So watching The Messiah Poll's numbers plummet

Ohh Obama is the "messiah" Now who I wonder gave him that name?

*shrugs*

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=molWTfv8TYw]YouTube - ‪Obama "We are the ones we have been waiting for"‬‏[/ame]

I've always found that speech being used as an example of Obama having a huge ego to be odd, since the entire point of the speech is that he's just the vessel for the desires of his supporters.

Yes yes everyone lies its quite funny watching you become all incensed over pointing what his poll numbers are doing.

what the fuck are you talking about?
His poll numbers are at 47.7. The drop came from the Osama bump, which we all knew wouldnt last that long.
You are the idiot cherry picking, trying to have some sliver of a point.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

Are you denying that the killing of bin Laden caused a temporary bump in the President's approval rating?

It's all about the unemployment number for me.In this Obama economy if the number stays close to 8% and he gets re elected...well that will be a story for another day.Pay attention to the media on how they treat this President leading up to election day if the unemployment number is still high then ask yourself how they would have treated Bush under the same circumstances.

They'll judge Obama on the same standard they judged Bush: Is the situation improving or not?

Far be it for me to suggest maybe you folks on the left might want to think about who you're going to run for the office because its looking extremely unlikely the ONE is going to be able to sneak his way in again.

So who's your candidates going to be?

Its scary to think so many still blindly follow the Hussein. Its hard to imagine a President doing a worse job than this shmuck.

Far be it for me to suggest maybe you folks on the left might want to think about who you're going to run for the office because its looking extremely unlikely the ONE is going to be able to sneak his way in again.

Polls don't mean crap right now, and you know it. Whoever the Republicans throw out there, it'll be fairly close, but most likely Obama will be re-elected barring plus 10% unemployment.

All I can say is this: If the Republicans can't defeat this incompetent clown we have as a president....then there is no hope and I'll consider moving to Guam.

Its scary to think so many still blindly follow the Hussein. Its hard to imagine a President doing a worse job than this shmuck.

I agree 1000%.

Barring something TOTALLY INSANE like appointing the Super Idiot Black Racist IslamoFascist Protector Holder to be the Attorney General of the Justice Dept.......OOPS !!! that's already been done......

Or, appointing the present Al Queda leader as the Director of Homeland Security (there is still time for that).....this MONUMENTAL MARXIST FRAUD, & RACIST Obami Salaami HAS DONE EVERYTHING AS DISASTROUS AS POSSIBLE.....

........from the economy: the historically accumulated $10 trillion National Debt before his Administration, to a present $ FOURTEEN TRILLION to a projected $ SIXTEEN TRILLION National Debt being the end of this term (and have the gall to send out feelers for even MORE stimulus money), ...........

......... Obummer's promise not to go above 8% unemployment when the present rate is 9.1 with every indication it becoming over 10%........

........to appointing Janet Incompetano as Director of Homeland Security who goes on National TV declaring Obami Salaami's "Foreign Policy" Agenda of appeasing the Islamofascist ENEMY Swine by stating that our ENEMY, the IslamoFascist Jihadist TERRORISTS, should no longer be allowed to be called "TERRORISTS".....but should be called "Man Made Disasters"...... and our WAR on TERROR should henceforth be labeled as "Overseas Contingency Planning" or some such idiotic facsimile thereof.

And howzabout the "Cap & Trade ", i.e. ENERGY DISASTER ?!?!?

Energy costs are going thru the roof.......which means that the prices of EVERYTHING are going to go.....or are going..... thru the roof !!!

Where by, going hog wild on "Greenery" to, basically, the exclusion of everything else when we have by far the LARGEST ENERGY RESOURCES OF THE WORLD....curtaliling if not abolishing, Onshore, Offshore Drilling, Safe Nuclear Plants in environmentally safe areas, and the use of coal.......we are being held indefinitely hostage to our enemies !!!

And, of course, the list goes on, and on......and on.

Now, you tell me how this fucking MONUMENTAL MARXIST FRAUD Obami Salaami is going to be re-elected in 2012 ????

Last edited:
god I hope Obama loses by a 60/40 massive landslide,,,,and on that night, every bar in the USA will be celebrating,,,free drinks till 4am!!!! God Bless Rick Perry!

I thought you were a 'Really Nice Guy'!?

that's a lie... along with everything else that comes off his keyboard.

RPC average today 47.5%
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

that's been posted, oh, like 4 times, we have had on ongoing conservation speaking to such.

but the loons think if they tell the same lie over and over and over again it makes it true :cuckoo:

Ohhh here we goooooo:lol:....... I know its difficult for you dear, but before you airdrop one of your patented snooty, little miss centrist dollops of excrement for the loons, maybe you might READ the thread.

Last edited:
Ohh Obama is the "messiah" Now who I wonder gave him that name?

*shrugs*

[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=molWTfv8TYw]YouTube - ‪Obama "We are the ones we have been waiting for"‬‏[/ame]

I've always found that speech being used as an example of Obama having a huge ego to be odd, since the entire point of the speech is that he's just the vessel for the desires of his supporters.

:eusa_pray:

oh obama, my obama, I humbly proffer my vote as supplication ....thou fulfill all my hopes and dreams... please be the vessel of my hopes...my aspirations...my beliefs....

no, no messiah thing going on here....:lol:

he'd be better off claiming he was sent to lead us by virtue of some 'farcical aquatic ceremony' at this point...:rolleyes:

it averages out to 47.7

I dont buy that stupid leftist media crap you people like to promote. They are sensationalists and want money.

Well besides Fox and MSNBC that is. They have more bias than anyone other network.

Notice Gallup tends to be used more by liberals While RAS by Righties.
So your point is quite moot.

Nice try, but the average is still 47.7.

See i am not a hack who believes its actually at 50% because one poll says so.

:lol:you sir, are an imbecile......gallup has him lower than ras by 2 points, and what you don't buy is because you are ignorant, I am not the one how originally said that about media polls, it was in fact leftie media orgs like oh Nate Silver etc etc ......but do keep going in and on and on....

oh and the gall. ras polls are the latest, the others are a week old AND as far as the dip that the OP speaks to, go back to my post wherein I posted the Graphic from Real clear....they used the average to draw the line...so, the OP is in fact, correct.

Why do i care about some dude named nick? Meaningless drivel.

Yes i already explained the graphic, So what?

a week old, so then we can wait for new polling from them and the number will change. As of right now its 47.7.
Ok so what? Gallop is lower. It happens,but it doesnt change the fact of who uses what.

Lol Ignorance, from a cherry picker....lol shut up

Its "Nate".. dodo......hung over are we?

Gallup had Clinton and Reagan at the same levels as Obama during this point in their presidencies.

Interestingly, Obama seems to be matching exactly Clinton's popularity increases and decreases. Its as if every week, the White house staff gets paid based on keeping Obama's Gallup Poll numbers on a target with whatever Clinton's numbers were that week when he occupied the office.

Monday?

Gallup 6/18 - 6/20 1500 A 45 48 -3

Rasmussen Reports 6/18 - 6/20 1500 LV 47 50 -3

today?

Gallup 6/19 - 6/21 1500 A 43 49 -6

Rasmussen Reports 6/19 - 6/21 1500 LV 46 52 -6

last set before monday-

Gallup 5/6 - 5/8 1500 LV 51 40 +11

Rasmussen Reports 5/5 - 5/7 1500 LV 51 48 +3

2 things;

1- there is no big event that dropped him 8 points (Gallup) in 12 days...as osama ran him up, hes come right back down, and then some, in fact Gallup, has only had him under 43 once this year and twice going back to summer 2010.
( link to the polling data sets going waaaay back
RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval)

2- I guess he may have set up the afghan speech at just the right moment......he needs a breakwater, to the logical people out there , we all know rep or dem, when they fall to the low 40's and man oh man if you hit the the 3..anything... you are in seriously bad shape and short of a series of great jobs reports or several bin laden moments....?*shrugs*

Why do i care about some dude named nick? Meaningless drivel.

Yes i already explained the graphic, So what?

a week old, so then we can wait for new polling from them and the number will change. As of right now its 47.7.
Ok so what? Gallop is lower. It happens,but it doesnt change the fact of who uses what.

Lol Ignorance, from a cherry picker....lol shut up

Its "Nate".. dodo......hung over are we?
Nate-nick I could give a rats ass. Its meaningless and has nothing to do with this.

It's always so much more fun when you're here... what with your cheery demeanor and all.

:eusa_drool:

Not much for Americans to be happy about...Massive Unemployment,Record Poverty,Massive Spending/Debt,Skyrocketing Food & Gas Prices,and Five Wars. Man,what a mess.

Forum List

Back