So! What didja get for xmas?

I got loads of books and board games. I am very easy to shop for Christmas. I am an avid reader and gamer so I plan spending the rest of the break playing all the new games I got this year. Merry Christmas ya'll!
Which games did you get? I have a collection of military and non-military board games that go back to the mid 1980's , along with having almost every gaming consoles sold back to 1982, and computer gaming with disks and Steam....
Even have a collection of a Simpson's chess board, Simpson's Jeopardy board game, Simpson's Monopoly board game, Simpson's Clue board game and a Simpson's trivia card game....
That 'splains the avatar.

Hey- I remember a couple of military board games from when I was a kid- Jutland and Stalingrad. They still make those?
Yes they do, I happen to have those two also...

Of course the Xbox servers have come to a screeching halt today with all the people trying to set up their new XB1's LOL
No, XBox Live and Playstation Network were both hacked.

Thanks for the info. I know XBL gave us a fit most of the day. Can still play new game on disc but could not get it converted for disc free play.
Hacked Xbox and Playstation Networks Both Go Down for Christmas - NBC News

$100 gift card Northern Brewer...couple jeans, 2 or 3 shirts..new tennis shoes...
But most importantly...tonight having a few people over...making grilled salmon with pasta and a vodka sauce...salad with my own honey-mustard dressing...and my wife's rum cake.
And beer...good beer of course.

A box of Twin Bings.

10100_twin_bing_1.875_good_count_bar3-500x335.png

My favorite.

Let me see: a cap, some very nice pipe tobacco and lots of love. Oh: and quite a few of those "birthday/Chrissie" combos...my birthday is six days before Christmas. One was an I-something which the grandkids commanded for the day...and a holiday to the snow in June.

I especially liked the "lots of love" bit....had seven of the eight kids home for Christmas. The eighth lives in Darwin.

Greg

Forum List

Back