So this is a True Story... Click and hear about it.

And it's Answered... I Hope you guys are Attempting to Shit on this Thread.

There are plenty of others if you and Ravi are going to call me a Liar.

Seriously?...

And I only say this because Ravi can't go a week without calling me a Liar and you Appear to be Assisting her Trolling right now.

:)

peace...

Ravi doesn't need any assistance, and you already know what I think of you, and your threads, so nice try.

My opinion is the same. You don't wear something for awhile, and then return it just because you decided you'd spent too much money the first time.

Jesus... Remove this Thread.

I'm asking Nicely.

If you two can't keep this from a story that I thought was cool, then please Remove this and Troll me elsewhere.

Fucking Christ.

peace...

Oh, quit whining like a little girl. People pick threads apart. It's the nature of a message board - especially one like this.

Deal. Or don't. Your choice.

Ravi doesn't need any assistance, and you already know what I think of you, and your threads, so nice try.

My opinion is the same. You don't wear something for awhile, and then return it just because you decided you'd spent too much money the first time.

I'm asking Nicely.

If you two can't keep this from a story that I thought was cool, then please Remove this and Troll me elsewhere.

Fucking Christ.

peace...

Oh, quit whining like a little girl. People pick threads apart. It's the nature of a message board - especially one like this.

Please Remove this Thread...

peace...

Who cares if she returned it, if the store accepted the return?

Maybe the woman wore the fucking thing for an hour, and then found one she liked better while continuing to shop.

I don't really understand why that's such a big deal.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
Imagine how many people have had their nasty arms and legs in items of clothing you've bought, from trying them on at the store.

What's the problem with returning a fucking coat?

Paulie they're Trolling and Flaming... And this isn't the Flame Zone and it was a Fun Story that just Happened to me...

What a Sad Existence some People must Lead to do this...

Just Remove the Thread...

I Expected it from Ravi... Dis Surprised me.

peace...

I'm asking Nicely.

Fucking Christ.

peace...

Please Remove this Thread...

peace...

Given I'm sitting here posting as a poster, and not and Admin, dimwit, you'll have to cry to someone else to do your bidding

Maybe the woman wore the fucking thing for an hour, and then found one she liked better while continuing to shop.

It's Mal. He who can dish it out, but seemingly not take it back...

It's not that big of a deal, just slightly off. Not something I would do.

I've seen returns not accepted due to the item being laundered, but not just for being worn.

Any number of people have potentially put their nasty bodies inside clothing you've bought.

You've gotta give someone a reasonable amount of time to return something whether it's been worn or not.

I've seen returns not accepted due to the item being laundered, but not just for being worn.

Any number of people have potentially put their nasty bodies inside clothing you've bought.

You've gotta give someone a reasonable amount of time to return something whether it's been worn or not.
I disagree. If I sell someone something and they use it then return it and I know they used it they would not get a full refund, if one at all.

I disagree. If I sell someone something and they use it then return it and I know they used it they would not get a full refund, if one at all.
I don't know Rav..

It would have to depend on the item and the use. A coat worn for a day is not a big deal when you consider how many people have already potentially worn it.

A baseball bat that's been used for a game? Yeah, there's no returns on that.

But I think this is why most stores' policy is store credit only in this case. That way, they've at least locked you into a purchase.

Actually, it should depend on the circumstances - considering each return on an individual basis is just good business practice..

If you sell a skincare line, and someone tries it, and they break out, are you going to refuse a refund because they used it?

If someone tries on clothing, is happy enough with it to buy it, and then wears it, and decides to return it because they found something cheaper, no I don't think a refund should be given.

Actually, it should depend on the circumstances - considering each return on an individual basis is just good business practice..

If you sell a skincare line, and someone tries it, and they break out, are you going to refuse a refund because they used it?
Sure...in those circumstances I would give a refund. And yes, it does depend on the circumstances.

IMO, wearing clothing and then returning it because you found a better deal elsewhere is not a circumstance a vendor should have to issue a refund for.

If someone tries on clothing, is happy enough with it to buy it, and then wears it, and decides to return it because they found something cheaper, no I don't think a refund should be given.

Well if someone was stupid enough to admit that was the reason for the return, then I guess they deserve whatever decision is made.

Well if someone was stupid enough to admit that was the reason for the return, then I guess they deserve whatever decision is made.

Because people can't see through the fact that you're making up a reason? Way to encourage lying, because there isn't enough of it in the world anyway. :eusa_eh:

[...]IMO, wearing clothing and then returning it because you found a better deal elsewhere is not a circumstance a vendor should have to issue a refund for.
Smaller, independent stores have narrow refund policies compared with the major chains, such as Macy's, Target, WalMart, etc., whose liberal refund policies exist as an inducement to increase the buying impulse. They know that a percentage of returns are for unacceptable reasons but the percentage of sales volume which is influenced by their return policy prevails.

It's Mal. He who can dish it out, but seemingly not take it back...

I have NEVER Flamed someone's Personal Thread...

Link it.

And I have seen People Warned for doing so...

There was NO Reason for your and Ravi to Shit on this Thread.

peace...

Because people can't see through the fact that you're making up a reason? Way to encourage lying, because there isn't enough of it in the world anyway. :eusa_eh:

So Dis and Ravi have called me and my Wife Stupid and Liars...

This Thread was about what Odd thing it was that that Bluetooth was still there a week later...

That's all.

What Abundantly MEANINGLESS Existences you two must Lead to Flame this Thread.

peace...

Forum List

Back