So the rightwing is willing to take pay & benefits cuts?

The Cons are hot to get rid of Unions, the last bastion between worker protection from greedy, unpatriotic, uncaring asshole Corporations. And anyone with a brain knows once the Unions are gone to maintain the living & nminimum wage standard in America, Corporations seeking profits are going to cut their wages and benefits in the most uncaring axing weilding way imaginable. So this a given, you will take what they give you, or watch a Mexican take your job.

So I just want to hear the cons explain how they want their own wages & benefits cut for profits, when it is a corporate hiring market with millions waiting to take their jobs. Go on and explain to us how you think you won't suffer major wage & benefit cuts, or get the boot out your employers door.

Don't even tell me free market BS, it doesn't work in a global community.

Are you not taking your med's?

Union's day in the Sun has come, and gone. They are now a weight around the hourly workers neck, and the sooner, that weight is removed, the sooner the United States worker will become more competitive in the WORLD MARKET PLACE.

I own a small LLC, and benefits is a decision, that I leave to my employee's, it's NOT, I repeat, NOT my obligation to provide anything except a job.

I'm the LAST one to get paid, I always make sure my employee's get their paycheck, and ALWAYS try to project weeks in advance what work we having coming in, so they can make plans, and a budget. Course, most don't even know how to spell BUDGET, but thats for a different thread.

So, stop the bitching, and get to work, be thankful you have a job.:eusa_hand:

I'm self employed. Why should I give up what I have earned on my own? Fuck you.

Sad thing is, you will give it up, because whatever it is you do is going to be worth a whole lot less. When people cannot afford themselves, how could they add you to their burden? You will take the pay cut or shut your doors. That is reality. And if you want to fuck me so bad, bring it on, as I can see we know you are a whore, all we have to do now is settle on a price.:eusa_angel:

You are without a doubt one of the most ignorant people on these boards.. right down there with Bass and TM. True mental midgets.

Those people haven't seen nothing yet. Where you better look is over at Asia sweat shops that they will be competing with. Look at their lifestyle, their mud huts, ox drawn cart. Because corporations have shown us, they can go there, or if they stay, you will make the same wage the Asian does and like it.

I just see us headed in the wrong direction in America. Nikita Sergeyevich Khrushchev made a prediction years back, "We will bury you from within." I do hope he is wrong.

We are still talking AMERICA aren't we?

Come up with a PLAN to get BIG Government OFF the backs of Americans and Companies...and YOU won't have to BITCH about SWEAT SHOPS now will you?

You can't be serious. Sweat shops are one of the reasons we have government on the backs of companies.

And thank God for that!

I know. Can you imagine unfettered employers that would force their employees to work 8 hours a day for 5 days straight?

The Cons are hot to get rid of Unions, the last bastion between worker protection from greedy, unpatriotic, uncaring asshole Corporations. And anyone with a brain knows once the Unions are gone to maintain the living & nminimum wage standard in America, Corporations seeking profits are going to cut their wages and benefits in the most uncaring axing weilding way imaginable. So this a given, you will take what they give you, or watch a Mexican take your job.

So I just want to hear the cons explain how they want their own wages & benefits cut for profits, when it is a corporate hiring market with millions waiting to take their jobs. Go on and explain to us how you think you won't suffer major wage & benefit cuts, or get the boot out your employers door.

Are you not taking your med's?

Union's day in the Sun has come, and gone. They are now a weight around the hourly workers neck, and the sooner, that weight is removed, the sooner the United States worker will become more competitive in the WORLD MARKET PLACE.

I own a small LLC, and benefits is a decision, that I leave to my employee's, it's NOT, I repeat, NOT my obligation to provide anything except a job.

I'm the LAST one to get paid, I always make sure my employee's get their paycheck, and ALWAYS try to project weeks in advance what work we having coming in, so they can make plans, and a budget. Course, most don't even know how to spell BUDGET, but thats for a different thread.

So, stop the bitching, and get to work, be thankful you have a job.:eusa_hand:

Actually, it's not your obligation to provide a job either.

I don't understand the question...

Government is broke, or in fact, it's in massive debt... Cuts need to be made as poorly spedning the money Government had mixed with spending to much has caused the problems we have today, not giant companies.

So what's the question? Who are these "rightwingers?" I asume this thread is coming off the Teachers on strike stuff going on... So we can point at the teachers union and say "they cost to much and Government has no money to pay them."

So please, point to some "righties" that are getting Goverment money so people have something to respond to in this otherwise moronic thread.

It's a diversionary tactic. Public Employee Unions were the largest beneficiaries of the Porkulus Bill. Now that that Epic Failure has been used up, they are crying for SHARED SACRIFICE to save their jobs and excessive benefits.

Translation: They way to raise taxes.

I don't understand the question...

Government is broke, or in fact, it's in massive debt... Cuts need to be made as poorly spedning the money Government had mixed with spending to much has caused the problems we have today, not giant companies.

So what's the question? Who are these "rightwingers?" I asume this thread is coming off the Teachers on strike stuff going on... So we can point at the teachers union and say "they cost to much and Government has no money to pay them."

So please, point to some "righties" that are getting Goverment money so people have something to respond to in this otherwise moronic thread.

Truth is, the vast majority of Americans don't belong to a union and don't want anything to do with a union. It is a small minority who feel the need to join some little club and be told how to think. Their days are over, and they know it. Unfortunately, our jackass of a president has hitched his wagons to this failed culture. He's lost the moderates, now the unions are falling.

It's over.

:lol:

Come up with a PLAN to get BIG Government OFF the backs of Americans and Companies...and YOU won't have to BITCH about SWEAT SHOPS now will you?

You can't be serious. Sweat shops are one of the reasons we have government on the backs of companies.

And thank God for that!

I know. Can you imagine unfettered employers that would force their employees to work 8 hours a day for 5 days straight?

*I SHUDDER TO THINK* of doing such a thing and work many hours overtime and NOT claim it just to get the job done and make a customer HAPPY.

I am such a RUDE individual.

We went "right to work" years ago... now, you're pretty much laughed at if you're in a union. It's a giant sign that you're probably not that good at what you do.

I do what I need to get the job done... if I get it done in 30 hours awesome, sometimes though, it takes 50 or 60. Either way, I don't need to be told.

We went "right to work" years ago... now, you're pretty much laughed at if you're in a union. It's a giant sign that you're probably not that good at what you do.

And that's sad. A few nights ago i awoke at the wee hours of the morning and tuned to FOX MOVIE CHANNEL...guess what was playing?

HOFFA

And Mr. Jimbo from whatever parking lot he is under must be having a tough time spinning...

And thank God for that!

*I SHUDDER TO THINK* of doing such a thing and work many hours overtime and NOT claim it just to get the job done and make a customer HAPPY.

OMG........the horror. How many mental health days do you get a month?

And thank God for that!

NAME the last sweat shop In the United States...

They're all long gone.

Thanks to the Labor Movement.

OMG........the horror. How many mental health days do you get a month?

Zero point Zero...But hey? My customers are able to communicate...Police/Fire-Rescue/E911 Responders...

But what do I know? I only make sure they have the means to do their jobs...

If you want the job you have two choices.

Work for what is offered or get fired. Take your choice.

I am prohibited from embellishing any more REP at this time....

Who's trying to make wage & benefits cuts?

Funny how you left wing morons keep trying to say that the Wisconsin governor is trying to cut wages and take away benefits...... HE'S TRYING TO BREAK THE UNIONS!......No he's not, dumbass. That's not what is happening at all. Learn of what you speak before opening your less than educated, ill informed mouth.

I am prohibited from embellishing any more REP at this time....
I'll second that.

Who's trying to make wage & benefits cuts?

Funny how you left wing morons keep trying to say that the Wisconsin governor is trying to cut wages and take away benefits...... HE'S TRYING TO BREAK THE UNIONS!......No he's not, dumbass. That's not what is happening at all. Learn of what you speak before opening your less than educated, ill informed mouth.

The Governor of Wisconsin is trying to ask that these people contribute MORE to their benefits as the rest of Amrica is having to do sans losing thier jobs all together.

The Unions have a pisswater weak argument...as they too argue that Americans (Yes even us non union fucks)...gird our loins and do what's best....but these same people REFUSE to do the same...

Forum List

Back