So watching The Messiah Poll's numbers plummet

Wow nice cherry pick. Did you not see the AVERAGE of all the polls comes out to 47.7%

What a loser.

here ya go genious;

Gallup 6/18 - 6/20 1500 A 45 48 -3
Rasmussen Reports 6/18 - 6/20 1500 LV 47 50 -3

NBC News/Wall St. Jrnl 6/9 - 6/13 1000 A 49 46 +3
FOX News 6/5 - 6/7 912 RV 48 43 +5
CBS News 6/3 - 6/7 1024 A 48 43 +5
CNN/Opinion Research 6/3 - 6/7 1015 A 48 48 Tie
Reuters/Ipsos 6/3 - 6/6 1132 A 50 46 +4
Quinnipiac 5/31 - 6/6 1946 RV 47 46 +1
ABC News/Wash Post 6/2 - 6/5 1002 A 47 49 -2

notice anything peculiar? :rolleyes:

it averages out to 47.7

I dont buy that stupid leftist media crap you people like to promote. They are sensationalists and want money.

Well besides Fox and MSNBC that is. They have more bias than anyone other network.

Notice Gallup tends to be used more by liberals While RAS by Righties.
So your point is quite moot.

Nice try, but the average is still 47.7.

See i am not a hack who believes its actually at 50% because one poll says so.

Yes yes everyone lies its quite funny watching you become all incensed over pointing what his poll numbers are doing.

What are you babbling about now? They cycle through all of the polls every week.

Yea I know , I NOTED that....:eusa_whistle:

and for someone who thinks a supra majority is an ice cream cone, you should keep your snooty comments to yourself...eh?

RCP is a right leaning blog and I look at it every week. You just can't pick the polls you like and expect them to mean anything in the end.

With all this administration has done wrong over the course of the last two years with the millions who are unemployed some homeless our credit rating tanked do you really think his Numbers are going to be good... Seriously

Wow nice cherry pick. Did you not see the AVERAGE of all the polls comes out to 47.7%

What a loser.

here ya go genious;

it averages out to 47.7

I dont buy that stupid leftist media crap you people like to promote. They are sensationalists and want money.

Well besides Fox and MSNBC that is. They have more bias than anyone other network.

:lol:you sir, are an imbecile......gallup has him lower than ras by 2 points, and what you don't buy is because you are ignorant, I am not the one how originally said that about media polls, it was in fact leftie media orgs like oh Nate Silver etc etc ......but do keep going in and on and on....

oh and the gall. ras polls are the latest, the others are a week old AND as far as the dip that the OP speaks to, go back to my post wherein I posted the Graphic from Real clear....they used the average to draw the line...so, the OP is in fact, correct.

it averages out to 47.7

Yes yes everyone lies its quite funny watching you become all incensed over pointing what his poll numbers are doing.

what the fuck are you talking about?
His poll numbers are at 47.7. The drop came from the Osama bump, which we all knew wouldnt last that long.
You are the idiot cherry picking, trying to have some sliver of a point.

:lol::lol::lol::lol:

RCP is a right leaning blog and I look at it every week. You just can't pick the polls you like and expect them to mean anything in the end.

With all this administration has done wrong over the course of the last two years with the millions who are unemployed some homeless our credit rating tanked do you really think his Numbers are going to be good... Seriously

so now you are moving the goal posts.

No simply pointing out the obvious, besides idiot it wouldn't matter if I set the goal post right in front of you because you still wouldn't be able to make a goal.

What are you babbling about now? They cycle through all of the polls every week.

and for someone who thinks a supra majority is an ice cream cone, you should keep your snooty comments to yourself...eh?

exactly, I picked the ones that are relevant...the 2 concomitant, latest ones....read plasmas post, the right supposedly loves Ras and the left gallup....well?

here ya go genious;

it averages out to 47.7

OK...explain what his poll nubers are doing and compare them to polls over the last year.

While you are at it, compare his poll numbers to Reagan and Clinton who both were relected.

They are good and they've been very consistent. This is the point I've been encouraging you to consider.

Seriously.

It's all about the unemployment number for me.In this Obama economy if the number stays close to 8% and he gets re elected...well that will be a story for another day.Pay attention to the media on how they treat this President leading up to election day if the unemployment number is still high then ask yourself how they would have treated Bush under the same circumstances.

They are good and they've been very consistent. This is the point I've been encouraging you to consider.

Seriously.

His approval and disapproval are tied those are not good numbers to have and its going to get worse the closer we draw to election time. People are hurting hell our Nation is hurting Obama's fortune I believe is set I merely suggested the folks on the left might want to look at someone to replace him.

Far be it for me to suggest maybe you folks on the left might want to think about who you're going to run for the office because its looking extremely unlikely the ONE is going to be able to sneak his way in again.

So who's your candidates going to be?

You are right, when is someone going to figure out that it is high time they run a primary or end up losing it all. Once those voters go to the polls and vote as PO'd as they are they have a tendency to throw out all their congressmen and senators who have the same letter behind their name as the President they are firing. It happened in 2008 with Bush, it can happen again.

Seriously.

His approval and disapproval are tied those are not good numbers to have and its going to get worse the closer we draw to election time. People are hurting hell our Nation is hurting Obama's fortune I believe is set I merely suggested the folks on the left might want to look at someone to replace him.

Everyone is just a bump in the road to him and of course those shovel ready jobs weren't so shovel ready. The only shovel ready job, is the hole he is digging for himself and his party.

I'd like to know Obama's approval rating in a handful of states.

Florida
Ohio
Pennsylvania
North Carolina

Whoever wins those wins the election.

Seriously.

Sarah G(angrenous),

The MONUMENTAL MARXIST FRAUD Obummer's numbers "are good and they've been very consistent" ?????????

Are you fucking insane ???

What planet are you on , you Obamarrhoidal Freako ?????

While it's true that there are Obamarrhoidal Freakos like you who will yowl that it would be "racist" for their fellow Dems to choose the obvious alternative "Hellary" to get a chance to win in 2012, I am fairly certain that the less delusional Dems will get Hellary to run ...... unfortunately.

Last edited:
Far be it for me to suggest maybe you folks on the left might want to think about who you're going to run for the office because its looking extremely unlikely the ONE is going to be able to sneak his way in again.

So who's your candidates going to be?

Except for the fact that his poll numbers are not plummetting.. :lol:

RealClearPolitics - Election Other - President Obama Job Approval

Still at 47.7 approval. Sorry.

Sorry to say they are dropping

Gallup.Com - Daily News, Polls, Public Opinion on Government, Politics, Economics, Management

Really? With the exception of a small uptick after killing bin Laden, the line looks pretty much flat since June 2010.

Forum List

Back