So, What do you Think Britney is Up to Now?

$ecular#eckler

Platinum Member
Jan 13, 2020
Transient
I've been following her Instagram and news feed for a couple of years, and she is a trip - her life is like the new Beverly Hillbillies or something.

He added that he didn't know the other person was Spears until hours after the incident:

I think she was set up. I think someone told her something. She's supposed to be happily remarried, and accusations of false stories about the ex-husband wanting to bring the children to Hawaii. Chasing a celebrity athlete is something she does not need.

“I simply tapped him on the shoulder. His security then back handed me in the face without looking back, in front of a crowd,” Spears wrote in a statement Thursday. “Nearly knocking me down and causing my glasses off my face.”

It's not clear at all what happened other than her chasing him through what she knew was personal security. And then we see a couple of guys, who don't know how to dress themselves, show up with hardware!

Last edited:
I halfway feel bad for her. It doesn't seem like she ever got a chance to be a normal kid.

Makes it hard for some to become a normal adult.

Whatever that means.

I'll bet most of you think Britney is irrelevant to the problems of the world, but that is not true.

What happens to Britney, matters. All lives matter.
In some respects she might symbolise many changes and trends -- mostly for younger people .But there are far better examples , more representative and over much more important matters . Surely most intelligent people never go near social platforms though you can reasonably argue that this site is actually one because it certainly is not a Forum.imho

I’ve been working in the industry for years and have been with some of the most famous people in the world … NSYNC at one point were like The Beatles … girls would throw themselves at them everywhere we went … not one time in my life has a security guard ever hit another person !!! I’m not sharing this to be a victim … I SIMPLY GET IT HONESTLY … my reaction was priceless … BAD ??? YES … I’ve had documentaries done about me and none of which I approved … I have felt helpless in most situations and my experience in Vegas and my reaction was a cry out on all levels … I will say it !!! No, I don’t feel like I have been treated as an equal person in this country … of course when I watched the video myself … the people who actually swarmed around me when they heard me get hit made me feel like I mattered !!! I wasn’t aware of that at the time … all people could hear was me saying fuck you all … which was WAY BETTER THAN HITTING HIM BACK 🙄🙄 🙄 !!! Either way I’m still a huge fan of the NBA player … it’s not his fault his security hit me … shit happens !!! I hope you're all having a wonderful Friday !!!

Wow. She thinks she's a superstar!

Forum List

Back