So.... What about Epstein?

Are we letting elitist sociopaths escape while the story is buried and forgotten with impeachment bullshit?
What about Trump's long time personal pedophile buddy Epstein?

He's dead. Dead as a doornail. He committed suicide whimpering and crying like a baby.

ABC tries to whitewash this. ABC has "standards"!

Except when they can create a STORY about Bret Kavanaugh

Oh, I see. This is another one of those birther-level conspiracy theory stupidity things.

Captain Kirk's alternate reality evil twin teleported into Epstein's cell and choked him to death.

Joe Biden did it!

Oh, wait.

I just checked the polls. Lizzy is leading.

Pocahontas did it!

Captain Kirk's alternate reality evil twin teleported into Epstein's cell and choked him to death.

upload_2019-11-6_20-35-49.png

Oh, I see. This is another one of those birther-level conspiracy theory stupidity things.

Let's see if I remember now....2 weeks prior Epstein "attempts" suicide. So they put him on suicide watch. But both guards fall asleep, the video camera has "unusable" video, and Epstein has broken bones in his neck and contusions on his wrists. All from hanging himself at a height of 3 feet. G5000 says yep sounds like suicide to me!

Let's see if I remember now....2 weeks prior Epstein "attempts" suicide. So they put him on suicide watch. But both guards fall asleep, the video camera has "unusable" video, and Epstein has broken bones in his neck and contusions on his wrists. All from hanging himself at a height of 3 feet. G5000 says yep sounds like suicide to me!

Are you accusing President Trump of orchestrating Epstein's murder?

No, but if you got that out of what I wrote, you have a future at CNN.

Murdered but The Media wants to
Ignore that like they Ignored firing the poor girl (A Real Whistleblower) who got fired for complaining that ABC shut down a legit story about Epstein and Clinton raping children.

Eric Ciaramella is going to end up dead like Foster and Epstein by suicide in a woodchipper.

What Other Classified Information Did Eric Ciaramella Leak?

Are we letting elitist sociopaths escape while the story is buried and forgotten with impeachment bullshit?

Epstein would never spill the beans on his perverted buddies.........because...........well.......they'd have him killed.............

Perhaps they just found a way to make it happen for prevention............lol

Or the prison system HATES child molesters and did everyone a favor here.

Aside from a 30 year old picture taken at a party nothing connects Trump to Epstein. The "girls" talk about Clinton and Prince Andrew. Even some claimed Alan Dershowitz and even Stephen Hawking. No one ever met Trump.

Only in the minds of democommiecrats.

Well don't be a billionaire , dont own an island then you might not die

The Epstein threat to prominent Democrats may have been a factor in Pelosi's decision to go full bore on impeachment.

Probably several issues; in my news horizon it looks like it was timed to kick the Biden scandal off the front page; he was their fair haired boi to beat Trump and get the nod from the DNC syndicate. As had been shown, Trump wasn't around the guy hardly at all, just at functions and the like.

Forum List

Back