So, this happened in Oklahoma last week....

Obama's shipping Muslims into the US on passenger planes? There must be mountains of slam-dunk evidence to support this insane claim, right?

These Teabaggers are so full of shit that they can't pull it out of their asses fast enough so it starts spewing out of their mouths.

Why the rich are freaking out

Read the last paragraph, at least.

The rich should be worried, did they think they could just keep on sucking the value out of everything forever? There was bound to be some kind of backlash here and for their sakes they had better use their power to make a real recovery happen.

it's the idiots like you which lead to the maxim of "so there won't be any rich left" and then, equal in misery and bloodshed, finally realize, that the real goal should be" so there won't be any poor left", which is already achieved if one wants to consider what real poverty is.

Why the rich are freaking out

Read the last paragraph, at least.

The rich should be worried, did they think they could just keep on sucking the value out of everything forever? There was bound to be some kind of backlash here and for their sakes they had better use their power to make a real recovery happen.

it's the idiots like you which lead to the maxim of "so there won't be any rich left" and then, equal in misery and bloodshed, finally realize, that the real goal should be" so there won't be any poor left", which is already achieved if one wants to consider what real poverty is.

The plutocrats wanted power so they bought them some power and now they want to shirk responsibility, we are not going to let them in spite of a legion of dupes who just defend them without EVER giving a thought to exactly why or what they are defending.

Another ~60 years to make up

-Geaux

How Racially Divided Is the United States Today?

How Racially Divided Is the United States Today? | American Renaissance

Jack Cafferty, CNN, April 9, 2012

As the national debate over the killing of Trayvon Martin rages on, a new poll suggests that a majority of Americans believe the country is divided by race.

The Newsweek/Daily Beast poll shows that 72% of whites and 89% of blacks say the country is racially divided.

=============================================

Why are Americans so angry and divided?

It's no coincidence that we are experiencing both polarization and income inequality not seen since the 1920s

August 15, 2013|By Robert B. Reich

America is angrier and more divided than ever - Baltimore Sun

Why is the nation more bitterly divided today than it's been in 80 years? Why is there more anger, vituperation and political polarization now than even during Joe McCarthy's anti-communist witch hunts of the 1950s, the tempestuous struggle for civil rights in the 1960s, the divisive Vietnam War, or the Watergate scandal?

Now I know you have lost whatever sense you might have had. You are quoting one of the most liberal economists ever to prove your Republican POV. That's seriously funny.

I grew up in the 60ties. When you have cities burning and hundreds of thousands protesting on a regular basis, come on back and talk about how divided we are today. You have no idea what the Vietnam War and civil rights did to the country.

You should of been there. I was.

Yes there was division in the country back then, I am a Vietnam era vet. But the division was basically against policy against administrations. The division wasn't necessarily people against people as we see today although granted there was some. The riots for equal rights were basically over a very short period of time. But even with that division it was a division that could and did end. The war did end, and civil rights laws were passed. But today the division has no end that I see. We are stuck with Obamacare and the division it is creating. We are stuck with a welfare state that I just don't see an end to. There are problems in this country that almost seem insolvable, such as the national debt. It is like no one is really happy except the rich.

Less we forget, the division within the US isn't a new phenomenon.

Attachments

• $books.jpg
    $books.jpg
    7.7 KB · Views: 71
The US is the wealthiest nation in the history of money, and 49 million Americans today live in "food insecure" households, meaning that 49m Americans don't have enough to eat. The problem is not food scarcity but simply because the people lack the funds to buy the overabundance of food in our supermarkets. Food banks have sprung up everywhere, but now many of them report that they are falling behind of demand because many of their former donors are now among the people standing in line asking for help.

Meanwhile, the rich have become even richer. So what happened to the idea of "trickle down" economics? Why aren't those record corporate profits trickling down?

The US is the wealthiest nation in the history of money, and 49 million Americans today live in "food insecure" households, meaning that 49m Americans don't have enough to eat. The problem is not food scarcity but simply because the people lack the funds to buy the overabundance of food in our supermarkets. Food banks have sprung up everywhere, but now many of them report that they are falling behind of demand because many of their former donors are now among the people standing in line asking for help.

Meanwhile, the rich have become even richer. So what happened to the idea of "trickle down" economics? Why aren't those record corporate profits trickling down?

They haven't really trickled down for decades, instead we received easy high interest credit rather than steadily increasing wages. A stopgap at best, deliberate enslavement at worst.

It's not Congressman Jim Bridenstine's place to comment or say anything about the man's remarks.

Although, I have no doubt the Secret Service will be paying the man a home visit in the very near future. ... :cool:

Yes it is. He is just to cowardly to say anything or he agree's with the comment. He took an oath to defend and protect the constitution. Assassination of a President is not part of our constitution. Furthermore, as an elected official he is expected to make his viewpoints and opinions public and offer leadership.

Seems to me, that by letting the comment slide he is ADMITTING that the crowd is so anti-Obama, if he chastized her, he'd lose a lot of votes. That's, IMO, how crazy those people are.

Zeke noted:

When you have cities burning and hundreds of thousands protesting on a regular basis, come on back and talk about how divided we are today

Right on, bro.

These kids don't see, to have fucking clue about how bad things can get and have been in the recent past, either.

They apparently think US history started with the Reagan administration.

Zeke noted:

When you have cities burning and hundreds of thousands protesting on a regular basis, come on back and talk about how divided we are today

Right on, bro.

These kids don't see, to have fucking clue about how bad things can get and have been in the recent past, either.

They apparently think US history started with the Reagan administration.

1965 to be exact.....and then again in 1968. I remember it well.

The plutocrats wanted power so they bought them some power and now they want to shirk responsibility, we are not going to let them in spite of a legion of dupes who just defend them without EVER giving a thought to exactly why or what they are defending.

the idiots like you and those which always support the murderous leftard ideas are the first which whine and kick on the way to guillotine - why me :lol:

the idiots like you and those which always support the murderous leftard ideas are the first which whine and kick on the way to guillotine - why me :lol:

I don't want to execute them, just force them to take responsibility for their actions. They have become a real aristocracy, no one can deny this, why do you think an almost untouchable elite is good for this nation? All political and economic power must be met with consequences for misuse and exploitation, otherwise freedom is simply given away without a fight.

It's pretty common for "freedom loving" Tea Party types to call for summary execution of those who anger or scare them. Good thing they are not in control of the government.

That is a lie straight from left wing hell. Happens yes, common no. Have they made a movie about his killing as the left did about another sitting president.

The Left in the USA did not make that film. A European made that film. You do understand the difference between the USA and Europe, right? Here, let me show you a map:

Map_of_the_world_1998.jpg

Ok, see that light green country on the left? That is the USA. See that big body of water to the right of us? That is called the Atlantic Ocean. Ok? So far, so good. Now, Europe is on the other side of that water.

Now, if you don't want to be treated like a moron, stop acting like one. Fair?
Birds of a feather. You lefties always stick together. I didn't see any outrage from any Hollywood leftists at the time.

I don't want to execute them, just force them to take responsibility for their actions. They have become a real aristocracy, no one can deny this, why do you think an almost untouchable elite is good for this nation? All political and economic power must be met with consequences for misuse and exploitation, otherwise freedom is simply given away without a fight.

they will be executed together with YOU and the likes - and it is going to be YOU and the likes "which do not want to execute" but are too stupid to see two steps ahead of the class warfare rhetoric which will whine and kick and scream in their astonishment on their way to guillotine - why ME, I supported you.

Exactly becasue of your support.

Nothing new under the sun.

All the consternation and hand wringing now. I'm perplexed. There was usually at least one or two kill bush signs or assorted bush effigies burning at any given time in berkeley.

All the consternation and hand wringing now. I'm perplexed. There was usually at least one or two kill bush signs or assorted bush effigies burning at any given time in berkeley.

bush effigies burning at any given time in Berkeley

Direct cause of global warming

Forum List

Back