So this is a True Story... Click and hear about it.

mal

Diamond Member
Mar 16, 2009
Coimhéad fearg fhear na foighde™
My Wife and Chitlins gots new winter coats recently...

My Wife found a different one after that was cheaper, and purchased it...

I had to return the first one, and did so...

A few days past, and my Wife realized she had been missing her Bluetooth...

About a week went by, and she thought she may have left it in the pocket of that jacket I returned...

I called the store to see if they had found one when taking the jacket back in...

They said no...

But I had a very clear vision of me walking up to the rack, putting my hand in the first coat out's pocket and pulling out her Bluetooth...

So I went back to the store yesterday and checked...

It was EXACTLY as I envisioned it...

When I told my Wife about it yesterday afternoon, she said she had forgotten to tell me in the morning that she had the same dream...

What are the chances?

:)

peace...

• Thanks
Reactions: 007
I've never heard anything like that (simultaneous identical dreams) but so little is known about psychic phenomenon that I wouldn't discount the possibility. I do know that brain activity is electrical in nature and that neural impulses are electrically detectable but as yet the research has been limited to the most basic stages of detection with no hint of demodulation. (As yet.)

As I'm typing away on this keyboard and watching words form on an LCD screen, knowing that in a few seconds my thoughts will be transmitted x miles to another place where they will be precisely demodulated, I wonder if the likelihood of such magical electrical phenomenon would have been believed possible fifty years ago.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal
It always amazes me that people return used clothing to stores and that stores take it back. Where was this, Walmart?

I've never heard anything like that (simultaneous identical dreams) but so little is known about psychic phenomenon that I wouldn't discount the possibility. I do know that brain activity is electrical in nature and that neural impulses are electrically detectable but as yet the research has been limited to the most basic stages of detection with no hint of demodulation. (As yet.)

As I'm typing away on this keyboard and watching words form on an LCD screen, knowing that in a few seconds my thoughts will be transmitted x miles to another place where they will be precisely demodulated, I wonder if the likelihood of such magical electrical phenomenon would have been believed possible fifty years ago.

Actually, mine was a vision of sorts at my Desk yesterday...

My Wife had the Dream the night before and forgot to ask me to go check the Store and see if it was in the pocket of the Jacket put back on the Rack...

peace...

And you are saying the blue tooth was actually there?

Did she wear it with the tags still on it? Normally you can't return clothing if you've taken the tags off.

:eusa_eh:

• Thanks
Reactions: Kat
11-04-2010-kmk-bt-m.jpg

^I took a pic of it on a counter near the coats to suprise my Wife...

She flipped.

peace...

Did she wear it with the tags still on it? Normally you can't return clothing if you've taken the tags off.

They took it back without the tags... We had to have another coat scanned to buy this particular size originally because it didn't have tags to begin with, so it was missing a tag when we purchased it.

Anything else Ravi?...

peace...

The question of the day...

And it's Answered... I Hope you guys are Attempting to Shit on this Thread.

There are plenty of others if you and Ravi are going to call me a Liar.

Seriously?...

And I only say this because Ravi can't go a week without calling me a Liar and you Appear to be Assisting her Trolling right now.

peace...

Seriously?...

And I only say this because Ravi can't go a week without calling me a Liar and you Appear to be Assisting her Trolling right now.

peace...

Ravi doesn't need any assistance, and you already know what I think of you, and your threads, so nice try.

My opinion is the same. You don't wear something for awhile, and then return it just because you decided you'd spent too much money the first time.

What makes you think she wore it?

All he said was that she found one cheaper.

Seriously?...

peace...

Ravi doesn't need any assistance, and you already know what I think of you, and your threads, so nice try.

My opinion is the same. You don't wear something for awhile, and then return it just because you decided you'd spent too much money the first time.

Jesus... Remove this Thread.

I'm asking Nicely.

If you two can't keep this from a story that I thought was cool, then please Remove this and Troll me elsewhere.

Fucking Christ.

peace...

Seriously?...

peace...

Jesus... Remove this Thread.

I'm asking Nicely.

If you two can't keep this from a story that I thought was cool, then please Remove this and Troll me elsewhere.

Fucking Christ.

peace...
:rofl: I'd be embarrassed about it, too.

• Thanks
Reactions: mal

Forum List

Back