So this is a True Story... Click and hear about it.

Well if someone was stupid enough to admit that was the reason for the return, then I guess they deserve whatever decision is made.

Because people can't see through the fact that you're making up a reason? Way to encourage lying, because there isn't enough of it in the world anyway. :eusa_eh:

So Dis and Ravi have called me and my Wife Stupid and Liars...

This Thread was about what Odd thing it was that that Bluetooth was still there a week later...

That's all.

What Abundantly MEANINGLESS Existences you two must Lead to Flame this Thread.

:)

peace...

Link it, Mickey.

If someone tries on clothing, is happy enough with it to buy it, and then wears it, and decides to return it because they found something cheaper, no I don't think a refund should be given.

Well if someone was stupid enough to admit that was the reason for the return, then I guess they deserve whatever decision is made.

Because people can't see through the fact that you're making up a reason? Way to encourage lying, because there isn't enough of it in the world anyway. :eusa_eh:

^You are Suggesting, without being Direct, that we were Lying, Dis...

Seriously, don't be this Dishonest.

peace...

^You are Suggesting, without being Direct, that we were Lying, Dis...

Seriously, don't be this Dishonest.

peace...

So.. By responding to Paulie's message wherein he said if someone is stupid enough to give the ACTUAL reason for a return, they deserve whatever the decision is by stating that he's ENCOURAGING people to lie, I'm somehow indirectly implying you and your wife are lying about the reason for return? :confused:

Dude. How's your spine? I hear they're not supposed to bend that far.

Save the money and ditch the Bluetooth.

funny-pictures-cell-phone-dork-dhD.jpg

• Thanks
Reactions: del
How about I Link you being Shitty about my Sister's Death earlier this Year:

http://www.usmessageboard.com/1984799-post14.html

You are a Miserable Person, Dis...

I Feel Sorry for you.

peace...

That has precisely WHAT to do with your accusation that I somehow called you and your wife liars in this thread?

If you can't back it up with fact, then back up into the past as far as you can?

Ok, Gumby! :thup:

I Misred that Discussion with you and Paulie... My Bad.

As for your Need to Troll and Flame Threads that are Personal and Involve my Family, you have a History...

I Illustrated it.

Again, you and Ravi didn't Need to Shit in this Thread... But you did.

You Suck for being that way.

Carry on.

I'll be Sure to Watch the next time someone is Corrected for going Personal on a Thread like this.

In the Flame, Flame away... I've taken you on, del, Ravi, Gunny and others all at once.

Am I Touchy when my Family is being Trolled and Flamed?...

You bet I am.

peace...

I Feel Sorry for you.

peace...

That has precisely WHAT to do with your accusation that I somehow called you and your wife liars in this thread?

If you can't back it up with fact, then back up into the past as far as you can?

As for your Need to Troll and Flame Threads that are Personal and Involve my Family, you have a History...

I Illustrated it.

Carry on.

I'll be Sure to Watch the next time someone is Corrected for going Personal on a Thread like this.

In the Flame, Flame away... I've taken you on, del, Ravi, Gunny and others all at once.

You bet I am.

peace...

tissue?

I Feel Sorry for you.

peace...

Wow, that's cold.

Maybe, but he doesn't include all the shit that lead to such a reaction to him... Still irrelevant to todays accusation and lies...

Bullshit.

I don't go after People's Families here and I have Certainly NOT done that to you.

You went after me about my Sisters Death in a Thread that was Dedicated to the Subject.

You are Miserable Person and Most People Know this Fact.

peace...

I Illustrated it.

Carry on.

You bet I am.

peace...

tissue?

^Predictably another one comes in to Dogpile.

Like the Sun rising in the East.

peace...

I Illustrated it.

Carry on.

You bet I am.

peace...

tissue?

^Predictably another one comes in to Dogpile.

Like the Sun rising in the East.

peace...

yes, you're a victim

I Feel Sorry for you.

peace...

Good. Now STFU.

Good. Now STFU.

Stop Trolling and Flaming me when it's about my Family...

It makes you Look as Small as you are.

I was Actually liking the New Dis recently...

Guess you can't Help yourself.

That's too Bad.

peace...

Forum List

Back