyal lemming supporters)...."Send me more money". :)

You can claim anything you want but it's up to the loan institution (if you put it up for collateral) to determine the market value for said collateral.

That's why the NY "judge" is full of shit.....No victims here.
Not yet except ethics, ever heard of those?

Oh and this little rule:

What happens if someone lies on a personal loan application? Knowingly providing false information on a loan application is considered fraud and is a crime. For instance, putting an incorrect salary or falsifying documents would qualify as lying — and can impact you in serious ways. You could lose your loan.Nov 18, 2022

Lying On A Personal Loan Application Is A Bad Idea | Bankrate​

• Banned
You can claim anything you want but it's up to the loan institution (if you put it up for collateral) to determine the market value for said collateral.

That's why the NY "judge" is full of shit.....No victims here.
If it is collateral.

But that's not the issue.

Both Trump and Biden have their tells when they are lying/exaggerating. If Trump says "Believe me" you better verify.. don't just believe him. If Biden says "I'm not joking", "No Joke" or "I'm telling the truth", then he is probably lying.... or remembering something that never happened.

Both Trump and Biden have their tells when they are lying/exaggerating. If Trump says "Believe me" you better verify.. don't just believe him. If Biden says "I'm not joking", "No Joke" or "I'm telling the truth", then he is probably lying.... or remembering something that never happened.
Thank you....because that is the REAL question.

"Budwaddabout?"

Of course the best tell for if a politician is lying is that his lips are moving.

I believe it's now officially called the "Tucker Carlson Defense" used by Fox News.

Basically: "No reasonable person should believe what I say, therefore I can't be held responsible if they believe a lie that I tell them."

WW

I believe it's now officially called the "Tucker Carlson Defense" used by Fox News.

Basically: "No reasonable person should believe what I say, therefore I can't be held responsible if they believe a lie that I tell them."

WW
The Essence of Yahoo "Conservatism"

Notice I addressed the issue for both Trump and Biden... I didn't complain about one but turn a blind eye to the other like a lot of folks do.
That "pox on both your houses" stuff is probably too elevated for this place.

But thanks for trying.

Forum List

Back